• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry u all for not been updating for a while but I've been busy the last couple of months with tons of school project now that school soon is ending, unfourtunately for you I won't be update that much once the holiday starts either because Im gonna work at my dads company and it will be very long days (from 6 am to 6 pm) and I'll be very tired when I come home on the weekdays, so maybe I'll throw up an update or two during that time but I cant promise anything.

Take care you all and I hope this aar will be up and running asap.

Ps. The British Isle's beaches are very hard to breach I get beaten back all the time but Im if I remember correctly researching paratrooper so maybe that'll bring Churchill to his knees :)

Don't worry, we'll be here when you're ready.:)

i have an idea to help you that always works, doesn't matter what diffculty is, it's guarenteed to work. i used to use it every time i wanna invade gb, anyway, this is what u do, after u reseach paratroopers, make them land in Cardiff, why ? because that province is unlandable by ships so AI doesn't defend it, after u drop the paratroopers in, quickly send in transport ships to that province filled with troops, and i mean filled cuz gb is gonna attack u, after that, will use ur army to invade the british isles. good luck:D:cool::D:cool::D:):)

by the way, where'd u download the tank models and that stuff ? they are really cool

UPDATE WOHOOO!

krigmotpersien.jpg

Hitler demands that Germany needs a autobahn between Europe and India and der Führers order is law.

annexPersien2mnader.jpg

The first steps towards the new Autobahn starts 2 months after the DoW on Persia when they are annexed.

invasionaustralien.jpg

Der Führer is bored and decides to help his fellow Japanese friends in Australia.

islandjumping.jpg

An unlycky General is ordered to start island jumping :(

paraspvg.jpg

The German scientists have finnaly completed the Paratrooper research and the first companies of Paras are starting to get trained, these are the men that will smash their way thru the british defences in Operation Oberherr*.

-------------------------------------------------

I had some spare time and felt like playing some AoD and this is the result, what do you think? :)

*= Oberherr is german and means Overlord ;);)

Nice!
It's a shame that the Persian government has not understand Germany needs. Progress is costly sometimes... :D

Operation Oberherr*.

Cool name. :cool:

YAY UR GONNA USE MY STRATEGY TO INVADE GB !!! btw, i discovered, AI in AOD is harder in hoi2, so u gotta make a lot of ships to protect the transports heading to gb, cuz the british navy is gonna attack u one u start leaving europe, so watch out;)

YAY UR GONNA USE MY STRATEGY TO INVADE GB !!! btw, i discovered, AI in AOD is harder in hoi2, so u gotta make a lot of ships to protect the transports heading to gb, cuz the british navy is gonna attack u one u start leaving europe, so watch out;)

so far the british have stayed in their ports everytime i move my subs and tp's out, dunno why but I can roam the atlantic unopposed, the only one's that are attacking is the americans from time to time :)

Ah, Just finished the 5th work I was slacking with in school, now I only got a test tomorrow and then Im done with school :D that means I'll have alot of spare time until the 14th when I start working :p Expect an update this week!

Operation Oberherr

frstapara.jpg

The first paratrooper is finnaly completed

airborneattack.jpg

Operation Oberherr is about to launch

frstrkning.jpg

The airdrop is a success and 48 divisions are send in to reinforce the paratroopers.

bristolattack.jpg

The germans fight their way thru the british iron ring they'd set up around Cardiff and races towards London.

slagetomlondon.jpg

The Battle of London is long and bloody but the Germans win because of their superb training, experience and numbers.

stdauppsdraengland.jpg

Southern England is quickly cleansed of british presence and the German Warmachine turn it's attention north.

liverpoolochsheffield.jpg

Liverpool and Sheffield are quiet easy overrunned.

laststandedinburgh.jpg

The British make their final stand in Edinburgh and the fight is long and bloody...

segeredinburgh.jpg

... but the Germans prevail

segerienglanduppdelning.jpg

The last remains of the british army is cleaned up. The German High command starts to release puppets all over the world so that they wont have to control everything.

mellansternuppdelat.jpg

afrikauppdelat.jpg

annexaustralien.jpg

Australia is finnaly defeated and annexed just to be puppeted right after.

australienfritt.jpg

-----------------------------

I finnaly defeated the brits, but what fires the british surrender event? I waited for like 3 months before I decided to release those puppets.

ok, load to a save before releasing the puppets, and this is what u do, first, u need to have control over egypt, espcially suez, u need to control mainland britain, and also get india if u can. now, if ur not at war with either soviets or americans, event will fire up, if ur at war with either, then with the americans, to get their event, i think you need to conquer about 25% of america or something, if u need a landing point then take iceland, then greenland, then head to america from greenland, after that, if ur at peace with both america and soviets, then event will fire up. also, if ur at war with soviets, then do this to get THEIR peace event, u need to conquer lenningrad, stalingrad, moscow, baku, and either sverdlovsk or vladivostok. then, that means ur done with both soviets and americans, so now ur able to fire peace with the british. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!:D:D:D