• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Part 2

Viktorin "Impotent" I 7/7/4 (1420-1452) - Everything is connected with France

An update from 1420 to 1452

Goals:
1. Get WE to 0
2. Get BB to 0
3. Make Austria weaker

But France is now going down......they were at war with most of west Europe so i will just put peaces,not declarations of war(most of peaces are bad for France)

eu106.png

eu107.png

eu108.png

eu109.png

eu110.png

eu111.png

eu112.png

eu113.png

eu114.png

2 of my allies are in a war........i will choose Poland because i cannot wage any war now(with a neighbor).......To sumarize.......Poland took 2 provinces from TO and 2 from Hungary and Hungary had to release Ragusa and Montenegro

eu115.png

I have mixed feelings about this event

eu116.png

Those Habsburgs......even in virtual word they are trying to inherit everything

eu117.png

In one time i had 24k soldiers and more than 40k rebels so just loosing one province is good

eu118.png

And i do nothinng with this CB:mad:

eu119.png

Austria is now vassal(haha....she will never bother us again) and we have a new emperor

eu120.png

England is really unstopable.........

eu121.png

eu122.png

I accept even though they are weak and England and Castille are raping them in 5years intervals

eu123.png

My first cores............and Castille opened a COT in Liege about 1 month after they have annexed them

eu124.png

And because of the cores i am now accepting one new culture

eu125.png

Now i am cocky because i have all those cores so i wanna start a new war......and here is a plan.Saxony is junior partner in a PU with Austria and Austria is a vassal of Poland so Saxony could end up in Poland hands and it is in a middle of my territory so we cannot gamble with that.Brandenburg is our northern neighbor that must be destroyed(as Austria was) and Lüneburg is HRE that will be annexed.

eu126.png

Saxony is gone

eu127.png

I am elector now.....we must use this.Funny thing is that i am in a war with HRE

eu128.png

Here is our cunning plan.......We must have a weak HRE so that we could expand in HRE and Ansbach is ideal to be HRE.Why you may ask?Well,they have one vote so for sure they will be HRE and they are a province that we need to connect our 2 provinces to our mainland.

eu129.png

Poland stole one province from Brandenburg because my vassals were sieging province and they leave it while Poland get in first,ccccccccccc

eu130.png

Emperor is annexed

eu131.png

My cunning plan has worked,yay

eu132.png

War is over and we are victorious

eu133.png

After 32 years of rule our best ruler ever couldnt make child so instead of "Great" he will be remembered as "Impotent"

eu134.png

And this is the overview of our realm and provinces with a red dots are gained in a rule of Viktorin I.

In the east we have strong Poland that is expanding on a expense of TO and Hungary and they are strongest country of eastern Europe.England need just one province to control whole island and they are controling Ireland.They also have large European holdings and they are eating HRE from the west while i am doing that from the east

Castille is slowly eating France and they will soon destroy Aragon while Portugal have just one province in north Africa.

Scandinavia is the same and Hungary is i sopose going to be eatn by OE and Poland.Italy is still fragmented

eu135.png

It's really beautiful to see France die in that way.

It's really beautiful to see France die in that way.

and i was really stupid to ally them and i have regret that:)

Linz rebelled to Austria?
Excuse me, where hell did those 40.000 rebels come from? :rofl:

correct and those 40k rebels......one peasant rebels,2 austrian,1 bavarian,1 saxon and 1 pomeranian:(

Next update tommorow and i will tell something more about the state of Europe:)

P.S.france was again gangbanged:)

Well school is more important then a game i think. So do schoolwork first, then play!

Regency Council 3/6/3 (1452-1456) - A little overview of Europe

An update from 1452 to 1456

Goals:
1.Reach max stability
2.Recover MP
3.Get WE from last wars down

This isnt the best RC but we will have to manage.

eu136.png

France is really in a bad shape.......

eu137.png

Having a lot of RM-s with strong coutrys in Europe is must

eu138.png

eu139.png

eu141.png

Good for them

eu140.png

They collapsed and than declared war on France......i have decided to dump useless ally.....

eu142.png

eu143.png

Burgundy has smelled blood

eu144.png

Rebels are again strong but i have managed to control them

eu145.png

First coastal core

eu146.png

France isnt Mediteranium country anymore

eu147.png

Iron ore quality problems

eu148.png

And now little overview of the regions in Europe

First we will start with Britain.......just 2 provinces are not in England control and we can see that they also control Iceland

eu3233.png

In Iberia and north Africa we can see that Portugal have just one province in Africa and that Ottomans have 2 provinces in that area while in Iberia,Castille is slowly eating Aragon and advancing north of Phyrineass

eu3234.png

West Europe is dominated by England and on mainland they have western(coastal) France and big part of Netherlands,while France is very,very weak.You can also see that eating HRE is my job from the east and Englands from the west

eu3235.png

Milan is strongest Italian state and Italy is still fragmented while Tripoli is eaten by Mameluks.In Balkans,OE is advancing while Hungary is between OE and Poland so they are in fact dead

eu3236.png

Scandinavia is the same while TO are almost dead........

eu3237.png

Muscovy is eating GH while Novgorod is trading(i guess)

eu3238.png

In Middle East Mameluks are the strongest country while OE are building they power and are now interested in Balkans more

eu3239.png

So my plans for next 50years will be to diplo-annex my vassals and to connect my territory

Last edited:
You said Eastern coastal france, but in fact it's western.

No no no, play first, much find out more about France's beautiful death.

Looks like your expanding quite nicely with paths to that rich Italian Land. Those Universities really come in handy.

I think that u will be disappointed in the next update and it seems that i am conquering north and not south:)

You said Eastern coastal france, but in fact it's western.

thank you,i have corrected that

I might have missed something but when did the Ottomans become Catholic? Or can Muslim nations also claim that title.

every faith can have its own DotF.......

All faiths have a defender position.

correct:):)

Aha. I thought that was a specific Catholic thing.

Curia is specific Catholic thing:)

Update tomorow and here is the list of lucky nations

Sweden
Hungary
England
Lithuania
Poland
Burgundy
Castille
Aquelia

Ladislav "Holy" II 4/4/6 (1456-1444) - A little overview of Europe

An update from 1456 to 1477

Goals:
1.Build temples in every province
2.Connect our territory
3.Diplo-annex some vassal

This isnt the best leader we could get

eu149.png

This is the second excommunication that happened to us and both time it was Dennmark foult

eu150.png

1 stab hit for 1 centralisation point......seems good to me

eu151.png

I swear i didnt do that:confused:

eu152.png

First Marocco takes Dalmatia and than this........

eu153.png

Poland is really geting to strong......but they are my ally after all

eu154.png

But they got themselves a new ally.......

eu155.png

But so did I

eu156.png

A little about France.....they beat Burgundy and Savoy and annexed Orleans,Avignon,Bourbonnais and Normandy while they get Anjou from Provence.They are recovered now because Castille and England were in war for 10 years resulting in highest possible WE for both countrys and white peace and by that they put back France as the strongest country in Europe after Poland who is their ally.And Poland opened COT in Danzig,annexed Riga and made Hungary an TPM and also they made TO an vassal.Third part of alliance Dennmark(only allied with Poland) inherited Sweden and annexed Bremen while they are still in PU with Norway.Soon we will see an epic showdown between Me,Castille and France,Poland.

This is the last province that didnt had temple.This why Ladislav is nowdays considered to b holy.He builded so many temples

eu156.png

Everyone is free in Bohemia

eu158.png

This is one of the result of the Castille-England war....they lost from Hainaut which later lost from France and they had to release Utrecht

eu159.png

No more +10RR in every province

eu160.png

This was only logical choice........almost every strong player has more MP than we do

eu161.png

I got several cores in this session:Worms,Pfalz and Franken so because of that i am accepting Rheinlaender.Also i have moved 2 points centralised in this session

I am ready for new war.Why you may ask,well,I also must grow a little because i will be eaten by someone stronger.So here is the plan

I wanna get Lubeck COT before Dennmark and this is the easiest way to do it.Bremen is OPM than wont be annexed due to the BB(Dennmark did it several months after the war).Bavaria will cede Niederbayern(for the second time but this time i do not intend to lose it from rebels),Trier will be also made OPM and Ansbach will be annexed because we need to connect our territory.Hesse will be good new vassal

eu162.png

And Enewald,dont worry,stab hit isnt so bad because we Dow on the day when this happened

eu163.png

To make a long story short,Ansbach and Mecklenburg were annexed,Hesse vasallised,Trier(gave Koblenz) and Bavaria(gave Niederbayern) become OPM and Bremen just paid some money to us.Trier also gave us more than 300 ducats to thank us for making them OPM(they got money from Castille(u remember that war with England))

The result of a war is that Baden is a new HRE(thank to our vote,again we are cunning) and this is our BB,we will have to cool down for some time

eu164.png

And on the last day of his life Ladislav II made something strange.First he made us a Despotic monarchy and than in the last second of his life he made us Noble republic.He just got strenght to sign his last document.

eu165.png

And this is what he left to a new republic.We can conclude that he was so far our best leader.He builded temples all around country,got our first COT,improved relations with all the vassals and started to improve relations with pope,dealt problems with peasants,expanded our realm and singed alliance with Castille.He was truly a great leader.

In red are our new provinces.You could see that we are much more stronger than before:)

eu166.png

A CoT, cool! :D And good progress all around, even though you'll have a quiet time now as that's a lot of BB to cool down...

started to improve relations with pope

Uh... I kind of get the feeling that this should be a VERY HIGH priority. The excommunication effects are nasty enough and keeping Papal relations high isn't that difficult, so no reason to get hit by that constantly.

A CoT, cool! :D And good progress all around, even though you'll have a quiet time now as that's a lot of BB to cool down...

Uh... I kind of get the feeling that this should be a VERY HIGH priority. The excommunication effects are nasty enough and keeping Papal relations high isn't that difficult, so no reason to get hit by that constantly.

I have fixed relations with pope but i have not waited so long to start new war because i got a great opportunity so i used it:).And yes,with every year i am becoming more and more powerful but also is France(they are scary now,why did i refused their alliances proposals:() and Poland

I smell a world war...

Me too but i am not prepared for something like that

next update in 2 hours