• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh cool, so one week that I had enough time to play and only games are big I had to quit earlier and lite when I end up being lynched day 1...

/rant

In
:)

IN as the son of the Turkish Ambassador, Kamil Younan.

My timezone and work schedule generally sucks, which is why I haven't played of late. I never had much time to analyze properly or do any interaction with other players, either RP or defensively or anything.

This is such a fascinating sport. I must say that the host's daughter is very attractive. I may need another hunt after this race is over.

In.

Werewolf's Werewolf​

The complete directory to the nocturnal elite of British Society, containing all they ever want you to know about them.

Copyright warning
Copyright belongs to the publisher. Unauthorised copying by any means, particularly electronic, is strictly forbidden. If scanned this book will go up in flames taking the scanner with it.

Sir Stafford Crippler
11 Downing Street

Dear Sir Stafford,

You are In.

The publishers are delighted to invite you to submit your details for the forthcoming edition of the directory of the elite of society, Werewolf's Werewolf. We enclose a copy of your existing entry and our questionnaire, should your manifold accomplishments of the past year be too numerous to readily be dealt with by amendment.

A complimentary copy of Werewolf's Werewolf will be supplied to all those whose details are included in the next edition.

Your sincerely

ARBUTHNOTT

Yes, Chancellor

Take this questionnaire and make something up for them. I'll check it for facts when I get back from this country weekend Clem wants me to go on. And Arbuthnott

Yes, Chancellor

I'D BETTER NOT FIND ANY

In then!

I wish I could play, but I will be out of town with no internet connection for the majority of the game.

I may be able to sub at the very end of the game, so I'll be watching this thread when I am able to.

I wish I could play, but I will be out of town with no internet connection for the majority of the game.

I may be able to sub at the very end of the game, so I'll be watching this thread when I am able to.

Since you have the same avatar as Mr. G, it'd be too confusing to have you both in, anyway :p

Since you have the same avatar as Mr. G, it'd be too confusing to have you both in, anyway :p

And that's why you people need to read the names, and not the avatar's. :p

Not just an invite... a personalized invite...

Just one problem... I'll be on the road all day Thursday...

It's okay... it appears it starts on friday ;)