• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ciccillo Rre

Alluccate: "Viva 'o Rre!!!"
84 Badges
Oct 16, 2011
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • PDXCon 2019 "Baron"
If I am the master of one or more satellites and I undergo a revolution, I will lose all my muster-puppet relationships along with SoI states and alliances, right?

That's a pretty realistic and neat touch, Russia lost pretty much all its empire after the Revolution.

Yes you lose all of your satellites and puppets when you have a revolution. The same goes for the other side as well, if your puppet has a revolution they're freed.
There is one special exception: If Pan-Romanian rebels have a successful revolt in one of the Romanian puppets of the Ottoman Empire while they are puppets, the newly-formed Romanian state remains a puppet of the Ottoman Empire.

Thanks! Basically what I wanted to do is to recreate the Third Reich in a different time frame; with Germany, Austria, Bohemia-Moravia, Poland, Lvov, Brest, and possibly the Baltic States as my core empire, and the Balcan countries from Slovakia down to Serbia and Bulgaria (and possibly Denmark/Norway) as satellites. The path would be Create Greater Germany => Conquest => Release as puppets.

However, for roleplaying reasons I would also like to be a fascist dictatorship with my iron cross as flag, which I understand I should do before releasing puppets. Do you guys have any idea on how to go fascist as quick as possible with Greater Germany with no many cores abroad but Heligoland to enhance Revanchism?

(Don't worry, I have no nazi inclinations at all! :D)

Thanks! Basically what I wanted to do is to recreate the Third Reich in a different time frame; with Germany, Austria, Bohemia-Moravia, Poland, Lvov, Brest, and possibly the Baltic States as my core empire, and the Balcan countries from Slovakia down to Serbia and Bulgaria (and possibly Denmark/Norway) as satellites. The path would be Create Greater Germany => Conquest => Release as puppets.

However, for roleplaying reasons I would also like to be a fascist dictatorship with my iron cross as flag, which I understand I should do before releasing puppets. Do you guys have any idea on how to go fascist as quick as possible with Greater Germany with no many cores abroad but Heligoland to enhance Revanchism?

(Don't worry, I have no nazi inclinations at all! :D)

If you wanted to become fascist before conquering Europe, you're going to have a tough time as fascism is only unlocked very late in the game. I've never successfully had a fascist coup (people seem to go communist for me), but I could tell you how to edit your save file to make yourself fascist at the start if you'd like.

If that's the case, I'll try to stay as Prussian Constitutionalism. Anyway, I didn't want to go fascist before conquering Europe, but before releasing those satellites. I'll make things more challenging; I'd release them ASAP instead.

What a pity for that nice flag I would have liked to have as mine while imposing myself over Europe!

Thanks for the comments anyways!