• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very strange, my victories of great battles are not calculated in score in norse invasion southeast britannia war.
I don't know it is a bug of game or mod?
Attach file is the save.
View attachment 845206
View attachment 845207

I get the expected warscore on the first battle after I load the save. We could take a look if you have an earlier save, but I don't know if we'll be able to do anything about it since this sort of stuff is fairly hardcoded.

I get the expected warscore on the first battle after I load the save. We could take a look if you have an earlier save, but I don't know if we'll be able to do anything about it since this sort of stuff is fairly hardcoded.
Unfortunately I do not have. It is strange...

Lost sturdy by hard training event will cause strong trait back to brawny in mod. Attachment is the save of image below.
Also, if I have genius/quick trait and choose learning aspect in Hermetic Society rank 4 and select scholar option, get shrewd trait will remove genius/quick trait too.
ck2_7.png

Reformed roman pagan, if request excommunication the archpriest will consider about Investiture law, but surely there isn't the option in crown laws.
ck2_8.png

Attachments

• Imperium_Romanum804_05_29_strong.ck2
    25 MB · Views: 0
Unfortunately I do not have. It is strange...

Lost sturdy by hard training event will cause strong trait back to brawny in mod. Attachment is the save of image below.
Also, if I have genius/quick trait and choose learning aspect in Hermetic Society rank 4 and select scholar option, get shrewd trait will remove genius/quick trait too.
View attachment 845682
Reformed roman pagan, if request excommunication the archpriest will consider about Investiture law, but surely there isn't the option in crown laws.
View attachment 845683

Thanks, we'll see what we can do about those.

Another thing, I read on wiki and it says aelle is the first king of south seaxe, but in game he is not, why?

The 479 start date is (partly) based on the Warlord Chronicles, a historical fiction series that definitely takes a few liberties with who is king of what.

I wouldn't wait @mrstation . While this is a great mod, it releases infrequently. If you want to play, I'd go for it.

Yeah, but don't be dismayed. Its still a great mod, and hope is never gone. I am just saying, don't wait for next release but enjoy the current one as much as you can. I talk to the devs, so don't get down on it :)

Hold both e_aquitania and k_visigoths will trigger event make e_aquitania lost all its de jure, and transfer them to k_visigoths. Only hold k_basque_vasconia can prevent.
Attach file is my save, you can destory k_basque_vasconia and have a look.

Attachments

• Akitania540_11_13.ck2
    10,9 MB · Views: 0
Thanks, we'll look into it (you're not really intended to hold both titles at once though).
Full e_aquitania is only a little bigger than k_aquitania_tertia, if I want more dejure lands I need to hold some other kingdom titles.
In this save I plan to hold k_visigoths and k_praetorian_prefecture_of_gaul to control full their dejure and try to help franks control northern part.
And I wonder about the active conditions of d_swords_of_septimania? Start with 410, sometimes it appears in game and sometimes not.

Last edited:
This attach file:
After the war ends, if I give my frankish general the new gained county, and then the barony below the county, his government type will be sub-roman.
But if I give my frankish general the county, and choose the 'Include lower titles' checkbox, his government type will be normal feudal.

Attachments

• Akitania561_10_01.ck2
    10,9 MB · Views: 0
Full e_aquitania is only a little bigger than k_aquitania_tertia, if I want more dejure lands I need to hold some other kingdom titles.
In this save I plan to hold k_visigoths and k_praetorian_prefecture_of_gaul to control full their dejure and try to help franks control northern part.
And I wonder about the active conditions of d_swords_of_septimania? Start with 410, sometimes it appears in game and sometimes not.

It's undefined for 410, but should probably be disabled as the Visigoths do not yet exist.

This attach file:
After the war ends, if I give my frankish general the new gained county, and then the barony below the county, his government type will be sub-roman.
But if I give my frankish general the county, and choose the 'Include lower titles' checkbox, his government type will be normal feudal.

We'll look into it.

View attachment 861381
The Neustrian de jure war of Celmans can not go properly, always ended inconclusively.

It's a vanilla bug - since they're both your client states they're not allowed to go to war with each other, but it's bugged so that they can declare war but it immediately invalidates.

I know the Old King Cole bookmark is as WIP and has bugs, but is it intentional that if Ambrosious marries a Briton woman like the Princess of Dumonia in his court, their fertility gets axed to zero? Is there supposed to be something later that resolves this? I see a flag ambrous_married in the char info but wonder if I should use console to resolve this.