Werewolf CLVII: Little-Big Werewolf in a Caribbean village

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Argentinians

The Falklands are ours, get out of here! (This is being played on the Falklands, right?)

wilson-bola.jpg

The Falklands war is over, dear Panzer. The Argentinians are already out. Please vote someone/something else.
wilson-bola.jpg

...!
Vote Panzer

for being an ignorant teenager who doesn't know where the Falklands are!

wilson-bola.jpg

...?

Are the Falkland Islands anywhere near the Malvinas Islands?

wilson-bola.jpg

Clearly, that... thing is a modern version of Ananas. 'tis the only rational explanation.

ALSO Unvote Panzer
Vote sbr

FOR 1. metagaming and 2. you misspelled my name a few games ago and I swore eternal metagamy vengeance on you.

I bet we are near Tortuga, the largest pirate town this part of the Caribbean. After all, we pirates know these things.

Clearly, that... thing is a modern version of Ananas. 'tis the only rational explanation.

ALSO Unvote Panzer
Vote sbr

FOR 1. metagaming and 2. you misspelled my name a few games ago and I swore eternal metagamy vengeance on you.

So you accuse me of metagaming, where I have not done so, yet then meta game me? :huh:

Smells wolfy to me.

Vote Arkansas

VOTE EURO07
For being creepy.

Are the Falkland Islands anywhere near the Malvinas Islands?

Vote sbr
for not being able to use Google Translate.

Yes, I'm afraid that seems to be the case.

Looking at the setup for a bit, it appears to be somewhat advantageous to the baddies. Seer can only scan for 2 out of 5 baddies, and wolves return clean on scans. This means that the Seer can only confirm someone to be a goodie after all wolves are dead (and I presume the game ends upon the last wolf dying).

The Council'esque mechanic with the Detectives/Old Guard could pose a challenge to the wolves, but they are quite outnumbered by the baddies. If they remain alive until the lategame, they will cause trouble to the wolves, but if they don't the baddies get extra hunts to boot, presuming their assassin is still alive. And 5/21 is a heck of a lot better than the usual 4/18.

Vote jacob-Lundgren

That way we all win (and lose) by default!

[video=youtube;MmrZZ78mV9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmrZZ78mV9w[/video]
Meanwhile in the hot and moisty summer of the Carabeeans, Señor Piñata sips on his blue bum martini from a cut in half coconut. He enjoys his grilled bread with recently acquired Biscroff spread. It's made out of cookies.