• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
also, when your taking america, land in provinces that are weak and useless, because AI puts like one or two divisions there, but beware, don't try and make it next to a useful province, because they have a lot of divisions there, and then they can easily reinforce it. Another strategy would be to land in a lot of provinces in the same time so the american troops don't get centered around one province. EVEN another strategy would be just to use the strategy i told you about with Britain. HOPE THIS ALSO HELPED:D:D:D:D

one more thing, surround washington D.C. but don't take it, so all their supplies are stuck there, and they have no way of supplying their troops in the rest of their troops in America, so then u can just march right thru, and when ur done with their troops. then take washington D.C., use this strategy with the russians too if you want to. HOPE THIS HELPS FOR THE THIRD TIME:D:D:D:D:D:D

i made a mistake, to capture americans and get their event, u gotta be not at war with uk or soviets, and got 75% of americas VPs, and america lost 75% of its industry. just make peace with america, so u can get event for GB, then declare at america and capture america then

when your done with this AAR, can you work on your soviet america one ? it looks really good, and has interesting background. i wanna know what'll happen in it

when your done with this AAR, can you work on your soviet america one ? it looks really good, and has interesting background. i wanna know what'll happen in it

okay, so to get things clear, I need to load to a save before I puppet and make peace with the Us?

I used nofog just to see how big the us army is and its only 20 divs smaller than mine, then i checked the US coast and they've stacked 12- 14 divs in every province so it'll get hard to land there :(

I'll maybe continue with the Soviet Amerika aar, but now Im trying to finish this one before I start work on monday because then I'll only be able to play on the weekends.

Very good job so far.
Concerning the US, if you want to invade them you could land in Mexico and then drive north.

@Enewald; Yeah, I've always been fond of Shish Kebab.
@Karaiskandar: Hmm yea, the Japs got an Island in the west indies, but I dont know if its big enough to rebase there.

@Karaiskandar: Hmm yea, the Japs got an Island in the west indies, but I dont know if its big enough to rebase there.

You could also find allies in South America, or let's say invade Brazil to obtain the necessary bases.

you can land in canada if you want to, but their problem is poor infrastructure, u can land there and load the troops there, it'll tkae a while to get to america, but canada is an alternative route, i'd suggest taking Newfoundland, then from there land to nearby canadian provinces, according to my experince, they have weak defense. yes you have to load before releasing puppets, and if you want to u can just make peace with the americans and get event