• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the National Communist platform, but am worried about their viability. So I'm going to take bit of time to reconsider before giving them my vote. I'll probably do it anyway, if just to express my disgust for the two party system.

Tommy, one thing that we could try for the problem of disappearing factories in africa would be to release africa first as a one territory state then run the game a bit before triggering a second decision that would give the rest of africa to the new state. Do you want to give that a try?

The anarchists are disgraceful. They profess a policy of letting people die of disease rather than risk them not being able to find work.

Trotsky is his usual imperialist self, seeking an every larger state.

National Communists

National Communists

Hahahaha! Trotsky will rule with a mandate stronger than ever and reverse the Constitution and spread the Revolution to Britain! Long Live Trotsky!

What?
Could you please be clearer.

What?
Could you please be clearer.

Merely the insane ravings of a man who wishes for a tyrant to lead the republic. Thankfully, nothing he says has any grounding in reality.

Between Marxists and National-Communists (the Democratic Anarchists sucks) I go to choose the Marxists because they have a more hawkish agenda now. :cool:

Merely the insane ravings of a man who wishes for a tyrant to lead the republic. Thankfully, nothing he says has any grounding in reality.

And this tyrant would be who, if I may ask?

The anarchists are disgraceful. They profess a policy of letting people die of disease rather than risk them not being able to find work.

Trotsky is his usual imperialist self, seeking an every larger state.

National Communists

I've just read the manifesto through and stilll have no idea what you're on about.

I've just read the manifesto through and stilll have no idea what you're on about.

I think he's referring to the fact that the Anarchists refuse to implement a fully comprehensive health care system, because it will lead to a larger population and therefore more unemployment. But it is much better to be unemployed than dead, so I would agree with his statement.

Marxists because they seen more ready than ever to govern the Republic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.