• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MJF

Lt. General
9 Badges
Dec 31, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
3 separate attacks on Nizhnij Tagil. Not cumlative. Stalin's super army. Saving & reloading does not fix.

Uncoordinated attacks again..png

One can only hope this is fixed in 1.13, or 1.14.

Upvote 0
Are you able to share a save mid-battle and let us know if you're using any mods, and what version of AoD you're playing, please?

Are you able to share a save mid-battle and let us know if you're using any mods, and what version of AoD you're playing, please?
1.12. Modded the Naval attachments to be DD=2, CL/CVL/CV=3, Caps=5, and halved the rebasing penalty for air units.

Attachments

• _____________EN2a_Germany.eug.zip
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Perfect, thank you so much for sharing. Was there anything in particular different with this battle? Ie was the enemy counter attacking at the same time, or were you using paratroopers and/or bombing enemy forces?

Nope, except for TAC's (shown in the screenshot above), which is not different from most other battles. No Art Bombardment either.

Reactions:
There's three ways to attack:
1. How did you select the units for the attack?
2. Was it all of them at one time?
3. Was it by units from one province at a time?

Next, were each one (from above) the attack date and time set at the same time?

There's three ways to attack:
1. How did you select the units for the attack?
2. Was it all of them at one time?
3. Was it by units from one province at a time?

Next, were each one (from above) the attack date and time set at the same time?
Probably province-by-province, avoiding over-commands, but while paused - then unpausing to start. I probably added extra attackers if the attack wasn't going as desired, and/or as other units arrived nextdoor. I don't remember more, but that's how I would normally do these, where I seldom (but occasionally) encounter this issue.

IDR any more now...

Reloading the game, calling off all attacks -- which took several attempts, including having to isolate the remaining attackers in a stack and calling them off individually, as selecting the entire stack and stopping didn't stop some units attacking -- stopping air interdiction, and waiting a couple of days to relaunch, fixed the problem.

Hello, when will this be fixed ?
1 attack order from Paris (8 Armies) and 1 support attack from Orleans (8 Armies)

Attachments

• argentan.jpg
    argentan.jpg
    116,4 KB · Views: 0