• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bit gutted i havent got anytime to analyse anything until tonight, so its a case of guess for me today.

Im going with Gigau as the last to vote Reis to make the tie.. Lame reason, but not got much time.
Doubt it was a save my packmate vote, but the way this is going you never know.

Vote GIGAU

So Reis was witness and he might have been anxious to use his powers given the current situation. OTOH last time he voted for Nautilu and he has so far not been on my list...

Hmm and Gigau is the one signed under Reis being lynched instead of Johho, still candidate for baddie...

Vote Gigau

Yes, I think it makes sense

How did I become a frontrunner?

What happened to perrenial also-ran nautilu?

I'm suspicious of the gigwagon, but vote gigau on the grounds hes not me.

How did I become a frontrunner?
Because your pack is weaker then the other? Because you are a goodie and both packs thinks you are from the other? Because there are so few of us left to pick from? Because you voted for/against Yak/reis? Because you've been too quiet/too vocal? Beacuse why not?

Anyway, there are a few questions I have. Maybe someone can give us the answers:

@snoopdogg: Why did you shoot Taii? You never explained and noone asked at the time.

@Paendrag: Are you Yakman's rival? I thought your analyze that led to his lynch felt a bit constructed like you knew what answer you wanted to get and then picked pieces that fit for that purpose.

Why hasn't anyone stepped forward as Yakman's rival? Is it because the rivals are baddie-baddie or goodie-goodie? OTOH, how could we know. But if there are baddie-baddie rivals why wasn't Yakman eaten? or why didn't Yakman eat his rival?

@everyone: Was anyone but me in contact with Capt. Kiwi/THE_SPLIT? I'm thinking especially about the person whose name I edited out in THE_SPLIT's PM. Did the scan list survive?

WTH ? a day's work and i'm lead suspect ? and for lame reasons ? come on... Nautilu, Johho and Snoop are still passing by unchecked ?

Im going with Gigau as the last to vote Reis to make the tie.. Lame reason, but not got much time.

Note that my change of vote was 6 hours before deadline. There was lots of time for changes of vote.

Hmm and Gigau is the one signed under Reis being lynched instead of Johho, still candidate for baddie...

Sorry ? :eek:

I've been advocating for the lynch of Johho from the start... and some had started saying i was a baddie for saying that because there was no way he was a wolf ? And when i try to go for another target because you guys want to keep him in... it's an argument to lynch me.... you guys should really make up your mind.

I've been advocating for the lynch of Johho from the start... and some had started saying i was a baddie for saying that because there was no way he was a wolf ? And when i try to go for another target because you guys want to keep him in... it's an argument to lynch me.... you guys should really make up your mind.
Welcome to Werewolf! :D

Day 1
Seems to me that this werent nuttin but an honest grudge tween two folk. Dont see why we ought to lynch anyone. But if we gotta, then I Vote Yakman, on account of he's been too quiet.

Ooc: at work, cant post much, wanted to be sure to get a vote in.
Immediately after night 0 Deag votes Yakman. Is he the rival?

could also be that the wolfies targeted cakravarti and didn't add a backup. it would be stupid, but i've seen (and done) far worse.
Assuming an ABAB pattern to hunts Red (Slinky) wolves hunts even nights and Yellow (Yakman) hunt odd nights. This is after night 0 where Reds hunted so Yakman doesn't know what happened.

vote boris ze spider

as he voted for himself and i cannot tolerate them thar sheenaneegans.

I guess that some people were arguing with each other. My argument is still that Boris ze Spider shouldn't have voted for himself, mostly because I didn't care to read the details above.
Is Boris Yakman's rival. Boris voted to kill Yakman so he is almost certainly not a Yellow.

Vote gigau

We need more choice
gigau up to 2, leaders at 4 so not immediately in danger but still places gigau as the most unlikely Red we have.

Unvote gigau
Vote johho888

of those in the lead, his actions smell the most
Thanks for the vote of confidence, mr wolf. :)

Day 2

i just want everyone to know that due to my work, i will not be available to comment/vote in the hours close to the deadline after tomorrow (and this has been the case so far).

that being said, i'll jump on the wagon:

Vote Telesien in lieu of any other information.
Early day 2 but pushes telesien into lead at 3 votes. telesien is unlikely Yellow?

only a wolf would openly admit to not lynching the seer or GA.

REAL VILLAGERS LYNCH THE SEER.

unvote telesien
vote adamus

unvote adamus
vote suirantes

Day 3

yes, I was thinking the exact same thing:

VOTE STEED

also, i did not vote jump to save adamus. i did so to prevent a TIE, which is bad. apparently what i did was also bad. this is more of an indication of a hapless villager than a clever wolf.
So Steed is no Yellow.

hunter-cultists are not unknown either.

i do not know about johho888. kinda odd to just shoot on the first day. why would anyone do that?
What I keep asking myself

do you guys really think that adamus is a baddie? i don't think this is a good lynch.

well, he's not on my pack.

and paendrag and randakar would have mentioned if he was one of their cultists. so... not a fake outing.

anyhoo, the guy was already run up twice. new people would have been nice.
Very true...

i was just joking. with THE_SPLIT. I dunno if you are a wolf or not, but I sure ain't. I didn't think that adamus was a wolf - and was saying just that. I was unaware that he was behind in voting, or i wouldn't have said anything.

but, clearly you and I can agree that paendrag is a wolf, no?
I too have seen better attempts from you..
whatever wolf.

Day 4

And we didn't pick up on that classic?

vote paendrag

he unvoted adamus, and voted for capt. kiwi.
Also a classic baddie reason.

there is no way that johho, even if he were a wolf would have known that whoever teh seer was (am somewhat durnk) would have known that he wer teh seer. it awas day 1. nol chance. johho is villager. villager. (am more dunrk.)
Thanks, I think...

Day 5

YOU GUYS NEVER EVER LISTEN.

vote Boris ze Spider who willingly voted for adamus.

johho is NOT A BAD GUY. no gm is going to give a hunter trait to a werewolf. do not vote for him. he is a stupid villager and nothing more.
Stop saying that!

Official Votecount - Deadline:

Reis 4 - Nautilu (572), the_hdk (573), Falc2 (574), Gigau (553,576)
Yakman 4 - Steed (550,563,569), Boris (570), Paendrag (575), Deadhaidh (559,578)
Johho 3 - Xaldin (546), Telesien (549), Snoop (531,591)
Nautilu 2 - Tamius (552), Reis (535,562)
Boris 1 - Yakman (555)
the_hdk 1 - Johho (571)

Reis vote on Nautlilu in post 548 invalid due to missing unvote - Sorted in 562 though.

Not voted: None... :)

Steed, Boris, Paendrag, Deadhaidh are all very unlikely Yellows.
me and maybe gigau are unlikely Reds.

So why are we voting Deadhaidh and gigau?

unOfficial Votecount

Gigau - 5 - Snoop, Steed, Xaldin, telesien, tamius
Deaghaidh - 4 - Paendrag, nautilu, Falc, Boris
Snoop - Gigau (616)
Steed - the_hdk (617)
Falc - Johho (618)

gigau feels more like a goodie but Deaigh has a better voting record. Argh. No, I think I'll leave it at that.

Deadlines Come and Gone!

Update coming, but no RP tonight either

My vote was the one that put the only actual wolf weve lynched so far in the hot seat. Just saying, I wouldn't have done that if he was a packnate.

Do we have surviing seer ir priest? One way or he other, the sudden change in prime suspects suggests inside knowledge to me.

Do we have surviing seer ir priest? One way or he other, the sudden change in prime suspects suggests inside knowledge to me.
So you are saying you have been scanned and found out? ;)