• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, Swedenborg could have won this, if Vainglory had lived, and if we didn't already know Humancalculater's name, as I was planning to, along with Vainglory, shoot the two remaining wolves in my pack when we were nearing parity. Unfortunately for Swedenborg, the chance never presented itself, and so I carried on playing the loyal wolves-pet.

Well, I always made it clear to both packs that I was 100% neutral as to which of the two packs won the game.
I thought Rousseau had one more wolf at the end than they really had though..

But yeah. If vainglory had lived, we would have been in the strange situation that the two hunter cultists could basically decide which wolf pack would win all by themselves :p

Well, I always made it clear to both packs that I was 100% neutral as to which of the two packs won the game.
I thought Rousseau had one more wolf at the end than they really had though..

But yeah. If vainglory had lived, we would have been in the strange situation that the two hunter cultists could basically decide which wolf pack would win all by themselves :p

Sounds like power.

I like power.

Sounds like power.

I like power.

To be fair, I think Lord_D and TNT deserved this one.
Humancalculator didn't play badly at all either, mind, but .. well, today just fell out in such a way that taking out the swedes was really the no-brainer action.
Especially after nautilu gave us walrus' name ..

To be fair, I think Lord_D and TNT deserved this one.
Humancalculator didn't play badly at all either, mind, but .. well, today just fell out in such a way that taking out the swedes was really the no-brainer action.
Especially after nautilu gave us walrus' name ..

Oh, of course. My plan was based upon the assumption that we wouldn't know the names of the other pack, considering I knew both members of my pack while Vain only knew one.

Oh, of course. My plan was based upon the assumption that we wouldn't know the names of the other pack, considering I knew both members of my pack while Vain only knew one.

Ah .. right.
Nice of you guys to wait with that until we got to the "village is doomed" stage though :p

Thanks, I guess I just ended up on the wrong side. Having a non-active pack (once EURO died) really hurt, and being in opposite timezones as Vainglory also hurt. I didn't trust that you would be neutral, as eventually most players would pick a side. I was hoping that we would get those last 2 wolves and then be able to clean up the village.

This is actually probably the best that I have played in a Big game (most games I end up dead early or the deadline doesn't work for me). I think I am starting to get the subtler intricacies of the game, but of course there is always much to improve to anyone's game.

AAR? :cool:

The GM AAR part 7 - Enter enkhuush, exit enkhuush

The village managed to expose the seer's apprentice because of a strange motivation to why he lynched a werewolf. You'd expect them to go for someone that wanted to save the werewolf but noooo. Not sure I think this village deserves to win.
enkhuush is dead meat tomorrow when noone can protect him though.

Lord_D said:
Considering last night's no-hunt, I hope that was the GA deflecting the other pack's attack on enkhuush. I also hope randakar scanned him so Taii could you please ask? :)

Unless we receive peculiar news from randakar, we will Hunt enkhuush, backup EUROO7.

EURO placed a very strong vote on Yakman yesterday, which partially clears him for the village. I think he'll have to go sooner or later and I'd prefer sooner.
randakar said:
No, I was away all day so I missed the shenanigans.

On the other hand...
Trinitrotoluen said:
The role description on page 1 doesn't forbid the distiller from visiting the same target every night. @johho: Is this correct? If yes, it may be the smarter move to simply role-block enkhuush continuously. If he really has an apprentice, then the disruption caused should be greater than simply killing him.

And yes, snoopdogg, Euro and sbr all have to go fairly quickly IMO.

Some pack coordination through the sorcerer:
randakar said:
Taiisatai64 said:
randakar said:
Vainglory said:
I can confirm that my pack, whatever it is named, did try to hunt Enkhuush last night because he claimed to be the seer. Protection clearly bounced the hunt (I offered to shoot the blighter, but they preferred me not to go active yet) and so tonight he's likely to be exposed.
Right. Thanks. In that case I suggest Rousseau hunts him tonight!
Killing him would be a mistake, I'd prefer to keep the Seer out in the open rather than have his apprentice hiding behind the scenes again. Rosseau will roleblock him every night, he'll be an innefectual nuisance, nothing more.
That works for me :D
Does anyone have any idea where his apprentice might be hiding though? When tai was getting run up, where would his apprentice put his vote?

It was essential that they do not lynch Enkhuush. At that time, I was hoping we could have kept his role secret claim, only a few people saw, not a lot of damage in the village. Slinky was a necessary sacrifice. And communism is only a red herring.
Yep. Snoop's definitely part of the JL.

And the fake priest idea surfaces for the first time:
randakar said:
Taiisatai64 said:
I would suggest considering the option of pretending to be the Priest and extract some information from enlhuush. I'll do it myself, if you want.
Trouble is, if there is a priest out there, that they start asking you guys to scan each other.

Day 4 and Night 4
Village lynched Adamus the cursed leader villager
(Lord_D the 3rd in command werewolf became acting leader)
Seer scanned Kingepyon the villager
GA Paen protected Nautilu the cultist
GA jacob protected AOK. 11 the AWOL villager
Lover Kiwi slept with his wolf master, the_hdk (oh come on! lovers aren't supposed to be monogamous!)
Lover Suirantes slept with OrangeYoshi the SA villager (oh come on! lovers aren't supposed to be monogamous!)
Distiller pevergreen shared his rum with enkhuush the seer's apprentice
Distiller Bagricula kept his rum to himself
Sorcerer scanned Kriszzo the cursed SA brutal villager and gained an apprentice (Kriszo saw that "a sorcerer" scanned him)
Rousseau ate EUROO7 the brutal werewolf

Nice to see that enkhuush not telling the whole truth messes with the wolves' plans.
GM made a mistake and gave Kriszo the Touch of Evil (he wasn't supposed to have it since he was cursed, only the other two apprentices should be able to touch people.) GM didn't like to revoke that and disappoint people. GM was a sissy.

enkhuush reveals publically that the seer scan went through starting the highlight of this game:
So far scanned 5 people: 1 is apprentice and 4 seems villager for me. All of them are still alive. I have made assumption last night that if I not hunted today, then there is probability of a clever wolf. I think you're guessing who it could be: randakar or capt. kiwi.
This is a lie. 4 nights have passed so far, plus night 0, so 5 possible scans. Last night i blocked you. You could not have scanned anyone.

*eats popcorn*
Oh ho ho! Now THAT is interesting.
Now this is an interesting development... Pevergreen claims he's a distiller and that he blocked Enkhuush's scan, Enkhuush claims he wasn't blocked. If we rule out GM error (not impossible in a Big, there's so much to think of) then one of them is lying.
Yeah, more complications and drama!
And the gm is updating an hour late, adding to the delicious tension.
Regardless of how this turns out, I will tell you now this is one hell of a game. :)
Well of the first couple of days you couldn't say much, but I'm really glad THIS was the day I worked from home :D

Meanwhile behind the scenes:

Swedenborgs are figuring out the role block thing as well:

Capt. Kiwi said:
How's this for a plan. Rather than try and hunt the no-doubt well protected enkhuush, why not just get me to sleep with him? That way he gets no scans, and his apprentice won't take over. And if the other pack continues not hunting him, he'll eventually get lynched. Of course, it will also let us know if he's genuinely the seer, based on whether he claims to have been role blocked.

The new and improved humancalculator confuses the sorcerer
randakar said:
Tonight: Scan humancalculator, Backup trinitrotoluen

I have *never* seen humancalculator analyse like this. I wonder if I've been spotted by a spiritual witness or something. Or maybe it's just the apprentice, turning around and telling the JL all about me :( (sorry. Paranoia talking here.)

And the seed is sown...
randakar said:
I'm about to start pretending to be the Priest to Enkhuush. Any objections?

And the cultists/sorcerer is starting to figure out they can gain by betrayal...
randakar said:
Vainglory said:
Also Randy, Humancalculator contacted me while I was asleep and said he's my new contact. He used the password and er'thing. So don't waste your scan.
I'd apologise for leaking that name to taiisatai but ..
Vainglory said:
And with that snippet, I've been thinking. EUROO7 said Swedenborg was 3 wolves and 3 cultists. It's now 2 and 3 if he's honest. Rousseau was 4 wolves 1 cultist 1 sorcerer according to Taiisatai64. If that's true then if HC died Swedenborg would be almost eliminated.
.. that sounds like a plan.

And I thought I was the only one to know Falc was an apprentice!?
randakar said:
enkhuush said:
enkhuush said:
So you haven't scanned me? :eek:
Anyway don't scan Falc, because he sent pm to me that says he might be unclaimed apprentice.
.. and you're going to scan and claim him?
How does he know / why does he suspect he's an unclaimed apprentice though?

sbr said:
I want to see enkhuush and pevergreen die today. If one is lynched I want to hunt the other. If neither is lynched I want to kill pevergreen. If both lynched I do nothing.
And if you hadn't broken that TIE you'd still be a hunter and there would have been one more wolf dead (and one less lover cultist dead)

Day 5 and Night 5
Village lynched pevergreen the blessed 8th in command distiller cultist
Seer scanned Najs the SA villager who, unfortunately for the goodies didn't spot him
GA Paen protected enkhuush the seer's apprentice (visitor #1 to enkhuush bedchamber)
GA jacob protected enkhuush the seer's apprentice (visitor #2 to enkhuush bedchamber)
Lover Kiwi slept with enkhuush the seer's apprentice (hm, and is getting quite a crowd on his first affair :eek:)
Lover Suirantes slept with OrangeYoshi the SA villager (at least someone is faithful)
Distiller pevergreen wanted to shared his rum with enkhuush the seer's apprentice but was lynched before that
Distiller Bagricula kept his rum to himself
Sorcerer scanned Kingepyon the villager
Swedenborg turned snoopdogg the brutal SA 6th in command cursed villager
sbr the hunter shot enkhuush the seer's apprentice killing Lover Kiwi with the same bullet (under the noses of two GAs!)

Here I hoped Najs would spot the seer otherwise I was afraid he'd contact "the priest". Alas Najs failed (or rather my dice failed Najs).

Here I hoped Najs would spot the seer otherwise I was afraid he'd contact "the priest". Alas Najs failed (or rather my dice failed Najs).

Crap. I was wondering who scanned me. If only I would have spotted it correctly...

Last edited:
Just to be clear: I sent that PM about role blocking enkhuush before pevergreen's announcement. My wolf master replied that somebody from the other pack was already doing so, and told me not to worry about it. That little tidbit of information nearly screwed me up later, because I knew pevergreen was telling the truth, and was too quick to back him over enkhuush.

Regardless, when I saw the mood swing against pevergreen I could see he was a distinct lynch possibilty, and so I decided not to cancel my order on enkhuush...

The GM AAR part 7 - Enter enkhuush, exit enkhuush

The village managed to expose the seer's apprentice because of a strange motivation to why he lynched a werewolf. You'd expect them to go for someone that wanted to save the werewolf but noooo. Not sure I think this village deserves to win.
enkhuush is dead meat tomorrow when noone can protect him though.

That's what I thought.