Werewolf Lite CCXXXII - Two dukes, that's one too many !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hang on, you already have a vote...

UnVote Adamus

I wouldnt want to be accused of bandwagoning you...

Instead i will go with your judgement and Vote Rendap

I will jump on the wolf bandwagon with you. If your right im right, if your wrong then im wrong.

You don't want to bandwagon someone and therefore choose not to give him a second vote, then give a third one to someone else? o_O Not that there's anything wrong with the action itself.

Mind you, I don't even know my own role so I'm not going to start drawing any major conclusions at this time. :p

You don't want to bandwagon someone and therefore choose not to give him a second vote, then give a third one to someone else? o_O Not that there's anything wrong with the action itself.

Mind you, I don't even know my own role so I'm not going to start drawing any major conclusions at this time. :p

It was a vote of sarcasm...:)

Hmm... Two days where I haven't had time to focus on the game and now I'm being thrown out as a suspect.

Meh - I understand the reasoning, but I'm not a wolf.

Let me reread the thread over the next hour or so and see what I can come up with to save myself.

Day 1:

Falc (4) : Snoop (#90), Adamus (#104), Hdk (#110), Reis (#94,#123)
Reis (3) : Tamius (#87), Steed (#97), Nautilu (#105)
Randy (2) : Split (#96), Cak (#99,#113)
Hdk (1) : Rendap (#86), Falc (#85,#116)
Snoop (1) : Suir (#93)
Steed (1) : Boris (#98)
Cak (1) : Taii (#100)

Not voted : Mr G and Randy

Day 2:

Cak (4) : Rendap (#135), Suirantes (#142), Adamus (#143), Cak (#140,#144)
Suirantes (4) : Taii (#141,#146), Malurous (#150), Steed (#151), Tamius (#154)
Nautilu (2) : Split (#149), Boris (#153)
Split (1) : Snoop (#133)
Taii (1) : Reis (#136)
Adamus (1) : Telesien (#137)
Rendap (1) : Nautilu (#145)

Day 3:

Tamius (6) : Malurous (#162), Rendap (#164), Reis (#165), Steed (#172), Tamius (#174), Boris (#184)
Steed (3) : Split (#170), Telesien (#175), Adamus (#166,#168,#186)
Adamus (1) : Tamius (#167,#169)
Malurous (1) : Nautilu (#173,#181)

------
I need to ask a few questions to the GM before I cast my vote:

1: Day 3 Tamius votes for Tamius and Adamus - Which is correct?
2: Day 2 Suirantes is hunted and Day 3 Suirantes is hunted?

For now I'm going to

VOTE Taii

I'm assuming that one of the votes listed as Tamius Day 3 is Taii's - Checked and Confirmed - Therefore Taii is voting:

Throwaway - Start on a Villager - Throwaway

And yes. If we don't get a wolf today, we lose. If you insist in lynching me, we lose. I'm willing to switch if someone have a better case against someone and can convince me of it.

Actually i dont agree with my vote,, Adamus has just been exactly the same as me voting wise and seems to be coming up with a guilty list thats rubbish..

Thats tweeked my wolfee nose and i cant let Rendap die while he is a better choice..

UnVote Rendap and Vote Adamus..

gigau, again, any chance of sending me my role? There's not that long until the deadline.

gigau, again, any chance of sending me my role? There's not that long until the deadline.

If it helps, your not the SEER. :)

Actually i dont agree with my vote,, Adamus has just been exactly the same as me voting wise and seems to be coming up with a guilty list thats rubbish..

Thats tweeked my wolfee nose and i cant let Rendap die while he is a better choice..

UnVote Rendap and Vote Adamus..

what confuses me is that your not that stupid to be so obviously "wolfee" with this post.

I propose we continue to kill rendap and if a wolf throw steed off of a cliff.

If it helps, your not the SEER. :)

wow and some overkill here as well. Your are buzzing my wolfdar. If you were a newbie i would be voting you right now.. For npw ill just have to continue with rendap and act on what that tells us.

Sorry, was away... thought i had sent it :eek:o

I have no idea of a Votecount or anything, but we have probably lost this. I wished I would have had better time.

Vote Adamus

He's been on my radar since the somewhat strange Cak bandwagon vote. Not that it matters what I do, chances are the wolves are going to snipe on whoever is a villager (unless both frontrunners are).

UNVOTE Taii
Vote Adamus

Hope it is enough - Doubt it though

Deadline is at 19:00 GMT time, an hour and 10 mins ago