• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Changing the file 'vassal_decisions' file to let my culture (Latin, Frankish. I am the empire of Francia :D) blind and castrate people :D. Then I went on a spree of castrating people then releasing them then re-imprisoning them and blinding them. After a while everyone in my court was blind :D. Probably because my ruler was proud and cruel and made the imperial decree 'Only I will have eyes, and something down below...' while his learning was at 2, he got angry that he couldn't castrate women. He then said 'Damn you women you always try to stop my plans'.

That actually genius, I might try it.

It's a great way to purge physically challenged members of your court and weakening another kingdoms progeny. Incidentally the grandson of that particular union became a duke before the king of England decided he had enough of his lisping ways and reduced him down to a count again.

I forced thousands of serfs to do back breaking work on my demesne.

the things that gotta be going on in the realm of even the most kind hearted ruler are horrifying. you just don't see em concretely in the game. all those bloody, constant wars... think of the suffering of the peasants while you march your armies around

It's a great way to purge physically challenged members of your court and weakening another kingdoms progeny. Incidentally the grandson of that particular union became a duke before the king of England decided he had enough of his lisping ways and reduced him down to a count again.
While I applaud the deviousness of the action, I don't agree with the actual action. As time goes by the general pool of quality spouses declines, more than enough without me actually helping that along. It is bad enough that I grab all the Genius, Strong and Attractive wonder children.

Had a massive civil war.Won after 13 years, imprisoned everyone I could, then excomunicated and imprisoned everyone else that mattered in the rebel countries.

43 prisoners, executed them all.

I invited claimants to my court with no intention of pressing their claims. +4 to intrigue
I used my money to substitute for effort and real achievement. +40 relations
I took credit for other people's actions. (won a war whilst never leaving a court)
I once bullied a courtier with my son about her weight and felt good about it.
I mistook repeatative micromanagement as dilagence.
A kind man, I can not let a cursed soul suffer (killed courtiers, family members Ect who are inbred, imbecile, possessed, pox and others)
A zealous man who deemed it his duty to defend the church always chasing after phantom thieves. I never went on crusade.
I believe that family comes first and that you should always aid family. Decined call to arms to host grand tournament to get positive opinion of all vassals so I could change succession laws.
I always want my family to be happy so I educate them to be of like mind an high intelligence so my dynasty can succeed. (Son of a landed son marries and imbecile, I invite an intelligent claimant to court. Invite grandson to court, assassinate his wife, marry him to my choice of bride on the same day)
I am an innovator. ( invests in councilours ideas whilst preventing social climbing, "no you can't have that duchy", how did you engineer those marriages to create that title? imprisons banishes said person)

The dung gatherer event bugs me. I want to let him out, poor guy... lead an army into Scotland with me, marry my daughter... I'm reeeeally sorry...

I sometimes edit save files and give people "the stew," giving them small pox, syphilis, measles and bubonic plague. Sometimes inbred, slow, and weak is funny, especially when you give him the proud trait.

After coming to power in England as William the Conqueror, I decided to remove all doubt about who was the rightful heir to the throne.

Through plotting, I wiped out every single member of House Godwinson, down to their descendants in other houses. The house that rules Norway (I forget its name) was exterminated (including descendants in other houses) down to one woman, who did not manage to marry matrilineally, and Norway itself was seized by a newly generated house. I even managed to wipe out the house that rules Denmark (despite the ridiculous amount of children their king starts with), down to just one female unlegitimized bastard whose only surviving child was also female.

So, across several generations, I must've wiped out nearly a hundred people, perhaps more. Just to wipe out the family names of my enemies and to dilute their claims on the Kingdom of England so far that none could ever question my rule.

Very simple, ended up assassinating my own mother.

Pressed my mother's claim on the ERE then assassinated her after realizing my brother's new grandson somehow had priority over me to inherit it (after getting the new infant out of the way).

I am working gradually towards a nation of only one name. Every duke-level vassal is Mathrafal (with the exception of my 3 merchant republics, only one of which has a Mathrafal line of patricians), every count level vassal bar, I think, 4 is a Mathrafal (Lienster, Ossory, one of the Kentish counties and, I think, Fife) . Cities and bishoprics are rather difficult to convert to the One True Name, but I'm fairly sure the vast majority of Baronies are ruled by Mathrafals as well. Fully half of all the people in 'My Realm' are Mathrafals; according to the dynasty tree there are more than 900 living Mathrafals.

It's particularly funny when you look at the finances of the Mathrafal Patrician in Ulster; he never makes any money thanks to the collossal size of his dynasty.

During a Denmark game where I was planning to remain in the baltic and do some expanding there, I wasn't as fast as Sweden.

Then France went heretic and a crusade was called. France was weakened and barely had any levies, the Heretics were mainly in Aquitaine. After the crusade was won all the French nobility was driven out and Danish nobility was set up, while the Heretics continued to do their thing in Aquitaine.

Later I accidentally inherited a severely weakened Byzantium and I decided to use my newly gained massive income to reclaim Anatolia. To do that the über Fatimids had to go, so I decided to weaken the Dynasty with some carefull assassinating. I killed so many that a woman became Calipha and still the massacre did not stop.

I made an effort to make one of my vassal prince-bishops a friend (so he paid his taxes); then he got excomunicated.
I arrested him but, being a benevolent ruler, I ransomed him to himself for 70 gold. He went back to his little church but he didn't like me anymore.
So I put him back in my prison, and since he didn't have money for his ransom anymore (I wonder why?) he spent the rest of his life there.

Me, being annoyed at the civil wars going on once every 20 years, I decided to purge my realm.

My King was old, had piety, and a little gold for mercenaries in case anything happened.

I began by imprisoning the heir of every single duchy and county. Roughly 4 people escaped.

Then, I began imprisoning Dukes, and banishing. Luckily for me, my overall intrigue was pretty high, and about 6 of my dukes rebelle. I got them, imprisoned, and banished. I am now at a point, 3 years later as my son, controlling every title in Britannia, with 30k gold, and 15 rebelling bishops/mayors left.

Time to sit back, upgrade some of my expanded demense, and redistribute lands to loyal, freshly invited to court Englishmen, and give them only 1 county each.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well done, sir! Well done.

I recently made a plot against my Count brother, so I could inherrit his lands...
To join my plot, I persuaded his wife... The plot succeded and he died.
After that, I got his widow as my mistress, ending in me killing off my own wife, mother of my children, and marrying my mistress - widow after my brother...

Probably not so bad and evil, but I cant come to think of anything worse I have done (so far)... :)