• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do heresies spread? When are they born? Is it random?

It was said that there will be a new leadership trait regarding the ability to use terrain as bottleneck. Should we expect the same kind of problems that arose when siege leader was introduced?

Quick questions

1. Do cardinals get a trait to distinguish them from non-cardinal bishops?
2. How moddable is the college of cardinals? Will we be able to add more possible cardinals, for example?
3. Can we expect a religious clothes DLC? It'd be sweet to have some variety for rabbis, bishops, patriarchs & cardinals (I want those silly red hats!)
4. Is it possible to have my wife be the pope if Catharism replaces Catholicism and a female bishop gets elected pope whom I'm married to?

Thanks for the Q&A btw. I really do appreciate the effort.

1. They get a religious title called Cardinal
2. Fully, for instance Fraticelli has a college of cardinal as well.
4. No since Cathars don't have a pope. They didn't like the hierarchy within the church.

It was said that there will be a new leadership trait regarding the ability to use terrain as bottleneck. Should we expect the same kind of problems that arose when siege leader was introduced?

No hopefully not, sorry for giving everybody syphilis :laugh:

I couldn't find an answer to this one: will Beta Israel be in?

:rolleyes:Bump: How converter will handle catholicism heresy which replaced orthodoxy after schism mending? Will papacy mechanics be left intact in that turn of events?

Can i force my wife to be a nun and then get a new one?

Thanks for all your questions,
hope you now know everything you wanted to know about Sons of Abraham :)

Have a bloody marvelous weekend until the expansion releases on Monday.
Here is a bit of weekend reading until then ;)

Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham Interview at Strategy Informer – part 1
http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/crusaderkingsiisonsofabraham/478/interview.html

Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham Interview – part 2
http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/crusaderkingsiisonsofabraham/479/interview.html

Status
Not open for further replies.