• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, there is a good reason to vote randy. I thought he voted HC because he thought Thandros was protecting him. Turns out he believed my joking vote. He probably just didn't realise, but it's still interesting. I'd like to keep randy up there. Humancalculator I think deserves to live for the moment.

Unvote humancalculator Vote Clophiroth

Perhaps but still your joke vote looks like you were trying to deflect attention from him. Then when you realise it has failed badly you try to stop people turning against him suggesting you know something we don't.

Stop unvotting HC, damn it XD I´m obviously not wolf!

*Mew*

Do you see? I´m a cat, not a wolf! Go vote other person XD

:rofl:
Saying you don't want to kill someone for the moment =/= saying they're not a wolf.

@Thandros: That's a legitimate comment. But I only ever do glaringly obvious stuff like this when I'm a villager. When I'm a wolf, I'm as pure as the driven snow ;)

:rofl:
Saying you don't want to kill someone for the moment =/= saying they're not a wolf.

I try not to pass judgement like that on players, especially when they haven't done anything exceptional in a game.

@Thandros: That's a legitimate comment. But I only ever do glaringly obvious stuff like this when I'm a villager. When I'm a wolf, I'm as pure as the driven snow ;)

When I'm a wolf, I do exactly what I'm doing now.

I try not to pass judgement like that on players, especially when they haven't done anything exceptional in a game.
HC got run up randomly on the first day, and had to snipe to save himself. He got run up again today based on poor logic and the lulz. It is not good practice to continually vote the same player day after day, so I think we should introduce more candidates to create a better pool of information.

When I'm a wolf, I do exactly what I'm doing now.
O-kay? Are you trying to unnerve me, tamius? ;)

UNVOTE MARTY

For my own safety's sake atm.

Unofficial Votecount, deadline in 1hour and 13 minutes

(4) randakar - EURO, Capt Kiwi, DoomBunny, rendap

(2) humancalc - , Clophiroth, randakar

(2) Clophiroth - jensthemens, marty

(1) marty - Thandros
(1) Thandros - tamius
(1) Falc - gigau

(3) Not-voted- humancalculator, Falc, punkbob

Votecount, deadline in 1 hour

(4) randakar - EURO, Capt Kiwi, DoomBunny, Rendap

(2) humancalc - Clophiroth, randakar
(2) Clophiroth - jensthemens, marty

(1) marty - Thandros
(1) Thandros - tamius
(1) Falc - gigau

Not-voted- humancalculator, Falc, punkbob - non-voters WILL be subbed henceforth.

So we've tried running up randaka and HC and the result is that HC has dropped out of the running with an hour to go AND has his own vote in hand?

What the hell people, where's the time when we could make these things go down to the wire, with snipes and countersnipes?

Come on, everybody, we CAN do better than this.

VOTE HUMANCALCULATOR

HC got run up randomly on the first day, and had to snipe to save himself. He got run up again today based on poor logic and the lulz. It is not good practice to continually vote the same player day after day, so I think we should introduce more candidates to create a better pool of information.

If we lynch said player, we won't have this problem.

O-kay? Are you trying to unnerve me, tamius? ;)

Votecount, deadline in 11 minutes

(4) randakar - EURO, Capt Kiwi, DoomBunny, Rendap

(3) humancalc - Clophiroth, randakar, Falc
(3) Clophiroth - jensthemens, marty, Thandros

(1) Thandros - tamius
(1) Falc - gigau

Not-voted- humancalculator, punkbob - non-voters WILL be subbed henceforth.

Vote Randakar

Self Preservation

Delicious.

Votecount, deadline

(5) randakar - EURO, Capt Kiwi, DoomBunny, Rendap, humancalc

(3) humancalc - Clophiroth, randakar, Falc
(3) Clophiroth - jensthemens, marty, Thandros

(1) Thandros - tamius
(1) Falc - gigau

Not-voted- punkbob