• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TIE would be bad, yes. Wagon has been his usual, uh, questionably aware self (you know how he is - putting the cart before the horse) and marty's tunneling on me suggests he's not a wolf, just a very drunk villager, so that leaves Maw.

vote maw

Snipe protection time

Unvote marty, vote Maw

Unofficial FINAL Vote Count

MAWofDoom: 4
Dedonus [140]
Arkasas [162]
Randakar [Marty 154 > 163]
Wagonlitz [Marty 141 > MAW 153 > Marty 157 > 165]

Wagonlitz: 2
MAWofDoom [142]
Alxeu [143]

Marty99: 1
Caillean [MAW 151 > 164]

No Voted: 2
@Witch Agatha
@marty99

Interesting.

Mawofdoom the crewman (villager) was lynched.

Alxeu the crewman (villager) was hunted.

Lite rules actually are simple. Forget to vote, you get substituted. If that's not possible, autolynched.

Alright, so this is a bad position for the village, and unfortunately for me I'm subbing in for a villager.

My first instinct is to lynch Wagonlitz for his insanely suspicious behavior yesterday. He wanted to make a tie that would let the wolves win if it didn't catch a wolf, and you lot not only let him get away with it, you lynched one of the people who called it out as suspicious? Really?

With alxeu also hunted, he being the other person who called out Wagon for his tie pushing, I feel it's quite possible that Wagon aimed to clear out people suspicious of him to help coast to victory today, especially with two non-voters around.

Vote Wagonlitz

Colored Vote Count:​

Day 1 Pre-Vote Switch
Randakar: 2
Ironhide G1 [60]
Wagonlitz [61]

MAWofDoom [62]
Arkasas [76]

Marty99: 2
Dedonus [64]
Caillean [81]

Witch Agatha: 1
Sleepyhead [66]

Sleepyhead: 1
Witch Agatha [58]

EUROO7: 1
Randakar [Witch Agatha 59 > 82]

Not Voted: 4
EUROO7
alxeu

CaptainGrimlock
marty99

Day 1 Final Vote Count
Grimlock-4
Witch Agatha [Sleepyhead 58>87]
Dedonus [Marty99 64>94]
Wagonlitz [Randakar 61>95]
Arkasas [Wagonlitz 76>96]

Randakar-1
Ironhide G1 [60]

Wagonlitz-1
MAWofDoom [62]

Marty99-1
Caillean [81]

Witch Agatha:-1
Sleepyhead [66]

EUROO7-1
Randakar [Witch Agatha 59>82]

Not Voted-4
EUROO7
alxeu

CaptainGrimlock
marty99

Day 2 Final Vote Count
EUROO7: 2
MAWofDoom [109]
Witch Agatha [111]
Wagonlitz [Alxeu 112 > 126]

Witch Agatha: 2
Caillean [118]
Arkasas [123]

Ironhide G1: 2
Dedonus [Alxeu 110 > 119]
Randakar [Alxeu 107 > Caillean 116 > 121]

Arkasas: 1
marty99 [106]

Wagonlitz: 1
Alxeu [113]

Not Voted: 2 :mad: :mad: :mad:
Ironhide G1
EUROO7

Day 3 Final Vote Count
MAWofDoom: 4
Dedonus [140]
Arkasas [162]
Randakar [Marty 154 > 163]
Wagonlitz [Marty 141 > MAW 153 > Marty 157 > 165]

MAWofDoom [142]
Alxeu [143]

Marty99: 1
Caillean [MAW 151 > 164]

No Voted: 2
Witch Agatha
marty99

Last edited:
With alxeu also hunted, he being the other person who called out Wagon for his tie pushing, I feel it's quite possible that Wagon aimed to clear out people suspicious of him to help coast to victory today, especially with two non-voters around.
Why would I as a wolf hunt the second person who called me out? That would just be stupid, as it'd open up accusations like the one you just made. Rather, it seems the wolves have been targeting the inactives, and Alxeu had been one until yesterday, so is it not more likely that a wolf set that hunt order early and then never came back to change it once Alxeu showed up?
As such then I think Agatha might be worth looking at, as she'd been active in previous days, but was missing yesterday.

Vote Agatha

Why would I as a wolf hunt the second person who called me out? That would just be stupid, as it'd open up accusations like the one you just made. Rather, it seems the wolves have been targeting the inactives, and Alxeu had been one until yesterday, so is it not more likely that a wolf set that hunt order early and then never came back to change it once Alxeu showed up?
As such then I think Agatha might be worth looking at, as she'd been active in previous days, but was missing yesterday.

Vote Agatha
"I would never do X as a wolf" is almost always a poor defense, and I think that's the case here. The seer's dead, we're almost certainly on the edge of parity, entirely possible you decided to take out a vocal opponent and hope you could skate by on exactly this "I would never do that" defense. Just need it for one day after all.

So there were seven, with either four or five of us villagers still remaining. That means tonight will be parity if there are three wolves and we don't bag one. Two wolves would mean tomorrow would be parity, unless we do a tie and don't hit a wolf.

These are the reads I'm getting so far.

I am leaning towards villager for Marty (now Aedan 2.0), as besides Witch Agatha from yesterday, he's the only zombie left. Normally, I don't think this would really mean much, however, the wolves have been hunting the zombie players (Alxeu and Ironhide). It would be weird for the wolves to clear out the zombies in this game if one of their own were among their ranks.

I'm not sure how to interpret Caillean's last minute switch off of MAW yesterday. At the time it looked suspicious, but because MAW turned out to be a villager and her switch didn't accomplish anything (MAW had 4 votes before her switch and Wagon switched to MAW to keep MAW on 4 votes), I am leaning maybe villager?

Due to the inactivity in this game from both the zombies and the other players in general, at the moment I can't really figure out any other useful insights. Knowing Wagon or Agatha's roles would be useful to finding the other wolves, although mattering on how many wolves there are, we might not have that luxury to kill a player to just find out their role. We need to hit a wolf today.

Besides Randy, Wagon, and me, everyone else in the game has only made a handful of posts in this thread. Since Witch Agatha already has a vote and because I am leaning towards villager for Caillean and Aedan 2.0 (ex-Marty), that just leaves one player.

VOTE Arkasas

Hey, activity :)

I'm leaning towards villager on Wagon, honestly. Yesterday was a weird series of switches. It might very well have been an attempt to tie two villagers that failed. In which case marty is clear, but so is wagon.

I'm going to second the vote on Arky though. He fits the semi-acrive wolf profile very well, and his playstyle is pretty far under the radar.

Vote Arkasas