• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
...and lastly, does anyone know what I have to do to get the british surrender event?
I don't think it will fire. The Japanese event did not, the Italian event did not, and I definitely think the UK would have surrendered in my game. ;)

I don't think it will fire. The Japanese event did not, the Italian event did not, and I definitely think the UK would have surrendered in my game. ;)

oh god damn, so I have to take the islands? that's damn hard. I've tried like 4 times and been pushed back with like 10k losses to 300 losses of theirs >.< even in the provinces they have 1 div its hard to do anything...

guys I had like this scary shit last night... I had a nightmare about Arsenal of Democracy... I dreamed that soviet and allied forces met up in eastern europe and that I lost... I seriously gotta play less AoD, this is totally f***ed up... :rofl:

guys I had like this scary shit last night... I had a nightmare about Arsenal of Democracy... I dreamed that soviet and allied forces met up in eastern europe and that I lost... I seriously gotta play less AoD, this is totally f***ed up... :rofl:
You are just getting your mind right :D

:rofl:

it would've been okay if I won in my dream but loosing... thats bad karma
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hard to argue with that.

hopefully I'll dream about German troops marching down the roads in London and Washington D.C tonight :)
Not DC :mad:
:p

anyway, wanna play some MP? :p
I barely have time to do my aar. It is tax return time, so for now people have money to spend. It won't last, so I gotta get it while it is there.

This will be a short and kinda boring update.

dowsweden.jpg

The Swede's say something Offensive towards me so I DoW them :D My losses are estimated to 20k and theirs to 156k :)

fas1isverige.jpg

japanisydamerika.jpg

Japan is running around in South America :)

offensiviaustralien.jpg

The invasion of Australia is slow but steady, notice that Spain have sent a division to help out :D

In fact I see two Spanish divisions in Australia, one in Katherine and the other in Wave hill.
The Japanase landing in Cayenne was pure madness, but very funny! :D

Good job with Sweden.

Well, better now than newer to start the Spanish reconquista of colonies around the world. Too bad they landed on the wrong continent.

Well, it was just a little mistake...only something like 7000 Miles...:D
They will do better next time.

hey, invade the british isles already, so u can get the event "Made in India" or somethinh like dat, just invade british isles, and u'll get event