• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's if I had any priest as a vassal. But when I play in North Korea mode and don't have any vassals this makes me the new High Priest and my empire turns into theocracy and the game is over.

I just want to play as Slavic Church. They have such awesome flag.

Ah, hehe, no... 'fraid not.

What (if anything) will the Orthodox get in SoA?

How exactly will heretic religions work with the converter with the new patch/expansion?

If you manage to overthrow the parent religion it will be converted over as a proper religion in EU4. At the moment it is just for RP-reasons but hope to improve it down the line.

I asked this before but didn't see a reply.

Can vassal Kings get cardinals? What about independent Counts and Dukes?

Also are we now less likely to see Mauretania rampaging through W Francia in the TOG start (I really hope so)?

Also, do you accept suggestions for province name corrections? 'Cause your Urals/Siberia's province names is now completely random, are you aware of that?
Compile your name suggestions into a single thread in Bug Reports - worked for me for inaccurate Serbian names.

Can vassal Kings get cardinals? What about independent Counts and Dukes?

Everybody who has bishop vassals can get cardinals elected.

Will the AI present bishop candidates themselves? Will we see bishops related to barons, counts (and so on) within the realm outside of their de jure county (but still within the realm) or will it only be the bishopric within the demesne of the candidate presenter?

Will the AI present bishop candidates themselves? Will we see bishops related to barons, counts (and so on) within the realm outside of their de jure county (but still within the realm) or will it only be the bishopric within the demesne of the candidate presenter?

The AI has gotten some new logic into it where it actually tries to get people to become cardinals, even favoring family members it don't want to bother with.

Well, actually I have so much to say and suggest. Particularily related to province layout in Russia, corrections of some tribes' positions (Viatichi are really really wrongly placed) and things like that. But I guess, I'd better not. Let's save these for CK3 ;)

Kudos for making new CoAs for East Slavic tribes. Of much appreciations.

Status
Not open for further replies.