• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let's see how long I can go without being hunted this game :D In :/

@OrangeYoshi: It's only one day, c'mon!

Dear Lord A Najs,

It is with great pleasure I accept your invitation for your lordship's hunting party. However since I have previous commitments on Saturday I'll leave it up to my manservant to oil the boots and make my weapons ready. I hope this will be in order since the first day of any given hunt usually only is about small talk and general socializing while my interest lies mainly in the pusuit and killing of animals, preferrably big and dangerous ones.

I'm usually never on the receiving end of personalised invitations. Nice.

It's amazing how effective a personalised invite can be. :) Great to see AVN back. Good job Najs!

BTW, I shall be playing Baron Antoine DuBois, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of His Majesty Price Regent Charles of Belgium.

But feel free to just call me Mister Ambassador.

I think it's time for me to try to play a game where I'll stay under the radar for as long as possible.
Mostly to let some other people also have behind-the-screens fun :p
(That, and I probably need to switch my play style a bit again just to throw people off..)

Just so you know, a new Lite is up here !

anubis1.gif

Link corrected.

Last edited: