• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Subscribed :D

Good start...

Thanks il_loco

Most certainly going to follow this. Always liked the Papal State, and your Bonicacius is kind of hilarious.

Welcome Khaelyn

Must repress urge to smile at this AAR. Must not succumb to the temptations of merriment.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I'm totally following this.

Welcome lordreaven. I enjoyed all 3 minutes of the saruhan AAR :D. Ill be reading your next one.

Maybe you will stop reformation from starting, conquering whole europe before 1500 year???
NO!, Let it happen, he needs to force convert Heretics! (Never let the force convert causus belli go to waste)

We need heretics, they're our best source of fuel if we ever run out of firewood.

Holy. (check)
Roman. (check)
Empire. (in progress!)

:)
Deus Vult, your Holiness. Deus Vult!

Damn right :cool:.

Subscribed :D

Welcome Galaahd

Very nice!

Time to make more people feel safe?

Absolutely. All of Europe will have safety shoved down its throat.

Yes, yes, yes! I'm in! Full steam ahead!

Aye aye, Captain.

Provinces resuced.... lol.
"provinces rescued" haha :)
Provinces rescued count is awesome. :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I like what I see, consider me subscribed!

Go and teach those heretics in Milan a lesson they'll never forget. (am I right in saying Rome can get quite chilly in the winter?)

This is going to be fun. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Funny well-written stuff. I'll follow.

A quick gameplay question. I played a very similar game about a year ago (I thought of it as an Evil Empire game however :D) where I aimed for the exact same slider positions and all-round oppression, only I played with Muscovy -> Russia. Frankly, I got tired of the never-ending Time of Troubles - if I managed to end one, another hit soon enough with those sliders and plenty of war. Are you just going to play through those? Or are the triggers somehow different in DW (doubt it)?

Funny well-written stuff. I'll follow.

A quick gameplay question. I played a very similar game about a year ago (I thought of it as an Evil Empire game however :D) where I aimed for the exact same slider positions and all-round oppression, only I played with Muscovy -> Russia. Frankly, I got tired of the never-ending Time of Troubles - if I managed to end one, another hit soon enough with those sliders and plenty of war. Are you just going to play through those? Or are the triggers somehow different in DW (doubt it)?

Times of Trouble must have been nasty in Russia- if I remember correctly, the event doesn't have a chance to end unless there are no active rebels anywhere in the country. That must have been almost impossible to manage with Russia.

To answer your question, I will ride this cray train until it goes off the rails ;).

when is the next update coming?

Didn't find any time to play over the weekend, but I'll have one up in the next 48 hours.