• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't really know. Thing is, I'm playing my last game for a while now so it isn't really up to me. Personally, I'd just not let wheeler play until he wises up, sockpuppet or not (that's for the admins to find out, really) and if he starts playing normally and isn't posting any more offensive material, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt until if/when an ISP trace or something finds him out. Even if he is a sockpuppet, pj was all right when he wanted to be.
The admins most likely wont investigate it until we have told Jacob of our suspicions though.

The admins most likely wont investigate it until we have told Jacob of our suspicions though.

I'm pretty sure THE_SPLIT is on top of that.

I thought they have automatic tracing algorithms or something. But yeah even if so one can always switch location. If wheeler really did join ten days ago (didn't know that) he maybe probably is one.

I thought they have automatic tracing algorithms or something. But yeah even if so one can always switch location. If wheeler really did join ten days ago (didn't know that) he maybe probably is one.
His userpage says he joined on the 28th of October.

Even if "wheeler23" isn't pencil's sock puppet, he has still been harassing al-Aziz for no reason other than to be a creep.

Sockpuppet or not, I'm fine with just banning unknown players who simply act like pj. We don't need any more of that crap.

For a small while, he seemed to be getting a bit better. A leopard doesn't change its spots though.

Even if "wheeler23" isn't pencil's sock puppet, he has still been harassing al-Aziz for no reason other than to be a creep.

Exactly. This is not behavior we want.

Oh I know. I fully support not letting wheeler play currently because of what he's doing. 100%.

This. Whether or not he's pj is irrelevant; he is harassing one of our players for out-of-game reasons and that's (IMO) a bannable offense.

:ninja:

I disagree, the WW community should decide who it wants in its games without dragging in the mods. And typing "stupid things" or dropping a swear word is a lot different than sexual harassment.

I disagree, the WW community should decide who it wants in its games without dragging in the mods. And typing "stupid things" or dropping a swear word is a lot different than sexual harassment.
I agree that normally we should take care of it ourselves; when it comes to suspicions of socks we need to inform the mods though.

Please allow myself to make this very sensible and obvious policy clear:

Paradox Forums do not tolerate sexual harassment, the support of it, or even the acquiescence or ambivalence to it. If it is not reported immediately to a mod figure, such repeated behavior will result in an end to WW games.

The number of times I have had to come to this forum to deal with things this year can almost all be attributed to pjnlsn and his weird sexual comments towards other users. I am tired of it; he is a stain on this entire forum, and is hereby prohibited from participating in any further OT Game Forum games.

Thank you Blade!!

No one conducts a witch hunt (successful at that) like addicted WW players.

Thank you, Blade!