• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I refuse to play mind games with Gigau by guessing how did he mean what he wrote.

Instead, with Gigau's identity confirmed, I must now once again turn my attention to the person he saved during the previous turn.

Vote Johho

Not really, since all it takes is to go back a bit in the game to know who he meant...
That means we need to erase all Cakravatis ghost posts too as we all know what he meant.. As long as you dont mention specific players or try to influence the game youre good.. Gigau was yellow so all he knows about the reds are pure suspicions.. with that said no names should ever figure in ghost posts or pointing anyone anywhere. Other than that..Ghost posts are quite funny moaning and groaning.

That means we need to erase all Cakravatis ghost posts too as we all know what he meant.. As long as you dont mention specific players or try to influence the game youre good.. Gigau was yellow so all he knows about the reds are pure suspicions.. with that said no names should ever figure in ghost posts or pointing anyone anywhere. Other than that..Ghost posts are quite funny moaning and groaning.
Probably a stupid question, but what does this red and yellow mean?

Surely the obvious place to look ia among those who voted me once gig had a few votes?

And heres a puzzler: do we know for sure there are only two packs?

That means we need to erase all Cakravatis ghost posts too as we all know what he meant.. As long as you dont mention specific players or try to influence the game youre good.. Gigau was yellow so all he knows about the reds are pure suspicions..

We can't be sure of that, can we?

Surely the obvious place to look ia among those who voted me once gig had a few votes?

No.. but Johhos previous estimation seemed right.. althoug we have seen so few baddies we might have 3x2 wolfs + cultists rather than 2x3wolfs.. But then we need to recalculate all the hunt nights.. And then the yellow pack should be eradicated..

We can't be sure of that, can we?
Sure of what? That Gigau was yellow or that he somehow knew about the reds.. If he does that should lead to a ban from ww cuase thats real bad play.. As long as he dont mention names its not worse than dead villager calling out for the blood of wolves..

If i broke a rule, i'm sorry... i didn't feel i was violating any rule as i was only repeating what i've been saying all along. It was just a taunt based on what i previously said...

Edit : report of lynch shows i'm yellow pack... hence i could only say i was he was red pack if i was saying he wasn't a villager.

Last edited:
Well Zeb...
All since the time YOU SHOOT AND KILLED OUR SEER youve been far from an obvoius goodie.. ;)
What, Zeb Macahan is not an obvious goodie!? Outragous! Have you not seen the TV series? I am the pillar of community. Heck, even the Indians like me.

Joke aside, a baddie knows more than a normal villager. He knows a player isn't in his pack and already he has a much better than average chance to defend a let's call it a "potential goodie". I'm not saying the method is foolproof, once in a Lite I as a wolf managed to out of my way to stop the lynching of the sorcerer (the only baddie I knew nothing about) claiming he was an obvious goodie and everyone was idiots for voting him. I didn't last long after that...

Vote Falc

Johho mentions he may be a red pack member, and he mentioned the red pack in his post. Nothing substantial, but I always feel that whenever someone mentions a pack of baddies, they're in that pack, and it seems to correlate with updates. I say we lynch him today.
Anybody can be in the Red pack. The only one that's been voted dangerously by a Red wolf is me and considering I shot the seer (and chopped off his head) any packmates, if I had one, would be mad not to alibi vote me at some point.

However Falc is one of the few good fits for a Yellow wolf.

Looking for a Yellow wolf, yes then we should look at the people voting you. However both Paendrag and Boris voted you but also voted to kill Yakman yesterday so they are unlikely Yellow which leaves Nautilu and Falc. A Yellow wolf in that situation might also have made a throw-away like me and hdk or made a late vote for his packmate like tamius.

If we had three packs that would mean we started with approximately 50% baddies if we go by normal rules of thumb. That would be 12 starting baddies - 2 killed - 10 remaining out of 12 alive players. Unlikely. Also the hunt pattern for THE_SPLIT (night 2 and 4) fits better with a two pack setup. I'd say it is pretty much certain it's a two pack setup.

I thought the starting setup would be 8 baddies and maybe no sorcerer but instead several sorcerous powered baddies. The dead baddies so far hasn't had any one-time scans so there is probably a sorcerer around. Maybe reis was actually right?

Finally back from work and can look back over everything in detail.

I wonder if the no kill is due to only 2 yellow wolves and there finished. Thus no hunt order???

Like i say, guessing.

Im pondering over The_Hdk being a cultist / possibly Randy aka Falc2..

But ive goto go over all the voting and comments first

I wonder if the no kill is due to only 2 yellow wolves and there finished. Thus no hunt order???
If the hunting order is alternating nights it was a Red hunt night last night so no such luck. Probably a cursed or blessed hit.

12 players left... No Goodie Roles Left.

If there are still 2 Packs then that would be 3 Red Wolves and 1 Yellow..

Then on top of that id say 3-4 cultists and 1 Sorc.

Thats almost 8/9 Baddies.

We have a Leader and Second in command out there still and also Yakmans rival.

If we add the no-kills onto all that, then its bad. Basically the Reds could manipulate any vote that they like. Aha, which means i might have another look at the voting.
Back in a bit.

Im going to put my neck out to be lynched and

Vote TAMIUS hopefully the Red Wolf, but also happt to see votes on Xaldin

Vote Boris As I'm confused, and kill the quiet seems like as good a strategy as any.