• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bronislav "Silver tounge" Lablonec 4/9/3 (1477-1485) - France is becoming more and more stronger

An update from 1477 to 1485

Goals:
1.Fix relations with pope
2.Connect our territory
3.Diplo-annex some vassal

Our first elections and we choose diplomatic candidate because we need to burn our BB

eu167.png

And we have truly been blessed with Bronislav

eu168.png

We will never again allow to be excomunicated

eu169.png

Muscovy lost most of her power in this update.They lost 2 wars against GH while they also lost one provicne by defection.But i would rather like strong Moscovy to stop Poland or Lithuania advance on east one day:)

eu170.png

1 out of 3.......not bad

eu171.png

We have finally managed to annex another vassal and it is Silesia:).I just love Bronislav(not in gay way,u know,just as a leader:rofl:)

eu172.png

We have finally finished our mission and now we got a new one that will give us 1 stab(and we need stab because we changed our government)

eu173.png

We get a new mission that we dont like.......

eu174.png

We canceled that mission and instead of improving relations with them we gat a mission to conquer one of their provinces......we like this one:)

eu175.png

I just hope that they wont leave me as ally

eu176.png

Aquileila has started a war to grab Dalmatia from Marroco and they have success in that but also OE has annexed Achea

eu177.png

We have gained several more cored provinces:Anhalt,Württemberg and Ostmarch

And finally my stability is at +3

eu179.png

Now a little bit about Dennmark

They have looked like this at one moment.....

eu178.png

The result is that Finland and Mecklenburg gained independence.....wait.....that Macklenburg in the province that i need to connect my last 3 unconnected provinces?

Yes,you are right,they are my next target

eu180.png

But lets get back to Dennmark

After Mecklenburg become independent they collapsed

And their next move after collapse is this...

Now they are ally of both Poland and France.....that alliance is getting stronger and stronger every day

eu181.png

And France.....they are now no 1 power in the world,they have recovered....why do i say that?Well,they dipplo-annex Provence and conquer Alsace,Luxemburg and Trier....now i have a little bit bigger border with them

But England has annexed Auvergne and i hope that war between France and them will erupt

And now back to Meckelnburg.....just day after they have been formed we declare war on them to get that precious province

eu183.png

Baden is an HRE so they will be the only nation on Mecklenburg side...goal is to annex Mecklenburg(which i do) and to take Breisgau from Baden and make them OPM but Poland was quicker to take that province and I had to annex Baden too because i wanted something more than just 1 province from this war and i hate OPM-s

eu184.png

So we must choose new HRE...it is a fact that every new HRE is annexed by me so i vote for Cleves because i want that province:)

eu187.png

And after annexing 2 OPM-s just look at my BB....and dont forget my ruler is diplo 9

eu188.png

And back to Dennmark.....ofc i will claim this core on those bastards

eu185.png

But now my relation with them are bad.....we have to fix that

eu186.png

Pope is not senile and he has not forget all the money we gave to him so he help us to burn our BB a little......but we have just managed to hold this title for a year

eu189.png

We have 14 infantry regiments and 10 cavalry regiments but it is to little for such an republic as Bohemia is.Se we are recruiting 14 more cavalry regiments.....

eu190.png

And here is a world comparison of armies.....we are not bad at all after this upgrade.Only 3 western superpowers have more troops than we do

eu191.png

And a little info about France.....I gave them MA and they revoke they embargo on us.......I hope they wont attack me

And this is the state of young republic.In red dots are new gained provinces

eu192.png

So we must choose new HRE...it is a fact that every new HRE is annexed by me so i vote for Cleves because i want that province:)

:rofl: That's one unorthodox way to get wars that you like...

And a little info about France.....I gave them MA and they revoke they embargo on us.......I hope they wont attack me

To be frank, they very probably will. If they did all that, your BB is what it is and you share a border, they WILL attack at some point soon. You'd best prepare yourself.

Cool, looking forward to it :) Keen to see what that opportunity was...

i think that u realise it was a good opportunity:)

:rofl: That's one unorthodox way to get wars that you like...

To be frank, they very probably will. If they did all that, your BB is what it is and you share a border, they WILL attack at some point soon. You'd best prepare yourself.

Well,u will see that i loose my elector status and can someone explain to me why didnt brandenburg vote for me even if i had a relation of 200 with them while england had 90(and they voted for them)

And france has embargoed me and than revoke that embargo and like that several times:confused:

Why dont you give the imperial crown to yourself? I thought you were an elector now and had enough vassals to do it.

my only vassal elector is voting for cleves even though i have relation of 199 with them.....i dk why no one dont wanna vote for me

Update in cca 2 hours

Vladislav "Tall" Zatec 3/7/3 (1485-1491) - We are just looking what others are doing because we cant do anything

An update from 1485 to 1491

Goals:
1.Burn BB
2.Get new NI
3.Annex vassals

I just had to choose diplomatic ruler.Why?Well,my bb is more than 31 so just rulers with diplomatic skill 7,8,9 will stop BB wars triggering .

eu193.png

Oh,thanks good ruler is skill 7

eu194.png

See why we are blessed right now:)

eu195.png

Every now and then France embargo us but they revoke it very quickly but than this nation embargo us

eu196.png

Again we are papal controller but we cant hold long to this title

eu197.png

Everybody is beating Muscovy.........

eu198.png

I dont have any ships but i do have an Admirals:confused:

eu199.png

Set of advisors

eu200.png

1488-Byzantine Empire has arisen from the ashes

eu201.png

This is the OE....they are very weak with WE at 21.......and in the end their war with Castille and Portugal ended in OE having to release Albania,Montenegro and Aydin

eu203.png

In this game England is really focused on mainland Europe

eu202.png

This is HRE......look at my relations with Brandenburg and Pommerania

eu204.png

And of course the new HRE is

eu205.png

England first move as HRE

eu207.png

Poland has finally annexed TO

eu206.png

Another lovely event

eu208.png

England is also papal controller but i approve this move by them

eu209.png

Milan gets an PU with Ferrara and very next day they have inherited them

eu210.png

And I would show u the state of the realm but everything is the same as last time

P.S.You may wonder how our ruler has died?

Well,he was so tall that there was no air where his head was so he didnt get enough oxygen

If the HRE does not like you, destroy it. ;)

I had that on mind but than England DOW-ed France and they are beating Dennmark(peaced out giving just one province),Poland and France with little problem......you will see tomorrow what is happening

How on earth did England pull that stunt off? Are they vassals of of England or just very bribeable. None of them even liked England!

I really dont know......and they are not their vassals......

Update tomorrow......everyone will be happy to see what happened to France

Viktorin "Cunning" Kladno 3/5/3 (1491-1499) - Italian affairs and England muscles

An update from 1491 to 1499

Goals:
1.Get BB under 20
2.Get inflation under 2.0
3.Get new NI

Again we choose a diplomatic candidate because we need to burn our BB

eu211.png

Ok,we really couldnt get anything worse

eu212.png

This is our new NI.....why have i chosen that?Well,i dont have any ships and i will soon have to build new ships and they cost a lot so this is a way to make them cheaper

eu213.png

And that suddenly I choose to DOW Naples to get some Italian lands in the north from Milan and Venice.First we fabricate claims and than we DOW...everyone honors the call.

eu214.png

But why do i suddenly DOW with my BB so high and with a not so good leader who wont be able to burn that BB?Well,I got this lovely event so i DOW-ed first and than choose my option to burn BB and get stability.In fact,I am starting a war with max stability and with BB that allows me to conquer something

eu215.png

The war was one sided from the beginning......I was conquering Milan lands while Poland was doing that with Aquileia.Everything else was left alone except Genoa that was sieged by Castille.Here are the peace offers in this war except white peaces

Genoa: they had to pay 50 ducats and renounce their claims on Corsica and Budjak.They are now an OMP with no cores except their city.Their days of glory are clearly past
Aquileia: they had to pay 125 ducats.Whole war they i did not come in contact with them,Poland had to do all the dirty work
Corsica: they had to pay 50 ducats

Now i was just in war with Milan and Venice when this news come.Very good news i might say:)

eu216.png

In this picture on the left u can see England conquering France,down here u can see Bohemia conquering Milan and Venice.You can also see Poland making some effort in England lands.Oh yes,I forgot,Dennmark gave Bremen to England to peace out but by doing that they gave me a new neighbor.I just hate them,aaaa

eu217.png

But lets get back to my war.Here are now important peace treatys

eu218.png

eu219.png

With all those italian and a little bit od swiss land we get some bankars and inflation is finally under 2.0

eu220.png

Ottoman collapse has enabled birth to million of Balkan states,yay......This is situation before collapse

eu221.png

Denmark is now ruler of whole Scandinavia except Stockholm and some Finish provinces.

eu222.png

OE is losing provinces in Balkans but they decide it is smart to do something like this in Oran

eu223.png

MP that was exhausted from the italian war is now finally full and here is situation with France

eu224.png

And this is the state of the realm.You can see our new italian possessions.France is defeated and i cant wait to see what will peace treaty be.Poland is having problem with rebels.I hope they collapse so that i can advance east one day:)

Provinces with red dotes are newly gained provinces

eu225.png

Why do you diploannex your vassals? You always get -1 decentralization or something...
I only diplo annex one province vasals with CoT. All others can wait until you go over your BB limit. Than you can release them and declare war on them or they declare it on you as you have some of their cores.

As for taking -3 stab hit for DOW, I think it's better to warn anyone you mean to attack, and their allies too, or ally with your target and declare war on someone strong but far, like Otomans, Timurids or Mamluks. If your ally doesn't go to war with you than you have your cassus beli. It happens more often than not. You get 1 BB for declaring a war on different religion like Muslims, Buddhist etc but not a stability drop. It's worth a try. With -3 stab you lose a lot of money, science speed and you get a revolt risk until you recover.

Yes, you can lose some good ally doing that, but you look strong enough to fight without allies, except your vassals.

About the PNG images you upload - you can save them as JPEG with any image program you use and upload them as JPEG to photobucket. PNGs are really heavy.

Why do you diploannex your vassals? You always get -1 decentralization or something...
I only diplo annex one province vasals with CoT. All others can wait until you go over your BB limit. Than you can release them and declare war on them or they declare it on you as you have some of their cores.

Well, I don't know how spock2 intends to play this, but if you don't plan to cross the BB limit then there's obviously a point to diploannexations :) That's of course more valid in games which aren't overly warmongering. Also, if you're pretty much fine with your sliders, why not diploannex someone when you get a move?

Agreed on everything else in your comment, though.

Well, I don't know how spock2 intends to play this, but if you don't plan to cross the BB limit then there's obviously a point to diploannexations :) That's of course more valid in games which aren't overly warmongering. Also, if you're pretty much fine with your sliders, why not diploannex someone when you get a move?

Usually the european countries with 3 provinces can't be vassalized because their provinces are too developed, thus too expensive in a peace deal, sometimes even a rich 2 province country can't be taken 1 province AND vassalized. So most of my european vassals are OPM's, some 2 province. I prefere leaving my OPM vassals being vassals as they help me in wars - they are one extra general that might be good and siege enemy while I fight battles. They usually have higher army/province ratio in wars than if you annex them and add to your manpower.

Later on, when I'm strong enough, my BB is exceeded so they start to hate me and I can't annex them. I can set them free when signing a non important peace deal and conquer them soon after.

Later on, when I'm strong enough, my BB is exceeded so they start to hate me and I can't annex them.

And this was my point :) If you do plan to go over the BB limit, I guess the only real use for diploannexations these days is if you have a spare slider move before going over. Or if you want to get something annexed before you're willing to have BB trouble.

But this is getting off-topic.

As for taking -3 stab hit for DOW, I think it's better to warn anyone you mean to attack, and their allies too, or ally with your target and declare war on someone strong but far, like Otomans, Timurids or Mamluks. If your ally doesn't go to war with you than you have your cassus beli. It happens more often than not. You get 1 BB for declaring a war on different religion like Muslims, Buddhist etc but not a stability drop. It's worth a try. With -3 stab you lose a lot of money, science speed and you get a revolt risk until you recover.

Yes, you can lose some good ally doing that, but you look strong enough to fight without allies, except your vassals.

About the PNG images you upload - you can save them as JPEG with any image program you use and upload them as JPEG to photobucket. PNGs are really heavy.

i dipploannex just because i am not yet strong enough to start bb wars and i can easily go centralised back again.And i was starting wars with -3stabhit just when i didnt have much money for fabricating claims or something like that.and i will try to do something about that jpeg but i am such a noob,i dont promise anything:)

that is the reason i am diploannexing:)

Usually the european countries with 3 provinces can't be vassalized because their provinces are too developed, thus too expensive in a peace deal, sometimes even a rich 2 province country can't be taken 1 province AND vassalized. So most of my european vassals are OPM's, some 2 province. I prefere leaving my OPM vassals being vassals as they help me in wars - they are one extra general that might be good and siege enemy while I fight battles. They usually have higher army/province ratio in wars than if you annex them and add to your manpower.

Later on, when I'm strong enough, my BB is exceeded so they start to hate me and I can't annex them. I can set them free when signing a non important peace deal and conquer them soon after.

i can say that my vassals were useful in wars.in every war they sieged some province

And this was my point :) If you do plan to go over the BB limit, I guess the only real use for diploannexations these days is if you have a spare slider move before going over. Or if you want to get something annexed before you're willing to have BB trouble.

But this is getting off-topic.

My plan is to annex my 3 vassals and i do not wanna have any more vassals after that

update today