The WWE has just been purchased by Paradox, and now you can join!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Titantron screen pans to Morena Baccarin standing beside a furious H.P. Lovecraft.

"Mr. Lovecraft, it seems as though Billy Bob has once again emerged victorious. What are your thoughts?"

Lovecraft grimaces and says, "You may have achieved a hollow victory by count out, but this isn't over. Next week prepare for a tag team match against myself and a representative of the darkness. Name your partner, if you can find one."

Lovecraft walks away.

• 2Love
Reactions:
June - Week 2, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a heck of a show for everyone here on WWE RAW!

Let's get into tonight's scheduled matches. Starting us off tonight will be singles match between Isla Dawn and Chelsea Green. Following that, we have a match-up between Wendy Choo and The Witch. Then, Wagner versus Mr. Macho. The next match-up is Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli against Crusher Laurant. Then Billy Bob and his yet to be announced tag partner square off against "The Terror" H.P. Lovecraft and his own mystery partner.

*Wendy Choo's music begins to play*

Wendy Choo makes her way down to the ring, with her pillow in one hand and a mic in the other. She rubs her eyes and says, "You know, I was enjoying a really nice nap today, but I woke up after I kept having the same nightmare over and over and over again. You see, there was this witch, and she kept interrupting me and getting in the way of my reign as WWE Women's Champion. Well, I'm tired of having my naps interrupted by this witch. So, let's settle this today. Tonight, one of us leaves in an ambulance, and the other can finally get some peace and quiet."

As Wendy leaves the ring, the Titantron lights up with H.P. Lovecraft's face.

"Billy Bob, you have a few hours to find yourself a partner, or I will be forced to pick one for you. Sadly, I knew no one would want to help such a pathetic worm when faced with the powers that I can summon forth. Good luck."

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
*Camera star swipes to Blade in a workoutroom where he is hanging from his knees over a pull up bar and doing situps.

He leaps down and points at the camera

"Lovecraft! You better hope that hillbilly doesn't pick me as his partner because down the bayou way we know how to deal with black magic!

Ain't nobody ready to take on ancient eldrich powers like the Assassin!

"

*Blade slams one fist into the other, takes an aggressive stance and shadow boxes into the camera lens for the audiance.*​

Last edited:
  • 1Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Morena Baccarin catches General Manager H.P. Lovecraft backstage.

"Mr. Lovecraft, Blade "The Assassin" has stated he would be willing help Billy Bob, your thoughts?"

Lovecraft smirks and says, "If the two outcast inbred misfits want to team up, who am I to oppose them?"

Baccarin then asks, "Mr. Lovecraft, what about your tag team partner for tonight?"

"The darkness has begun to descend upon the WWE, and Billy Bob and Blade will be its first victims. All they need to do now is... let him in."

• 2Love
Reactions:
Wendy Choo is a sleepy lass
Who fights like her head is up her ass!
She yawns and sighs and sucks her thumb
But we all know she ain’t that dumb.
She tells me that she dreams of me
And that her dreams won’t let her be.
That’s called a crush, dear Wendy Choo;
I’m gonna crush that out of you!
So leave your pillow, leave your bed;
It’s time to fight The Witch instead!

• 2Love
Reactions:
June - Week 2, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

Match 1 - Isla Dawn vs Chelsea Green

Results:
Isla Dawn picked up a win against Chelsea Green. Despite the sportsmanlike display from the challenger, Dawn looked insulted her opponent wanted to shake hands and refused in a display of disrespect.

Match 2 - Wendy Choo vs The Witch (Ambulance Match)

Results:
The Witch and Wendy Choo trade blows, immediately going out of the ring and in front of the ambulance. Wendy makes several attempts to stuff The Witch into the ambulance, but The Witch counters eat time. Eventually The Witch resorts to using a sledgehammer and a steel chair to weaken Choo. Afterwards, she hits her signature moves and her finisher, followed by two top rope moves to put Choo out. She sends Choo over the ropes and into the ambulance. After a brief fight, Choo is locked into the ambulance and The Witch wins.

Match 3 - Wagner vs Mr. Macho

Results:
Mr. Macho scores an upset win after landing a big elbow from the top rope. After the match, Wagner snaps and takes his anger out on the referee, leaving the crowd stunned and concerned over where this will go next.

Match 4 - Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli vs Jean Pierre "Crusher" Laurant

Results:
Pontarelli begins the match by offering Laurant a handshake. When Laurant goes to reciprocate, Pontarelli pulls his hand away in disgust. Laurant is incensed and the match begins. In the end, Laurant gains the upper hands and wins via pinfall, avenging his initial disrespect.

Match 5 - The Boss vs The Extreme

Results:
The Boss and The Extreme square off, and when The Extreme wins via sitdown powerbomb, he offers his hand to The Boss as a sign of respect. The Boss rejects the offer and leaves angered at his defeat. Vowing to avenge capitalism.

Match 6 - Billy Bob & Blade vs H.P. Lovecraft & His Mystery Partner

Results:
WWE Undisputed Champion Billy Bob and WWE Intercontinental Champion Blade make their way to the ring. H.P. Lovecraft's mystery partner is finally revealed. The Fiend Bray Wyatt emerges from the back and makes his way to the ring, followed by H.P. Lovecraft. The match goes back and forth, however in the end the Fiend proves to be too much for Billy Bob, hitting him with a massive clothesline and then applying the Mandible Claw for the victory.

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
June - Week 3, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

We are quickly approaching Money in the Bank. Just one week away! We already know there is one competitor, and that would be Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli, as he was the initial winner of the WWE Intercontinental title, that he has since lost to Blade. We are also waiting for find out who will be competing for the Women's Money in the Bank briefcase as well. Anyways, let's get started with tonight's edition of RAW!

Match 1 - Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre vs Katana Chance & Kayden Carter

Results:
Katana Chance & Kayden Carter defeat Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre in tonight's tag match. To make matters worse, after the match, Chelsea Green & Piper Nevin arrive and trash talk Isla and Alba after the match.

Match 2 - The Witch vs Valhalla

Results:
The Witch and Valhalla start the match by trading blows before the bell. As both do damage, the match finally starts and The Witch comes out ahead in the end with the creepy Sister Abigail.

Match 3 - Crusher Laurant vs Wagner

Results:
As Crusher Laurant begins his entrance, Wagner ambushes him from behind. The two battle at the entrance before finally making their way to the ring where the match starts. Wagner eventually comes out on top and secures the victory, with no small part being his ambush.

Match 4 - The Boss vs Mr. Macho

Results:
The Boss and Mr. Macho go back and forth, but The Boss takes an early lead when he rolls out from a Big Elbow. However, The Boss is unable to capitalize (Zing!) on two submission moves and Mr. Macho comes back and hits the Big Elbow to win the match. After, Mr. Macho offers a handshake and The Boss refuses.

Match 5 - Blade vs Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli

Results:
Blade and Tommy Pontarelli face off, and Pontarelli is dominating early on, however as the match progresses, Blade begins a comeback only for the Music of Erich Zann to begin playing. Blade looks around for H.P. Lovecraft, but he doesn't appear. Pontarelli takes advantage, but Blade manages to recover and use the disruption to motivate him to overcome. Blade performs two moonsaults onto Pontarelli and then covers him for the win.

Match 6 - Billy Bob vs The Extreme

Results:
Billy Bob and The Extreme fight an extremely tough match-up and Billy Bob eventually comes out on top. After the match, he offers a handshake, but The Extreme is too upset from the loss and leaves the ring.

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
June - Week 4, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

Welcome to the last WWE RAW of June. Later on this week will be Money in the Bank. We are waiting for the announcement of who will be facing Tommy Pontarelli in the Money in the Bank match for the WWE Undisputed Title. Meanwhile, in the Women's Division, we have a showdown for a spot between Chelsea Green and Alba Fyre, the winner moving on to face another women's competitor on Sunday for their briefcase.

The Music of Erich Zann begins to play. The crowd boos loudly.

H.P. Lovecraft comes to the stage.

"Billy Bob, you felt the touch of darkness creep down your gullet last week. This week, you'll need to prove yourself by facing your 'friend' Blade. Let's see how well your alliance lasts now."

Lovecraft laughs as he drops the mic and walks off.

Match 1 - The Witch vs Piper Nevin

Results:
Piper Nevin wins the match. However the match was a non-title match and so The Witch remains the WWE Women's Champion.

Match 2 - Tommy Pontarelli & The Boss vs Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo & Tony D'Angelo (WWE Tag Team Championship Title Match)

Results:
The WWE Tag Team Champions maintain their title reign, with Stacks and D'Angelo winning the match.

Match 3 - Chelsea Green vs Alba Fyre

Results:
Alba Fyre defeats Chelsea Green and will compete for the Women's Money in the Bank match.

Match 4 - Mr. Macho vs The Extreme

Results:
Mr. Macho and The Extreme go back and forth in a tense match. Mr. Macho almost wins by count out when The Extreme gets caught out of the ring after suffering brutal leg attacks, but manages to scramble back in with less than a second remaining. The Extreme then takes control of the match, hitting Mr. Macho with a slam against the corners of the ring, followed by his infamous Superman punch, and then ending the match with his DDT finisher. After the match, Mr. Macho approaches and offers his hand. The Extreme accepts and they shake hands in a sign of respect.

Match 5 - H.P. Lovecraft vs Crusher Laurant

Results:
Crusher Laurant looks like he is going to defeat Lovecraft with a massive finisher, however the referee is distracted by a turnbuckle that Lovecraft removed the padding from and so isn't available to count. Afterwards, a frustrated Laurant hits a powerbomb on Lovecraft and pins him again, but Lovecraft gets his hand on the ropes and breaks the pin. Lovecraft then comes back and hits three consecutive suplexes on Laurant and pins him. Laurant gets his hand on the ropes, but the referee doesn't see it and Lovecraft is declared the winner. After the match, Lovecraft viciously beats Laurant in the ring.

Match 6 - Blade vs Billy Bob

Results:
The two competitors forced into this match enter the ring and show one another mutual respect before the bell. After the bell, the fight is fierce. However, both men show grit and continue to kick out when any other person would have given up or simply stayed down. In the end, Blade wins with a hurricanrana into a pin. The match leaves both men exhausted.

Our next stop is Money in the Bank!

Last edited:
A visibly angry Billy Bob is walking in the back of the arena after the match. Slams a chair into a tv screen. Collecting himself he turns to the camera.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT LOVECRAFT!? You want to break me by throwing me to every wolf you have in this business! Now trying to break up a tag team that you are scared of! We are sitting here in MY WWE. I am the champion and I will NOT allow you to tarnish my name and use your powers to manipulate the WWE universe.

You keep coming after me and scheduling fights for me. Well I WANT YOU and YOU Alone! None of your dark arts allies backing you up! Whatever you can contrive versus the GUN SHOW that I bring to the table. Your move."

With that Billy Bob storms off, slamming the door shut behind him.

• 3Love
Reactions:
The camera pans to H.P. Lovecraft seated at a desk.

He laughs. And laughs. And laughs. Maniacal laughter. It doesn't stop. The crowd has been drowned out by more laughter.

The show cuts to commercial.

• 3Love
Reactions:
An ambulance pulls up to the arena. The back doors swing open. A visibly tired Wendy Choo emerges, stretches, and walks into the arena.

• 1Like
Reactions:
June - Week 4, 2024

WWE Money in the Bank

Match 1 - Katana Chance & Kayden Carter vs Chelsea Green & Piper Nevin vs Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre (WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match)

Results:
Chelsea Green & Piper Nevin defeat the defending champs and Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre to win the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship.

Match 2 - Valhalla vs Xia Li (Money in the Bank Match)

Reuslts:
Valhalla defeats Xia Li to win the Money in the Bank briefcase for the WWE Women's Championship after both superstars climbed the ladder and fought for the briefcase.

Match 3 - Wendy Choo vs The Witch (WWE Women's Championship Match)

Results:
Wendy Choo has returned to face The Witch for the championship. The Witch is having none of it however, and finishes Wendy Choo off with a flying knee drop from the top rope and then repeated kicks to the back followed by her reverse DDT. The Witch retains her WWE Women's Championship.

Match 4 - Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins "The Street Profits" vs Tony D'Angelo & Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo "The D'Angelo Family" (WWE Tag Team Championship Match)

Results:
The D'Angelo Family is unable to overcome the onslaught from The Street Profits, as the win via high flying attacks from the top ropes. The Street Profits are your new WWE Tag Team Champions.

Match 5 - Mr. Macho vs Wagner

Results:
Mr. Macho punishes Wagner in this match, landing not one, but two big elbows on him before winning via pinfall.

Match 6 - Blade vs The Extreme (WWE Intercontinental Championship Match)

Results:
The Extreme uses his size advantage to try and dominate Blade, however Blade manages to hit The Extreme with a finisher, but just when Blade thinks he's going to win by pinfall, the referee calls a rope break. The Extreme recovers and lands a spinning sit-down powerbomb on Blade for the win. The Extreme is our new Intercontinental Champion. This particular championship has already changed hands three times since May.

Match 7 - Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli vs Crusher Laurant vs The Boss (Money in the Bank Match)

Results:
As this is a table match, the winner must be the first to put an opponent through a table. The fighting spills to the outside before long, as there are no disqualifications, but eventually the wrestlers return to the ring. The Boss manages to set up a table, and as Crusher Laurant attempts to stop him, he grabs Laurant and powerbombs him through the table to win the match.

Match 8 - Billy Bob vs H.P. Lovecraft (WWE Undisputed Championship Match)

Results:
Lovecraft comes out aggressively, however his submission attempts are thwarted by Billy Bob's ability to get to the ropes. Just when things look their bleakest for Billy Bob, he manages to counter Lovecraft's assaults and lands a spectacular finisher for a pin. Billy Bob gets the three count and remains the WWE Undisputed Champion.

What a night folks!

Last edited:
  • 2Love
Reactions:
At a WWE Meet’n’Greet, Wilhelmina Wilkins is signing autographs and mugging for selfies with fans, her steel-bristled broom in hand. The atmosphere is relaxed, even jovial. Another fan is waved forward for her turn, a middle-aged woman wearing Wendy Choo Pajamas (TM) and carrying a supersized drink cup. As her outfit registers with onlookers, the woman launches the contents of her cup straight into The Witch’s face.

The Witch screams! The agonizing cry freezes everyone in their place, even her assailant. Wilhelmina clutches her face and screams again, throwing her arms up in the air. “I‘m melting!,” she wails!

Writhing and screaming piteously, she sinks towards the floor, her skirt puddling around her. The next moment she grabs her broom, jumping to her feet. Those steel tines are now pointed inches from her shocked assailant’s face!

”Oh, what a wicked, wicked girl you are! You’ll be paying my cleaning bill, my pretty, if you know what’s good for you!” A shake of the broom, then: “Guards! Guards! Why are you just standing there?! Arrest this woman! She tried to melt me!”

”Charge her with assault with a sticky weapon!”

Cackling madly, The Witch repeats herself. “Assault with a sticky weapon! What’s next, a pie fight?! Water balloons?!“ Aides are trying to lead her from the room as her cackling changes to hearty guffaws. “I know! A pillow fight! NyahahaHaW HAW! HAW! HAW!“

The last words the fans hear her shout are “GET ME A PILLOW FIGHT WITH WENDY CHOO!”

Edit: fixed an awkward sentence that’s been bugging me since I typed it out. :D

Last edited:
  • 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
The Titantron flickers to life as the camera pans to H.P. Lovecraft on his knees backstage. Lovecraft's face is looking down at the floor.

"I have failed," he says.

"Everything I sought to bring to fruition has been for naught," he continues.

A voice from above Lovecraft speaks, a man's voice, but shrill, "Oh Howard, do not fret. He has seen this come to pass and he will continue to aid you. Continue to believe in the power."

Lovecraft's face contorts as he looks up and gazes upon something that mesmerizes him. The camera slowly pulls back to reveal an urn being held by a pair of pale hands.

The camera abruptly cuts off.

• 3Love
Reactions:
July - Week 1, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

Welcome to the Independence Day edition of WWE Monday Night RAW! We have a jam-packed show for you tonight. One thing we have recently learned is that Billy Bob has been scheduled to face a mystery opponent tonight. It seems General Manager Lovecraft is continuing to throw any obstacle he can at the Undisputed Champion.

Match 1 - Wendy Choo vs Valhalla

Results:
Wendy Choo attempts to leave the match before it even starts, but as she tries to leave she is confronted by The Witch, who grabs her and throws her back into the ring. Valhalla however is unable to capitalize and Wendy Choo ends up winning her match. Will The Witch get her pillow fight?

Match 2 - Mr. Macho vs The Boss

Results:
As Mr. Macho makes his way to the ring, he is ambushed by Tommy Pontarelli. Pontarelli assaults Mr. Macho and throws him in the ring. The referee is about to call the match off, but Mr. Macho indicates he will not give up and will start the match. The Boss takes full advantage of Mr. Macho's injuries and ends the match performing the Industrial Revolution.

After the match, The Boss and Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli are seen meeting to discuss forming a team.

Match 3 - Kayden Carter vs Xia Li vs Piper Nevin

Results:
Piper Nevin overpowers the other two female competitors in this Triple Threat match to win.

Match 4 - Elton Prince & Kit Wilson (Pretty Deadly) vs Ivar & Erik (The Viking Raiders)

Results:
Pretty Deadly succumb to the Ivar & Erik as they raid the ring in victory to move up the tag team ranks.

Match 5 - Blade vs Wagner vs The Extreme (WWE Intercontinental Championship Match)

Results:
This Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental title pits the former champ Blade against Wagner and the reigning champ The Extreme. It is a seesaw battle between the competitors, but in the end, Blade overcomes the odds by incapacitating Wagner in the corner and hitting The Extreme with a hurricanrana for the win. Blade regains the Intercontinental Title, just one night after losing it. Will he be able to hold on to it? Will The Extreme try to win it back? Will someone else come looking for it instead?

Match 6 - Billy Bob vs Mystery Opponent

Results:
Billy Bob makes his way to the ring, after he does to the mystery opponent becomes clear. It's the Boogeyman. The Undisputed Champion proceeds to manhandle the Boogeyman early on with a variety of powerful grapples. However, some form of technical or audio error appears to have occurred in the middle of the match as music begins to play. We don't know why this happened, but it distracted Billy Bob for a moment as he looked out at the entrance. Boogeyman tried to take advantage of the distraction, but Billy Bob swiftly recovered and handed a major defeat to the Boogeyman.

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Wendy Choo attempts to leave the match before it even starts, but as she tries to leave she is confronted by The Witch, who grabs her and throws her back into the ring. Valhalla however is unable to capitalize and Wendy Choo ends up winning her match. Will The Witch get her pillow fight?
What disrespect?! The announcers are full of sheee——iit! I kept that kid from shaming herself and the WWE! Kids these days! Ya gotta teach ‘em every little thing! And one of those little things is you don’t run away from a fight! You give it to ‘em good an’ proper! And she did. That’s how it’s done!

• 1Love
Reactions:
"Good evening WWE Universe! This is Michael Cole, previewing tonight's episode of WWE RAW. We have a massive show for you tonight, with three different titles on the line. Blade will defend his Intercontinental Championship against Wagner. Wendy Choo will face off against the Women's Champion, The Witch in a submission-only 'slumber party' match. The Boss and Tommy 'The Senator's Pontarelli will go up against the Tag Team Champions, the Street Profits. In addition, The Extreme and Crusher Laurant will square off. H.P. Lovecraft will face Mr. Macho, and for our main event, Billy Bob will be one on one with The Fiend."

• 3Love
Reactions: