• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please make sure you are adhering to the 20 screenshot per post rule. It can be found in the welcome thread in this forum.

Nice gains, good job limiting Castilian influences outside Iberia :)

Cyprus? :rofl: Well done!

May I suggest resizing the world maps? The posts where you have them are too wide and require scrolling sideways to read. It's a bit annoying for me and I'm running 1680x1050, so I imagine it's quite painful for someone with a smaller resolution.

Well,Castille has lost their influence in the Iberia but in new update something about that:).And yes,next time i will put smaller world map:)

Now send warnings to some neighbours in order to get free wars?

I do not need to.I always have relativly high bb so i pick my enemies when bb is down:)

Next update shortly

Boczek "Pasha" Liberec 3/5/5 (1563-1567) -Bohemia is conquering Levant

This is a school example of a bad leader.His father was better ruler(Ruprecht)

eu366.jpg

Boczek had some complex because he was in his father shadow so he was determined to do something important.So he did something important.

eu367.jpg

After consolidating his realm his next task was to destroy other realms.

eu368.jpg

Scandinavia has done something foolish.

eu369.jpg

This is foolish move because this happened to Castille.

eu370.jpg

Iberia now have Aragon controlling Aragon and Portugal except Lisboa, Granada controlling south Castille and Castille the rest.Foix is also a new country that got one province in South America due to the defection.They will gain several more because there are many colonies under rebel control.

While Iberia was in chaos,Byzantium had vassalised Morea and Naxos.But Balkan being Balkan,Albania went free from Montenegro.

This is not much.
eu371.jpg

But this is.

eu372.jpg

OE is beaten and they have lost their best provinces.Byzantium has celebrated for days and named one street in Constantinopole "Bohemian" street and another "Boczek Liberec" street.After that move OE gave Boczek a tittle of Pasha because he controlled most of the Turkish provinces.

eu373.jpg

Mameluks are treated the same.In our eyes,everyone is equal.

eu374.jpg

This is probably the end of OE and Mameluks.The new powers will be?Who knows.Maybe Persia,we have heard they have vassalised Durrani.

What a nicely thing.We are happy.Everyone else is probably not happy.We do not care.
eu376.jpg

There are also some happy news from Iberia.And yes,Grenada is reformed.

eu375.jpg

Quick info:Tripoli brake free from Mameluks and one Kanem Bornu province but in right place.Also,Napoli is free state but Pope is their senior so that would make them vassals of Pope.Logic is great,isnt it?

Our new gains.Every province is new so no red dots.

eu377.jpg

We could even beat the Spartans.300 of them at least.

eu378.jpg

We could even finance USA debt.OK,we cant

eu379.jpg

England rule the waves but not for long.

eu380.jpg

I like pie.Do you?

eu381.jpg

World map.

eu382.jpg

Damn :eek: If it's overwritten, it's gone. Did you only have that one save or could you continue from a bit earlier one?