• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can't you simply add red squares for Turkish planes in photoshop or even on paint? Remember that Turkey was neutral during the war, so it's extremely difficult to find colored Turkish plane images online.

Can't you simply add red squares for Turkish planes in photoshop or even on paint? Remember that Turkey was neutral during the war, so it's extremely difficult to find colored Turkish plane images online.

No, you don't quite understand him. He needs color images of battle scenes for making such icons. Something like the scenes of air dogfights in Aggressor's pics. Those photos you found are not good for that purpose.

That's why I suggested to find some military magazines and just scan necessary images.

No, you don't quite understand him. He needs color images of battle scenes for making such icons. Something like the scenes of air dogfights in Aggressor's pics. Those photos you found are not good for that purpose.

That's why I suggested to find some military magazines and just scan necessary images.
I do quite understand that he just wants to resize ready made images and not photoshop. :D Material is all over if one has the time and energy. These are small icons for gods sake, not art exhibition displays. No offense to cegorach by the way. I thinks it's a great job. I'm trying to encourage here. :D

004.jpg

P-47D Thunderbolt

001.jpg

041.jpg

044.jpg

Curtiss P-40E
Revell 1/48

002.jpg

006.jpg

Mosquito T Mk III

ca_03_mosqito_03.jpg

ca_03_mosqito_05.jpg

FW-190Aa3

006.jpg

003.jpg

F4U5N-T Corsair

Corsair%206.jpg

Corsair%207.jpg

Corsair%201.jpg

Hawker Hurricane MK.I

181.jpg

182.jpg

189.jpg

Hawker Hurricane MK.IIC

183.jpg

186.jpg

184.jpg

P 47 D Republic

zview.php

p47_turk.gif

P 47 D TY-29

zview.php

p47_ty29.gif

Last but not least a valuable information source I've found at a least expected source, postal services!!! Turkish Telecom has issued a series of phone cards with names, images and service dates of each plane used by the Turkish Air Force:

http://colnect.com/bn/phonecards/list/page/69/country/217/swap_list/cansu

There are ten pages of valuable information and the images get bigger when you click on them.

47347.jpg

Thank you!

Flying images are very useful. The telephone cards too, but if you find something better go ahead - better with PMs or in the SKIFF thread where I've shown the icons I've made.

Damn - too bad that the card with Fw 190 shows the plane just after taking off or on the ground...

better with PMs or in the SKIFF thread

No, much better if he keeps posting right here. I have no time to look through all threads

Lovely! Thanks.

Can anybody identify the model of this Polish plane ?

PZL P.11c. It looks like Gnyś combat scene - where he apparently shot down two Do-17s.