Weekly AAR Showcase: The Anglo-Saxon Exodus: A Tale Of Surviving

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Fabiolundiese!! Well deserved!

Thank you, all of you, for your appreciation and support. It is a pleasure to share with you my enjoyment of this rp medieval romp in this game we all love/hate.
Thank you, Dr Sandworm, for your incredibly flattering introduction!

It is now my pleasure to nominate another AAR. This witty, lively adventure begins near de Hauteville lords, but proceeds to scatter them like so much dust. It is the rise of an unlikely House, Western yet Eastern, more deserving of Constantinople than those so-called porphyrogenetoi, yet so obscure that one hesitates to believe they really exist. The illustrations are pertinentissime, the tongue-in-cheek commentary an absolute howl.

Ladies and Knights, be pleased to peruse a most amusing tale of misery: Sir Yenzen’s This is SpAARtenos - A Neapolis Tale of Misery !

Congratulations!

Congratulations Yenzen!

Thank you very much for the award, and I suppose it's my turn to pass the torch:

I write very image heavy gameplay/narrative AAR's, however when I read an AAR, that is not always what I'm looking for. Take the new winner, which has a narrative that doesn't rely much upon showing the game, yet whose updates captivate the story that CK2 can tell, if you let it. I nominate:

Norgesveldet – A history of the Norwegian kings by Nikolai

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the award, and I suppose it's my turn to pass the torch:

I write very image heavy gameplay/narrative AAR's, however when I read an AAR, that is not always what I'm looking for. Take the new winner, which has a narrative that doesn't rely much upon showing the game, yet whose updates captivate the story that CK2 can tell, if you let it. I nominate:

Norgesveldet – A history of the Norwegian kings by Nikolai

Thanks man, this was a welcome surprise! :)