• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I shall pass the torch early this week, since I will be absent this weekend. This next writAAR has sadly yet to added to this list of WritAARs of the week. His AAR's are enormous and are very readable, and they are very gripping considering he starts off in the 1944 scenario where his side is facing overwhelming odds. He writes with great detail and variety, and i especially enjoy his board room scenes between his commanders. He is committed to his work, and you can tell just by the sheer size of his AARs.

Ladies and Gents, give your hands to Remble Who is our WritAAR of the week! And his current work

The Setting Sun - Gotterdammerung, Japan 1944.

Go check it out!

Congratulations Remble!

Congratulations Remble. A very entertaining AAR you have going.

Congratulations Remble!

congratulations Remble !!

Blast, so 'Congratulations Remble!' is already taken?

I missed 'Without a Paddle' completely, so 'Setting Sun' has been my first experience of a Remble AAR - and it's left me completely in awe. It is everything I intended my own AAR to be, and when I start afresh I plan to steal shamelessly from the format and content of this excellent work.

Remble Heika Banzai! 10,000 posts!

Congratulations Remble! I've only just gotten into 'Setting Sun,' but the little I've read has been amazing! And a belated congratulations to TreizeV as well!

Congrats Remble! Nice job. :)

Congratulations Remble! :) Hopefully I will have the time to read through your obviously fine work soon. ;)

As said before, Setting Sun was my first experience with Remble's work.

Needless to say, I was blown away. It's everything an AAR should be. Awesome work.

The award's well deserved, congratulations Remble! :)