Werewolf Lite CCXXXII - Two dukes, that's one too many !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh and if Nautilu actually is a wolf and Steed isn't, I take full responsibility for the village loss. But I somehow very strongly doubt that.

Im guessing that Nautilu is a Wolf... He has been very quiet and voting off the pace.
Im also hoping your a very cunning wolf..

Thus the village goes on for 1 more chance tomorrow.

Im guessing that Nautilu is a Wolf... He has been very quiet and voting off the pace.
Im also hoping your a very cunning wolf..

Thus the village goes on for 1 more chance tomorrow.

OF COURSE I'm not a cunning wolf! My actions (or non-actions) yesterday make absolutely zero sense for a wolf, c'mon!

If you genuinely are a villager, newsflash: you just lost.

30px-Armoiries_Armagnac-Rodez.svg.png
Vote Count by Charles VI Valois, King of France
30px-Blason_fr_Bourgogne.svg.png

Nautilu (2) : Cak (#243,#258), Taii (#241, #245#262)
Steed (2) : Telesien (#271), Malurous (#263,#274,#277)
Malurous (2) : Resi (#242)
, Steed (#263,#275)

Not voted : Nautilu

Last edited:
Vote Count by Charles VI Valois, King of France

Nautilu (3) : Cak (#243,#258), Taii (#241, #245#262), Steed (#263,#275)
Steed (2) : Telesien (#271), Malurous (#263,#274,#277)
Malurous (1) : Resi (#242)

Not voted : Nautilu

Ahem**** Wrong i thinky.. I voted Mal [#275]

Do I still have time to vote? if so Vote Malurous

Heh no, deadline was an hour ago...

That probably makes you a wolf however. That's a shame, in theory we could have had another day I guess.

Heh no, deadline was an hour ago...

That probably makes you a wolf however. That's a shame, in theory we could have had another day I guess.

Nauilu makes me laugh..:laugh:

Im dead, your dead and Nautilu is dead.. i hope Gigau has realised before he write the ending??:laugh:

Im dead, your dead and Nautilu is dead.. i hope Gigau has realised before he write the ending??:laugh:

Heh, this... Or at least, let's hope that he realizes the situation before going through too much trouble writing something he can't actually use.

Something funny just occurred to me: if Steed and Nautilu are actually both villagers (probably not) and the wolves have their hunt in order, this could end with all the wolves and no villagers alive without the need to overrun via parity! :rofl: While avoiding that would probably be a bit less embarrassing for a villager, it would still be kind of awesome.

Gigau's not online anymore.. Must have drove him mad writing the update.:happy:

Accounts by Charles VI Valois, King of France

[Snip]

Sorry for the wrong count.

Last edited:
gigau, try again with the correct votecount...

Sorry... wife called me for something. Took some time before i could come back.

On the topic, i'll be at a Medieval Festival in Sedan during the week-end. I'm not sure i'll be able to log in tomorrow evening :eek:o

Accounts by Charles VI Valois, King of France

With seven noblemen left, suspicion was at its maximum. Several duels started, but were promptly stopped by the Palace guards. One remained absent, though. Sir Nautilu was nowhere to be found. A thorough search of the Palace is performed.

Suddenly, Nautilu is spotted trying to enter discreetly in the Palace. This is enough to brand him as guilty. However Sir Steed tries to help Sir Nautilu. It turns into a general fight. When the guards finally arrive... Sirs Nautilu, Steed and Malurous are dead on the floor.

For once, the inhabitants of the castle went to bed at peace.... only to discover Sir Telesien, in his bed, with an axe in the chest.

Sir Nautilu the
Orléans Nobleman (Wolf) is lynched
Sir Steed the Orléans Nobleman (Wolf) is lynched
Sir Malurous the Burgundian Nobleman (Villager) is lynched
Sir Telesien the Burgundian Nobleman (Villager) is hunted

:fistpump:

Sorry for not using the ghost color earlier, Steed was playing innocent too well... :p At least I was smart enough to not say anything useful after my death (not when this option was still out there).

At least I was right :)

EDIT: Gigau, if you want I can substitute for you tomorrow. I was thinking about GMing the next one anyway :)

Last edited:
EDIT: Gigau, if you want I can substitute for you tomorrow. I was thinking about GMing the next one anyway :)

Gee, thanks, makes me feel less bad if i'm not able to log on. PMing you in a sec.

What the .... and how am I still alive? This looks like one of those "Everybody sucks" games that happen once in a while, but I think we may have a new milestone here...

So, it's 2 v 1, this should be easy now, with loads of voting info...

Dont worry. You will die tonight wolfie.

You are the only one not to vote a wolf yesterday other than your bum buddy Steed who spent most of yesterday defending you...

Why dont you just forego the bullshit and give up?...

Dont worry. You will die tonight wolfie.

You are the only one not to vote a wolf yesterday other than your bum buddy Steed who spent most of yesterday defending you...

Why dont you just forego the bullshit and give up?...

Because I am not a wolf, I wasn't here yesterday, and Steed and Nautilu almost killed me on day 1...

If Steed spend most of the day defending me, then it is yet another argument for not lynching me...

demotivation.us_YOU-STUPID-WOMAN-_131648369946.jpg