• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New version of Corrections is up; get it from the 1st post of the thread.

Additions include a change in boostertext.csv (the line: "This unit has no mission set" reads now simply: "Idle", to make it easier to spot units with no orders when selecting many of them at once), a colored rocket map icon, a new artillery bombardment symbol and some of my Finnish airforce icons reworked.

A sample of the arty bomb. symbol and the Finnish planes (from left to right: Fiat G.50, Gloster Gladiator, Fokker D.XXI, Morane-Saulnier MS.406, VL Myrsky II):

Hi Titan79 - great mod

just want to check whether this :

" Corrections (updated 07/07/2012; contains a lot of new icons and other tweaks, and ensures compatibility with the latest patch)"

means the latest 1.08 beta patch

thanks

Hi Titan79 - great mod

just want to check whether this :

" Corrections (updated 07/07/2012; contains a lot of new icons and other tweaks, and ensures compatibility with the latest patch)"

means the latest 1.08 beta patch

thanks
Thank you very much!

No, the mod is still for 1.07, officially - although it should run on 1.08 beta without problems (I guess - I haven't tested it yet. It depends if the few .csv files it contains have been altered in the 1.08 patch).

I'm waiting for the final version of 1.08 to port the TP to it.

Edit:

a colored rocket map icon

You mean as in coloured in black?
I mean it as colored in dark green, as the V2s normally were.

Last edited:
New version of Corrections (downloadable as usual from the 1st post in the thread) is up.

It contains just one small, but important (for me ;) ) news: I've finally managed to make the rocket test site map icon look as I wanted it, i.e. a camouflaged V2:

Very nice, Titan, and it is important that you please yourself. It's because you're always looking to improve things that you've been able to put together such a great set.

I know it's reaching back a bit now, but have you considered putting a black ring around your beach icon - just to maintain consistency with the airfields and ports?

Much better this one - yeeey!

I already proposed a ring around the beachy if I'm not mistaken but Tit says it does not look that jolly fancy.

Thanks for the appreciation, guys! And, Epa - I do this both for myself and the community, though... so without comments like these it would not be that fun to improve the mod anymore, you know. :eek:o

I know it's reaching back a bit now, but have you considered putting a black ring around your beach icon - just to maintain consistency with the airfields and ports?
I already proposed a ring around the beachy if I'm not mistaken but Tit says it does not look that jolly fancy.
Aha, sorry Hist, I've been out of the loop for a while. Okay, I think we can trust his judgement.
Oh we must certainly can.
Thank you for often replying in my place, Hister, but this is rather inaccurate. The main reason why I didn't want to put a ring around the beach icon is that this way, in my opinion, it would look too similar to DH's one (which I intended to take only as an inspiration, since I liked it very much), and not because I don't think it wouldn't look good: on the contrary! Anyway, I can try to find a way to improve it while, at the same time, keeping it a bit different from DH's icon...