• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I assume that the BATTLEGALLEON has a fully functional supercannon (ie. triple the standard size of a normal cannon). :D

We can run this analogy for so far...
and then we get into the Extended Universe...:p

We just need to find a Dutch smuggler ship that could make the Kassel run in 12 parsecs.

The funny thing is, a parsec is a DISTANCE unit. :D

Don't you mean the Channel run in two hours? :p

I assume that the BATTLEGALLEON has a fully functional supercannon (ie. triple the standard size of a normal cannon). :D

Who needs suppercannons when Spain has the mighty...

PAELLA!!!!!

:rofl:​

I made that point before, kurt ;)

"Our crusers can't repel Paella of this magitude!"

Or because he likes to drink a lot of tea :p

Haha , the tea in his body gives him special powers XD

Oohhhh , I remember that one now XD Forgot it was called that .

We can run this analogy for so far...
and then we get into the Extended Universe...:p

The Emperor is brought back as a clone :O !

We just need to find a Dutch smuggler ship that could make the Kassel run in 12 parsecs.

The funny thing is, a parsec is a DISTANCE unit. :D

Don't you mean the Channel run in two hours? :p

ROFL the Channel in 2 hours . You two are honestly geniuses . +30 points to both for amazingness :D

Who needs suppercannons when Spain has the mighty...

PAELLA!!!!!

:rofl:​

ROFL , I wonder what other spanish foods we can use to defeat our enemies XD

I made that point before, kurt ;)

"Our crusers can't repel Paella of this magitude!"

ROFL , that's true XD

ROFL , I wonder what other spanish foods we can use to defeat our enemies XD

Beans with chorizo. Give it to thyne soldiers. Then take the pin of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. Then get rid of the Grenade as no one cares and it's of no use. Then, make your soldiers show their bottoms to the enemy. Now it's the moment of commanding

TAKE AIM!

FIRE!

The fart makes the job easy. :D

Beans with chorizo. Give it to thyne soldiers. Then take the pin of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. Then get rid of the Grenade as no one cares and it's of no use. Then, make your soldiers show their bottoms to the enemy. Now it's the moment of commanding

TAKE AIM!

FIRE!

The fart makes the job easy. :D

Haha I really do like chorizo. Not farts though haha.

Haha I really do like chorizo. Not farts though haha.

Farts come with beans. Unless you're Peti. Then farts come without no apparent reason:D

Chorizo and farts sound more like something for Vikings :p

Although I've already had Burgundians who's farts blot out the sun...

Last edited:

The movies say it's actually the Scots who do that. :D

Farts come with beans. Unless you're Peti. Then farts come without no apparent reason:D

Haha. I should have more chorizo in the aar. Now you made me hungry XD

I tremble at your Vikings XD. Maybe I should feature them when we return to Oslo. xD.

The movies say it's actually the Scots who do that. :D

Haha. Wait till we see the highland regiment then XD.

Hye Canonized you were writAAR of the week on my birthday last year!
MARCH 28!!!!! coooooooooooool

Wow that really wasn't what I was expecting from the shower scene... firstly a male and secondly a lot of blood. I will never look at a shower in the same way again. Good to see wart face getting trounced by Wier. Methinks that man has a good career in front of him with those Grenediers.

Hye Canonized you were writAAR of the week on my birthday last year!
MARCH 28!!!!! coooooooooooool

Definitely my good luck then :D

Wow that really wasn't what I was expecting from the shower scene... firstly a male and secondly a lot of blood. I will never look at a shower in the same way again. Good to see wart face getting trounced by Wier. Methinks that man has a good career in front of him with those Grenediers.

Haha yes , I'm glad it was a bit of a surprise for you guys XD And yes , Cromwell's having some troubles XD let's see if Fairfax can help him out a little bit XD

under the command of Fat Bastard? :D

Ok, let's do it politely.

Canonized, update!

Grub, erm... post!

But let's have an update, cause I've read, no kidding, the "Fart Bastard". And bearing in mind that I'm having troubles with my stomach (just to give you a clue, I'm going to move the PC to the WC), I felt oddly.

Bastard when he farted but just then?
Bastard because he farted?
Fart Simpson?

So many questions, just one Kurt.

And one Kurt in excess...

Funny, Peti, very funny..

Last edited:
Ok, let's do it politely.

Canonized, update!

Grub, erm... post!

But let's have an update, cause I've, no kidding, the "Fart Bastard". And bearing in mind that I'm having troubles with my stomach (just to give you a clue, I'm going to move the PC to the WC), I felt oddly.

Bastard when he farted but just then?
Bastard because he farted?
Fart Simpson?

So many questions, just one Kurt.

And one Kurt in excess...

Funny, Peti, very funny..

ROFL Fart Simpson

I'm going to be working on the update later on this evening actually XD Hopefully it'll be out in the next 2 days or so :D

I'm not sure where you could come up with fished faced opponents for the Spaniards... unless fish-face becomes an insult against the Dutch in Timelines...

Admiral De Ruyter: It's a trap! :D

Last edited: