• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Your blasphemies have cost us quite enough already! Don't compound them!

My blasphemies?!?!
I'm just having some fun...:D

Besides, you should then go after everyone else, not just me. :p

Haha , 300 was indeed a good movie . I already referenced it once , I don't know if it would be appropriate to do it again XD But you're definitely welcome to do it , Elidio if you'd like to write for us XD

Just a status report: Next update should be coming up before Friday . I want to get it done before Friday or on Friday night itself since the weekend is going to be booked XD

Been working hard on the AARlander recently hence the slight delay . Oi ! If only people would volunteer to write more articles it'd make my life so much easier XD

Just a status report: Next update should be coming up before Friday . I want to get it done before Friday or on Friday night itself since the weekend is going to be booked XD

Been working hard on the AARlander recently hence the slight delay . Oi ! If only people would volunteer to write more articles it'd make my life so much easier XD

As said, I'll try to get something in next time, but alas, AAO must take priority.

And if anyone was wondering where i've been you can go ahead and see what I've been up to :

AARlander April Issue

go read it and comment in the comment thread linked at the top of the publication ! The writers really need your encouragement :D

aarlanderapr09d.jpg

hello everyone!
does anyone have a printable file of this story (or parts of it)? I think there are many readers who would like to read when they are not online :)
great writing!

Thank you sir :D I don't think anyone currently owns a copy of the whole thing , but we're so glad to have a another reader amongst us :D

Thank you sir :D I don't think anyone currently owns a copy of the whole thing , but we're so glad to have a another reader amongst us :D

..That's because, even though I handed you the method on a silver platter, you still refused to load everything into nice PDF files :p

..That's because, even though I handed you the method on a silver platter, you still refused to load everything into nice PDF files :p

Haha well I figured it out a little bit better when I used the computers on campus . I think I'll start making Season Packets XD

Haha well I figured it out a little bit better when I used the computers on campus . I think I'll start making Season Packets XD

Oh dear. This is going to take a while.

My math may be slightly off, but I think it's WELL past Friday :p

Oh dear. This is going to take a while.

Only a hundred and a half chapters or so XD I might be able to do it when I have nothing else to do (har har , get it ? XD) I should just get a volunteer to start making each chapter in here into a pdf !

My math may be slightly off, but I think it's WELL past Friday :p

haha sorry , working on it right now as we speak actually . Shouldn't be that much further off .

Still waiting for that update, mister. :D

Maybe he's subscribed to the RGB update method...once in whenever.

I always tell him my way is better but he insists on actual writing. Silly man.

Ok, let's organize. I'll send Peti to torture good old Canonized if you bribe him (Peti, not Canonized) with a thousand million pizzas.

Still waiting for that update, mister. :D

It's almost done XD nothing to stop it from being released today !

Maybe he's subscribed to the RGB update method...once in whenever.

I always tell him my way is better but he insists on actual writing. Silly man.

Haha , I'm definitely going to start speeding up once all my papers and thesis are done . Honestly that's the only reasonf or the slow down this semester .

Well, I'm still waiting for that map he promised about 2 months ago...:D

ROFL gosh darnit ! you should just make the map for me XD . I should start gathering a staff of writers to help XD

Yes I remember that one:p

Still, I'm one of those that can't talk:D

ROFL exactly ! Get to work yourself young man ! If only you knew how much I loved reading your works XD

The trick is that he didn't say which Friday.

Gosh Davout , I can't get anything past you can I ? XD I promise you this one's today . No joke XD

Ok, let's organize. I'll send Peti to torture good old Canonized if you bribe him (Peti, not Canonized) with a thousand million pizzas.

- shiver - I fear those farts , Kurt XD Plus I also need to read your latest update ! I'll do that today after I finish my update !