Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations – Dev diary 7: Free Features #1

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May work in the same way as the papacy does (technically that is also an elective monarchy)

1. Will there be any events for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji?

2. Will there be events about Guru Nanak Dev ji's journeys outside of India?
1. Yes, Sikh nations will get an event when the guruship is passed to the Guru Granth Sahib from Guru Gobind Singh.
2. Yes, the places Guru Nanak traveled to outside of India can get events about those journeys and Sikhism can theoretically spread through those.

The military technology of Sikhs was similar to the rest of India though. With the exception of Ranjit Singh's reign, but that could be put under westernisation.

Not that I'm complaining, 5% tech increase is quite a good bonus.
You'd think so, but it's just 6 months.

Will Kurland, Egypt and Bukhara get their own ideas?

Yet you can put even more colonies there by 1600 than in Victoria 2 by 1836.

You totally missed the point.

2. Yes, the places Guru Nanak traveled to outside of India can get events about those journeys and Sikhism can theoretically spread through those.
Sikhism spreads in the middle east? Awesome!

Is there a way for Muslim nations (eg. the Mughals) to convert to Sikhism? Or is that choice just restricted to Hindus?

Sikhism spreads in the middle east? Awesome!

Is there a way for Muslim nations (eg. the Mughals) to convert to Sikhism? Or is that choice just restricted to Hindus?
I think it's resctricted to hindus, but you should always be able to force-convert through rebels.
There is also a new religiongroup called dharmic, which has Hinduism and Sikhism, which allows voluntary conversions between them.

Why isn't Europe getting colonial nations or trade companies? Can't there be a counterfactual situation where Asia colonises the west? :p

[*]Je Maintiendrai - Form Netherlands as dutch culture minor dutch culture minor)
If you already have an Ironman game where you've done this, will you have to do it again? Or wil it automatically pop upon loading up? I'd hate to have to redo it.

Seriously, does anyone know? I don't want to have to redo it again.

Seriously, does anyone know? I don't want to have to redo it again.
I don't know, but I would say maybe. Since you apparently still have the game why not try loading it? You may need to proceed some days/months though, so if your game is at the last day you may have a problem. There could also be a problem of you not fulfilling all the starting requirements. I would try it though, since what could go wrong by doing that. Had you erased the game you probably were out of luck though.