The WWE has just been purchased by Paradox, and now you can join!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLoneGunman

NO STEP ON SNEK
167 Badges
May 4, 2008
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 200k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Empire of Sin
  • Empire of Sin - Premium Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • 500k Club
  • Paradox Order
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings III Referal
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
Greetings on behalf of TLG Promotions, a subsidiary of Paradox Development Studios.

We are pleased to announce that World Wrestling Entertainment (the WWE) has recently been purchased by Paradox Development Studios, with major shareholder Johan Andersson now the new CEO.

As a result of these sweeping changes, most of the WWE's staff and talent have been reorganized or released. A new stable of wrestlers have been brought on board in order to bring you, the people, the best sports entertainment money can offer!

TLG Promotions is actively seeking new wrestlers that are interested in joining the company. If you are interested, or wish to discuss the show, please respond here.

We ask that you keep all meta conversations at that location to minimize their interference with the enjoyment of the show.

Currently, the WWE plans on operating a single televised show, WWE RAW for the foreseeable future, although new shows can and will be added down the line as the roster expands. We also plan to host several Pay Per View events throughout the year.

With that being said, the roster is currently as follows:

WWE RAW:
1. Billy Bob
2. Blade
3. The Boss
4. The Extreme
5. H.P. Lovecraft (General Manager)
6. Mr. Macho
7. Tommy Pontarelli
8. Wagner
9. The Witch
10. Crusher Laurant

As well as the following:

1. Alba Fyre
2. Angelo Dawkins
3. Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo
4. Chelsea Green
5. Elton Prince
6. Erik
7. Isla Dawn
8. Ivar
9. Katana Chance
10. Kayden Carter
11. Kit Wilson
12. Montez Ford
13. Piper Niven
14. Tony D'Angelo
15. Valhalla
16. Wendy Choo
17. Xia Li

There are currently five championship titles up for grabs:

The WWE Undisputed Championship
The WWE Intercontinental Championship
The World Tag Team Championship
The WWE Women's World Championship
The WWE Women's Tag Team Championship

There are also two Money in the Bank briefcases up for grabs, one for the WWE Undisputed Championship and one for the WWE Women's World Championship.

All titles are currently vacant, and will be filled as time and the General Manager sees fit.

LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
May - Week 3, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

A hush falls over the crowd before the show begins as the lights cut out. Purple and green flames flicker across the Titantron and smoke begins to rise from the entrance.

Suddenly, music starts to blast through the arena. It is a frantic and frenetic theme that involves fast-pasted string instrumentation. It is as if the composer is trying to seal away a door to the unfathomable abyss. This can only be the Music of Erich Zann, theme of the new WWE General Manager, "The Terror" Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

Lovecraft emerges from parts unknown and makes his way down to the ring.

The crowd boos the entire time.

"This is no way to greet your General Manager on Day 1 of our new program," Lovecraft shouts as he lifts a mic to his lips that was hidden within his robes.

The crowd only boos louder.

"You should be thanking me. I have cut the dead weight from this organization. All of those so-called 'superstars' are gone, and soon will be replaced by those worthy of serving a higher power. Only a handful remain to be purged, and no doubt they will be removed thanks to my genius."

The crowd shifts from boos to chants of "You Suck!"

"Tonight, in this inaugural show of the NEW AND IMPROVED WWE RAW, I have planned a show that will entertain your primitive brains far beyond their meager understanding or comprehension of the term. Your first match tonight will be a one on one match-up between Billy Bob and The Extreme. Following that, you will have Xia Li and Valhalla competing one on one representing the women's division. Then, in our second women's match of the night, The Witch will face off against Wendy Choo. We'll round out the women's division with a tag team match between Katana Chance & Kayden Carter versus Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre. After that, Montez Ford and Tony D'Angelo will compete in a Triple Threat match against your General Manager. To finish the night, The Boss, Wagner, Blade, Mr. Macho, and Tommy Pontarelli will fight in a 5-man match for the Intercontinental Title."

The announcement elicits a rare series of cheers from the crowd, merely because a handful heard of some of the new superstars and are eager to see them in action.

"The winner of the Intercontinental Title will need to defend their title at our Night of Champions Pay Per View at the end of the month, and the winner will not only be the Intercontinental Champion, but I will personally guarantee that they will compete for Money in the Bank."

The crowd finally quiets down and the lights turn out again. When the lights come back on, Lovecraft is gone.

Last edited:
  • 3Love
Reactions:
May - Week 3, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

Match #1 - Billy Bob vs The Extreme

Results:
The Extreme wins by pinfall after hitting Billy Bob with a Superman Punch finisher that I can only assume is named the Guaconator. Billy Bob took his frustrations out on the referee in a fit of rage. The Extreme and Billy Bob are now rivals.

Match #2 - Xia Li vs Valhalla

Results:
Xia Li defeats Valhalla and continues to attack her after the match is concluded. The ruthless assault begins a rivalry between the two.

Match #3 - The Witch vs Wendy Choo

Results:
Prior to the match, Wendy Choo decided to attack The Witch and not give her time to prepare. The two traded blows before the referee was finally able to separate them and have the match officially begin. The Witch defeated Wendy Choo by pinfall after performing a thesz press, knocking Choo to the ground and pummeling her relentlessly. The Witch and Wendy Choo have now become rivals.

Match #4 - Katana Chance & Kayden Carter vs Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre

Results:
Katana Chance & Kayden Carter defeat Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre. After the match, Piper Nevin and Chelsea Green appeared on stage and taunted Katana & Kayden, creating an alliance between Piper and Chelsea.

Match #5 - H.P. Lovecraft vs Montez Ford vs Tony D'Angelo

Results:
H.P. Lovecraft defeats Montez Ford and Tony D'Angelo by pinning Montez after stunning Tony. Lovecraft uses the ropes to help during the pin, unknown to the referee.

Match #6 - The Boss vs Wagner vs Blade vs Mr. Macho vs Tommy Pontarelli

Results:
Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli smashes Mr. Macho with a massive clothesline and wins by pinfall after a long and grueling match. Pontarelli is our new Intercontinental Champion and has a guaranteed spot for the Money in the Bank main event match.

Last edited:
  • 5Love
Reactions:
These are great! Looking forward to seeing the pending videos when they’re ready!
It is as if the composer is trying to seal away a door to the unfathomable abyss.
Are you a Charlie Stross fan, by any chance?

edit: P.S. -can’t emoji-respond to your post until its moderator-status is replaced with poster-status, or however that should be said. ;)

Fixed his post so you can react.

Once I see the video, I will work on a aftermath Part 2 to follow up on Part 1.

These are great! Looking forward to seeing the pending videos when they’re ready!

Are you a Charlie Stross fan, by any chance?

edit: P.S. -can’t emoji-respond to your post until its moderator-status is replaced with poster-status, or however that should be said. ;)

I honestly hadn't read any Stross, but looking at his novels he's certainly got some interesting concepts.

• 1Like
Reactions:
May - Week 3, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW
Match #1 - Billy Bob vs The Extreme

Results:
The Extreme wins by pinfall after hitting Billy Bob with a Superman Punch finisher that I can only assume is named the Guaconator. Billy Bob took his frustrations out on the referee in a fit of rage. The Extreme and Billy Bob are now rivals.

Match #2 - Xia Li vs Valhalla

Results:
Xia Li defeats Valhalla and continues to attack her after the match is concluded. The ruthless assault begins a rivalry between the two.

Match #3 - The Witch vs Wendy Choo

Results:
Prior to the match, Wendy Choo decided to attack The Witch and not give her time to prepare. The two traded blows before the referee was finally able to separate them and have the match officially begin. The Witch defeated Wendy Choo by pinfall after performing a thesz press, knocking Choo to the ground and pummeling her relentlessly. The Witch and Wendy Choo have now become rivals.

Match #4 - Katana Chance & Kayden Carter vs Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre

Results:
Katana Chance & Kayden Carter defeat Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre. After the match, Piper Nevin and Chelsea Green appeared on stage and taunted Katana & Kayden, creating an alliance between Piper and Chelsea.

Match #5 - H.P. Lovecraft vs Montez Ford vs Tony D'Angelo

Results:
H.P. Lovecraft defeats Montez Ford and Tony D'Angelo by pinning Montez after stunning Tony. Lovecraft uses the ropes to help during the pin, unknown to the referee.

Match #6 - The Boss vs Wagner vs Blade vs Mr. Macho vs Tommy Pontarelli

Results:
Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli smashes Mr. Macho with a massive clothesline and wins by pinfall after a long and grueling match. Pontarelli is our new Intercontinental Champion and has a guaranteed spot for the Money in the Bank main event match.
Noooooo!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Bow down before my hastily made PAINT 3D marketing!
1710902769722.png

• 2Haha
Reactions:
May - Week 4, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

Match 1 - Billy Bob vs The Extreme

Results:
The match goes back and forth, but takes a dramatic turn when The Extreme goes for a powerbomb and Billy Bob counters with vicious punches, fighting his way free. He then performs a swinging neckbreaker, followed by a Dominator. Billy Bob then hits The Extreme with his End of Days finisher. The Extreme is unable to kickout from the pin.

Match 2 - Xia Li vs Valhalla

Results:
Xia Li ambushes Valhalla from the crowd when her entrance music plays and defeats Valhalla. Their rivalry continues.

Match 3 - Wendy Choo vs Isla Dawn

Results:
As Wendy Choo approaches the ring for her match against Isla Dawn, The Witch emerges and assaults her. The referee calls for the match to be disqualified, but The Witch continues the beating on Wendy Choo. No one wins, but The Witch inflicts massive damage on Wendy Choo.

Match 4 - Katana Chance vs Chelsea Green

Results:
Katana Chance defeats Chelsea Green as their rivalry continue.

Match 5 - Tommy Pontarelli vs Mr. Macho vs The Boss vs Ivar

Results:
This Fatal Four-way Match is a non-title match. There is plenty of action both in and out of the ring. However, Ivar manages to clear Tommy Pontarelli and The Boss out of the ring, leaving a dazed Mr. Macho left. He hits Mr. Macho with a massive somersault splash and pins him for 3 while Tommy and The Boss continue fighting on the outside.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Tommy Pontarelli here! The Boss thinks he can roll in here with his fat-cat money and his cheap suit, and take the championship from us, the people! But The Senator won't let that stand! I'm your friend on the inside, and I'll toss that bastard out of the ring and out of the WWE!

And Ivar- The Senator is coming for you!

• 2Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
May - Week 4, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

Match 1 - Billy Bob vs The Extreme

Results:
The match goes back and forth, but takes a dramatic turn when The Extreme goes for a powerbomb and Billy Bob counters with vicious punches, fighting his way free. He then performs a swinging neckbreaker, followed by a Dominator. Billy Bob then hits The Extreme with his End of Days finisher. The Extreme is unable to kickout from the pin.

Match 2 - Xia Li vs Valhalla

Results:
Xia Li ambushes Valhalla from the crowd when her entrance music plays and defeats Valhalla. Their rivalry continues.

Match 3 - Wendy Choo vs Isla Dawn

Results:
As Wendy Choo approaches the ring for her match against Isla Dawn, The Witch emerges and assaults her. The referee calls for the match to be disqualified, but The Witch continues the beating on Wendy Choo. No one wins, but The Witch inflicts massive damage on Wendy Choo.

Match 4 - Katana Chance vs Chelsea Green

Results:
Katana Chance defeats Chelsea Green as their rivalry continue.

Match 5 - Tommy Pontarelli vs Mr. Macho vs The Boss vs Ivar

Results:
This Fatal Four-way Match is a non-title match. There is plenty of action both in and out of the ring. However, Ivar manages to clear Tommy Pontarelli and The Boss out of the ring, leaving a dazed Mr. Macho left. He hits Mr. Macho with a massive somersault splash and pins him for 3 while Tommy and The Boss continue fighting on the outside.
I seem to have a knack for getting pinned. Like any good face. *nods* :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
When Wendy Choo jumped The Witch,
Wendy ended in the ditch.
When The Witch jumped Wendy Choo,
She beat Wendy black and blue!

*does victory dance with steel-bristled broom*

• 3Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Ladies and Gentlemen, WWE's Night of Champions Pay Per View event is upon us.

Currently scheduled matches are:

The WWE Women's Championship will be on the line in a one in one match between Wendy Choo and The Witch.

A one on one rivalry match between Billy Bob and The Extreme.

Tommy "The Senator" Pontarelli will defend his Intercontinental Championship against Blade in a one on one match.

The men and women's Tag Team titles will also be on the line.

In addition, an Undisputed Championship match will be scheduled.

Stay tuned!

• 2Like
Reactions:
May - Week 4, 2024

WWE Night of Champions

The music of Erich Zann begins to blare through the speakers of the arena. H.P. Lovecraft makes his way down to the ring. The crowd boos heavily.

"Enough!" He shouts. "It is time you learn to respect the powers that I represent."

"I am altering the main event for tonight. Tonight's main event will be a Fatal 4-way match for the Undisputed Championship. The contenders will be Billy Bob, The Extreme, Crusher Laurant, and myself. In addition, the match will be a ladder match. Whoever wants to obtain the title will need to ascend to the heavens to claim their price, lest they be dragged back to hell."

The lights cut out and when they are turned back on Lovecraft is gone.

Match 1 - Wendy Choo vs The Witch

Results:
The Witch ends up winning the match after hitting Wendy Choo with the Sister Abigail followed by a Reverse DDT. Disturbing. The Witch has won the Women's Championship.

Match 2 - Chelsea Green & Piper Nevin vs Katana Chance & Kayden Carter

Results:
Katana Chance & Kayden Carter defeat Chelsea Green and Piper Nevin to claim the Women's Tag Team title.

Match 3 - Xia Li vs Valhalla

Results:
Valhalla defeats Xia Li.

Match 4 - Tony D'Angelo & Tommy "Stacks" Lorenzo vs Ivar & Erik

Results:
Tony D'Angelo & Tommy "Stacks" Lorenzo defeat Ivar & Erik to become the World Tag Team Champions.

Match 5 - Wagner vs Mr. Macho vs Angelo Dawkins vs The Boss

Results:
Angelo Dawkins manages to procure a win from this Fatal 4-way.

Match 6 - Blade vs Tommy Pontarelli

Results:
Blade finds a way to overcome Tommy Pontarelli in an incredibly close match. He is now the Intercontinental Champion.

Match 7 - Billy Bob vs The Extreme vs Crusher Laurant vs H.P. Lovecraft

Results:
Billy Bob comes through with the win after delivering a sit-down powerbomb to The Extreme while Lovecraft and Laurant are distracted outside of the ring. Billy Bob has won the WWE Undisputed Championship.

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
After Billy Bob's celebration ended, H.P. Lovecraft took to the mic from the arena entrance.

"Billy Bob, you have something that belongs to me. You do not understand the powers that you are dealing with. There are forces beyond your comprehension present and they bay and howl to be satisfied by destroying your very soul. We will see how long your precious reign as champion lasts."

• 1Love
Reactions:
After the match Billy Bob sits in the locker room. Contemplating his victory. Suddenly a TV turns on and plays the promo from HP Lovecraft. Billy Bob watches then calmly stands and faces a nearby camera.

"Mr GM, you lost cleanly in a fatal 4 way. Aint no way, no how you gonna take this title from me! I fought for it against 3 superstars and won by sheer grit and determination. If you think on your own you can take down Billy Bob then you have another thing coming for you my friend! And that thing is a date with THE most dangerous man in the game. Me.

If you think I am scared of you and your machinations with the other worldly you are just the dumbest person I have ever met, and Im from Kentucky. We got plenty of dumbfolk there. Understand that I will fight you, or anyone else who thinks they can mess with the Hillbilly of destruction. I am the champ now, and I plan on being the champ for a Loooooooong time to come."

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
H.P. Lovecraft's face appears on the Titantron.

"Let us see how strong you are Billy Bob. Your opponent next week on Raw will be The Viking Raiders. Oh yes, you will be facing both Ivar and Erik. Good luck."

• 1Like
Reactions:
EXUSIVE INTERVIEW ON ESPN 8
Part 2 of our exclusive interview with the mystery man who has taken the southeastern amateur leagues by storm, now with TLG, and who goes by the moniker The Assassin.

*Camera pans in on a private table at one one New York City's most exclusive clubs. Where Blade is seated with Drake, The Weekend, AOC, and Margot Robbie.

The camera follows Morena Baccarin to the table*

"So, you wanted The Ocho to hire me just to interview you?"

"Hey, mon Morena what is the point of being the Intercontinetal Champion if you can't enjoy life? I've always wanted to meet you and I have a present for you!"

"Oh? I cannot imagine what that could be. I imagine rather than random gift giving, you would have other things on your mind. After all you just came off beating former Intercontinental Title holder, Tommy what's his name, and that just after barely losing out to him in the four way rumble in Atlanta with The Boss and Mr. Macho."

"The Boss and Macho are no more than a pair of wet muskrat kin, but I like The Senator. He has a nice way about him. Not as nice as The Witch though. But anyways, I knew it was only because of those no good swampy muskrats double teaming on me that I didn't secure the title the first time around."

*Blade turns off camera and waves to someone calling out*

"Señorita, a round of triple extra añejo Patron over here, doubles, neat."

"That's a $2,000 bottle they are uncorking, but if that is the present I can buy my own drinks."

"Ha ha, chere, no, no, no. I brought you this; taken off The Senator himself. I believe this had great sentimental value to him."

*The camera pans to Blade's hand holding out a thick ring and extending it to Morena Baccarin who holds it up with the milticolor club lights flickering off of it as in the background the baseline of Glass Animal's Heatwaves thumps

The camera then cuts away to the end of the match, showing Blade kneeling over Tommy and pulling the ring off his finger with a deft jerk and holding it up to the crowd's view, with the audience going wild.

The camera cuts back to the club.*

"That's a strange way to treat someone you just said you liked."
"All's fair in love and war, mon petit choue, eh?

After all, had I not made a big ol' splash, you would have nor agreed to do this i terview would you have?,

But, here we are and the night is young! Bottoms up!
"

*everyone at the table lifts their glasses, the camera zooming in on what was once The Senator's ring adorning Morena's hand*

• 2Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
June - Week 1, 2024

WWE Monday Night RAW

Match 1 - Blade vs The Extreme

Results:
Blade and The Extreme square off in a non-title match. At the start of the match however, Blade shoved The Extreme who falls into the referee, knocking him unconscious. The two wrestlers begin to brawl outside of the ring while the referee remains out of commission. Eventually, the referee recovers and Blade and The Extreme enter the ring for the match to officially begin. In the end, The Extreme hits Blade with multiple signature moves and finishers before finally getting the pinfall. The Extreme wins.

Match 2 - Wagner vs Kit Wilson

Results:
Wagner faces off in a very tough match against Kit Wilson. Wilson manages to defeat Wagner, and after the match, Mr. Macho arrives to stare a defeated Wagner down in the ring.

Match 3 - Tommy "The Senator Pontarelli & The Boss vs Mr. Macho and Crusher Laurant

Results:
Crusher Laurant and Mr. Macho exhibit excellent teamwork throughout the match, frequently tagging one another out to keep fresh. In the end, Crusher Laurant manages to hit The Boss with a devastating top rope maneuver and go for the pin. Curiously, Tommy Pontarelli does not attempt to break the pin up. Mr. Macho & Crusher Laurant win.

Match 4 - Katana Chance & Kayden Carter vs Chelsea Green & Piper Nevin

Results:
Chelsea Green & Piper Nevin win the non-title match.

Match 5 - Billy Bob vs The Viking Raiders (Ivar & Erik)

Results:
Billy Bob enters the ring, championship in one hand, night stick in the other. The Viking Raiders are out next, with Ivar starting the match. Billy Bob seizes the initiative early on. After being beaten mercilessly in the ring by Billy Bob, Ivar rolls out of the ring in an attempt to escape. Billy Bob follows and pummels Ivar on the outside. As the referee's count grows closer to 10, Billy Bob rolls back into the ring and attacks Erik. As he does so, Ivar is unable to recover from his beating in time and Billy Bob wins the match by count out.

Match 6 - Wendy Choo vs The Witch

Results:
The Witch and Wendy Choo face off again in a very physical non-title match. In the end however, Wendy Choo manages to secure the win after hitting The Witch with a splash from the top ropes. The Witch leaves the match injured.

• 1Love
Reactions: