• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IN

I’ll wait till tomorrow and I’ll send out roles.

I think you have a complete lineup, but in case someone drops out, I would like to be considered.

I'm IN

Thank you for the invite!

Always room for more and welcome back!

I think you have a complete lineup, but in case someone drops out, I would like to be considered.

I'm IN

Thank you for the invite!
Welcome back.

This is a big. Aside from one or two specific bigs that had very specific, finely tuned setups, then there's never a player limit for a big.

If there's still time, in

Cascadia will rise again!

Of course there is. I'm closing it up tomorrow 0900 PDT. Besides it wouldn't be right without the inspiration for Peto.

Put me down as an undercover agent who bought a bunch of flannels to blend in with the locals but it all just makes him look like a gay lumberjack.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Put me down as an undercover agent who bought a bunch of flannels to blend in with the locals but it all just makes him look like a gay lumberjack.
O joyous feline, will you convince your friend to join us?

OUT as a new player shunned by the WW community
You're all right, chill dude. I hope you join the game, but you are right to shun us.

Still, wouldn't you rather vote to kill us in this new game about to get underway?

I did say I wanted to close signups, but I do have the game set up. I can send out roles now if y'all want to start now or wait another day to see if we get anymore. I figure it might be better to start while people are interested then wait too long on signups.

Last edited: