• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day 2

The situation looked grim. Not only was the new leaders of the republic under attack from enemies unknown, but they were also killing their own in an attempt to root out the evil amongst them. Well, that was about to change. The Wookie ambassador was pointed out as brutal and unreliable enough to be killed, which in itself was a difficult task. However, true to old habits most council members carried guns and the Wookie was soon blasted to bits by the others. While searching the body several incriminating items were found in the Wookie's fur. No questions needed to be asked, one of the assailants had been nailed.

Joyful after a successful day, the Twi'lek slave set out on a nightly mission to investigate one of the council members. Equipped with the Force and a trusty crowbar the former slave moved quietly through the corridor, only to round a corner and face several masked figures. No shout was heard, no Force was used. In the morning the body of the poor would-be Jedi was found with a fork in the throat and a crowbar bashed into the skull.

randakar the werewolf was lynched.
jensthemens the seer was hunted.

Vote gigau

Reason: He's playing Greedo. He's been dead for years for him to suddenly reappear must be a bit suspicious.

Edit: Hang on a Second the Seer said he had greater suspicions about Clophiroth. Perhaps he scanned him on day one and realised he was a werewolf.

So Unvote gigau

Vote Clophiroth

Last edited:
Hey!
Darn, I was actually looking forward to playing this game properly.
Oh well :p

OMFG. haha lol

Ok. Who stole our euro and replaced him with .. whatever this is?!? :<

He's worse than dead.

Sorry Randy, my vote wasn't meant to kill you. Yeah, I said it.

He's worse than dead.

Sorry Randy, my vote wasn't meant to kill you. Yeah, I said it.

Don't worry, I know you still love me :p

JUSTICE LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

EUROO7 IS A SCANNED WOLF

This is from our late seer, who passed this information to me yesterday but told me to wait a day.

VOTE EUROO7

I would have waited until we had some voting for analysis, but I will be busy later and if we can get rid of another wolf, there will only be 2 left.

Thanks to Capt. Kiwi for pointing out randy's odd behaviour. If it wasn't for him I might have made myself look pretty damn suspicious :eek:o

Vote EUROO7

Oh, and HC: People's Justice League > JL. Just remember who's the daddy ;) :p

Last edited:
That was just a little early. Oh well. More time to see if he puts up a fight.

Vote EUROO7

That was just a little early. Oh well. More time to see if he puts up a fight.

Vote EUROO7

Yes, I know it is quite early, but I won't be online again until just an hour before the deadline tomorrow. That is too close for my liking and I would rather be sure that this game is 8 vs. 2 after tonight rather than 7 vs. 3. It buys the village more time to find the last 2 wolves.

Given there's only two days of voting I think you're being a little optimistic :p

Never the less:

Evil! Evil, I say!
Vote evil thirdvoter telesien

Standard day one vote.

So do I.
If he isn't a wolf he's a pretty good chew toy for them, I think.

Vote humancalculator

I will be away for a good part of the day so won't change, I think.

What got him lynched.

Very interesting. Why so protective of HC?

Same post, said about Thandros. Either goodie points for Thandros, or the pack members are distancing themselves in public. The latter is possible given the excessive banter between EURO and randakar, but the difference in style leads me to suspect the former.

At that point there were three people in the running: Telesien, humancalculator, and clophiroth.
If your theory is correct and falc is a wolf, one of those three is a wolf. Telesien clearly isn't it. So out of clophiroth and hc, which is the most suspicious?

Still the same post. And again, we have an obvious and a devious interpretation: Either randakar wanted to draw attention to humancalculator and clophiroth, partially clearing them, or he wanted to provide alibis should one of them be found guilty. Given his sloppy play regarding humancalculator I'm inclined to think the former, but...

...what if humancalculator really is a wolf? Would explain why randakar was so quick to think there was a genuine case. Still, given humancalculator has drawn attention to himself today with the outing, I find it hard to believe. Unless we have a truly brutal pack...

Unvote Tamius

Vote Randakar

Let's see what happens.

Vote Randakar

Let's see what happens with a nice Tie and hours to go!

Partially cleared.

So we've tried running up randaka and HC and the result is that HC has dropped out of the running with an hour to go AND has his own vote in hand?

What the hell people, where's the time when we could make these things go down to the wire, with snipes and countersnipes?

Come on, everybody, we CAN do better than this.

VOTE HUMANCALCULATOR

Ok, I'm not liking Falc about now.

And that's about it for two days worth of data.

Edit: Hang on a Second the Seer said he had greater suspicions about Clophiroth. Perhaps he scanned him on day one and realised he was a werewolf.

Is this confirmed ? If so, we could tie 'em both and lynch 'em together...

Until Cloph is confirmed,

Vote Euro007

It's not confirmed, and it's not disproven. However, if humancalculator is telling the truth it's highly unlikely. I don't think the seer had any scans left over.

Not wolf.