Werewolf CLVII: Little-Big Werewolf in a Caribbean village

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Cliges, vote seamus2008

Let's have some threeway fun.

Panzer Commader: 4
alxeu [83]
Rysz [86]
Chieron [108]
EUROO7 [109 Chieron -> 112]

alxeu: 4
seamus2008 [85]
Najs [94]
snoopdogg [84 Cliges -> 114]
johho888 [118]

seamus2008: 4
Reis91 [88]
Hax [99]
Panzer Commader [110]
Gen. Skobelev [87 Cliges -> 124]

Chieron: 2
videonfan [90]
Wagonlitz [98]

Daffius: 2
Cliges [93]
Arkasas [101]

EUROO7: 1
sbr [79]

reis91: 1
Daffius [89]

Rysz: 1
aedan777 [102]

Not voted: 1
tonkatoy5

There you go again...

Now if I only remember to post in every vote I do something to tickle your suppressed urges like that..

Why are you trying to tickle me?

Looked like you were in a need of it.
204.gif

Have you ever been to Hull? What's the excuse for that one?
I've been to Kingston-upon-Hull and to Hull, Ma. The lobsters were good in New England and the chips were good in Old England. What is your point?

I've been to Kingston-upon-Hull and to Hull, Ma. The lobsters were good in New England and the chips were good in Old England. What is your point?

I was mugged in Hull. It was just my way of dealing with the trauma.

It's no worse than Panzer's vendetta against poultry.

EDIT-and this is WW. Random insults should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
What did seamus do to you all in previous lives to always kill him in the first 3 days?

Hmm, are you saying he dies in the first days disproportionately often? If that's so I don't think I'm too fond of that happening then yet again. I don't know if Panzer has any metagaming going on against seamus but my vote was simply to instate 3-way tie.

Hmm, are you saying he dies in the first days disproportionately often? If that's so I don't think I'm too fond of that happening then yet again. I don't know if Panzer has any metagaming going on against seamus but my vote was simply to instate 3-way tie.

It's probably just an attempt to save himself, but Seamus does seem to go early disproportionately often.

It's probably just an attempt to save himself, but Seamus does seem to go early disproportionately often.

I would understand it being attempt to save himself if it was seamus who posted but that was sbr who brought up the issue.

I have to go to a funeral soon so not much time boys,

Vote Seamus

I vote panzer too much and Alxeu is new.

Ah well, if seamus is so popular I rather not do him myself tonight:

Unvote seamus2008, vote Chieron

and that reinstates the tie.

If guys must know about my username... it is Alex, with the x and e swapped, with a u tacked on at the end.

Also to save my skin (I don't wanna die!),

Unvote Panzer
Vote Seamus