• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hax: Sure, Mongol is only 50% done! :)

Lighthearter: Khan thank ya for da support! :D

Parokki: When Army of Khan rampage Finland and rest of Scandinavia, they shall spare you and your family! :p

SovietAmerika: Not yet Hitler's turn, the coward is in Oslo. FM Rommel, his balls frezzing out is at Archangelsk! :rofl:

gianlucad: And then leader of nobody!! :rofl: Soon!

Sokraates: Welcome back, o-wise one! Yes, I know I have been slow. In another two weeks, it is this Mongol AAR one year annivesary!! The first post was back in April 4th, 2009. Oh, the event will regard a nasty one with Soviets. ;)

Patukov: The world's fate is sealed when the tomb of Genghis was discovered... Sinkiang was the beginning of the end :p

Enewald: I don't think the hall can fit them all with Mongol overkilling :D

And the Mongol show goes on. At least Adolf chose a more comfortable place to hide. Guess the hordes prefer Norway above Artic Russia.

South Africa, white no longer the master race...

FlyingDutchie: It looks like Oslo gonna be where Hitler meet his final showdown with the Mongols. Or perhaps Narvik, whichever fall first ;) But Oslo is a more comfortable place to die than Narvik. :D

Weekend updates as follows!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 17th,1949
Mongol navy continues to modernized!!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Semi-Modern Destroyer researched! We shall continue to push the limits of Mongol navy technology to learn the Modern Destroyer!!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): From nothing a decade ago, we are now on the verge of possessing the most up to date vessels! Amazing!

Meanwhile in the frozen front, Mongol north-most element reached the city of Murmansk, once the capital of German Empire. This is the most northward reach of the Mongol empire!

875finlandblock.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Staff): Our pursuit of Hitler hit a snag! Finland has got a puny strip of land blocking a direct route to Hitler’s Norway! Damn, we should looked at the latest world map first ! :eek:o

Luvsansara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): This strip of Finnish land looks so unnatural, it looks like it is created just to block our pursuit of Hitler!!

Amar (Head of State): Someone block us… the Mongols!! HOW DARE!!! :mad:

Nyambuu (Intel): The Finnish bast**** must be cohort to Hitler!! They must have re-arrange the borders, Hitler simply gave some of his annexed Soviet land to Finland! That gotta be it!!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): We knew it! That is why we always have border disputes with the Finland! It is time we finish off Finnish!!!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): They shall pay for the treachery! This is war!!! :mad: :D:D:D

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Hold on! Our armies are not in position, still strewn across the open tundra of Soviet lands.

Nyambuu (Intel): And our aerial recon shows almost half a million Finnish troops in Helsinki! :eek: It is no coincident they are building up such a large army! It is meant to be used! Against us!!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): We have to proceed cautiously else Mongol’s Europe will be threaten. Let us regroup at Leningrad before we launch our attack!

Mar 26th,1949
Mongol Navy…. More and more!!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): We have now the technology to build Battleships!!! BATTLESHIPS!!! :rolleyes:

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Gulp!!! Our time is here finally!! We shall control the oceans!!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): We certainly need to get better battleship techs before we build any as do not want to be out-classed by a modern heavy cruiser. From Great War Battleship we’re going to Early Battleship!

Apr 5th, 1949
Mongol continues their expansion across South East Asia with impunity! Enemy carriers? Bring them on!!

876timorsea.jpg

Apr 8th,1949
Mongol are charging ahead to the forefront of technology!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): We have develop what we called Basic Semiconductors. After more than 6 months the team is working on it, I still dunno what is it about. But since it is so cool, it gives us a perception of technology superiority. So a +5% faster research speed across the board!! Whoppeee!!:D

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hey, when me and my army gonna get something? It has been navy and this weird gizmo!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Worry not, Chief! Semi-Modern Repair technology shall be learnt next! It shall speed up division repairs and quicken building of air-bases that support your ground troops!

Apr 9th, 1949
US Fleet Admiral Nimitz, last seen with his battered 19-ship fleet has return!! He was chastened for failing to stop Mongol landings and is back to salvage his reputation!

877nimitzreturns.jpg

Air Marshall Zhalnin (CAS fleets): Hey, someone’s back!! Let’s sink some ships to reduce his burden of commanding such a big fleet!!

And with that, Zhalnin’s squadron engages Nimitz’s now 19-ship fleet and relieve poor Nimitz of another three ships including a CV!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Muahahaa! It looks like he is running low on carrier in his fleet! Soon he can’t call it a carrier taskforce no more at this rate!

Apr 16th, 1949
Mongol has reached the southernmost most tip of Africa! Cape of Good Hope is Mongol’s! An opposite of Mongol’s conquest in the lands near the Arctic circle! This is now the most southward position of the Mongol empire!

878capetownfall.jpg

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): We have all South Africa key provinces after a series of beach assaults! The South African home garrisons have no match to our ferocious warriors!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Oh my!! We’re glorious!!! GLORIOUS!! It is time for the A-word! ;)

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): I hear you from Ulan Bator!!

The colonist white leaders of South Africans used to down trod the black natives fail to see superiority of the faraway slit eyes desert nomad race. They paid dearly with the extinction of their nation!!

879annexsa.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): I declare the nation of South Africa, the hundredth-one province of the Great Empire of Mongol Khan!! Is it hundred-one? I lost count… :eek:o ...but :D

And with it, Mongol became the master race of South Africa. The white colonist shall be enslave for millennia for their decades of injustice. Do not be ignorant of your enemy, especially if they are MONGOLS!!!

Africa, on the verge of liberation!! Only a vestige of the imperialist fester near the rainforest of Congo. The fate the dark continent shall be uplifted with the glory of the Mongol Empire!

880annexmap.jpg

Attacking Norway via Petsamo is hell... At least it was for me when I played as Soviet, I had to nuke all the british troops there to advance >_< You should take Finland, then Sweden from two directions and then Norway or something like that IMO.

Finish the Finnish!;)
I think you should wait a little more, and maybe invade norway via sweden, since you have a land connection with them.
Also, congratulations on the conqu... err liberation of Africa!

Now to finish off the other Allies in Africa, it'll look so lovely in bright orange!

Well seems Europe and Africa are nearing their end,so when will Australia and New Zealand come? (and I wonder how much mayhem mongols in choppers will cause)

This AAR, I must say, is absolutely amazing... just read through it after a few days. :D

Hopefully, you'll be able to take over the entire world by the end of the game! It'll make old Genghis proud. :cool:

Enewald: What happen if I attack both Finland & Sweden for the heck of it :) Khan army will spare your grandparents home in the battle of Helsinki!
THe Mongol army has been slogging thru mud for almost 3 months (game-time) toward Leningrad. For all the time and effort.... it gotta be something! :p
Hopefully you won't mind like your own countryman, Parokki :D

Hax: Scandinavia are common. Fight with one, you fight with all. Will create and find an excuse to attack Sweden ;)

Morlak: Genghis will be look proud from outside but inside, he is humbled that someone else has more than double his conquest :D

Acguy: This Norway will be a tamer than yours as it is already under German control that like have... 2 divisions? :D
Open to second option thru Sweden, see how it goes.

rule_them_all: Already eyeing the Copenhagen straits!

SovietAmerika: African campaign should end with France and Belgium put to end. Probably 5 more months, an adjacent jungles province takes a month to travel! :eek:o

jonie-dinofreak: Aussie and NZ are already on the lined up after conquest of Papua New Guinea! Coming soon! :cool:

Sokraates: Really doing it to frag the 45 divisons! THey are simply too menacing!:eek: Total Mongol division around there is only ~50division, bringing more in. Certainly a serious threat!

Markun120: Thx for the kind words, it will only spur the world conquest further! Enjoy!!

The Adventure of Nimitz... or perhaps nightmare!

Apr 22nd, 1949
US Fleet Admiral Nimitz is back again and fighting valiantly! Trying to do the impossible, like attempting to stop Mongol amphibious landings in Papua New Guinea!

881nimitzpapua.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force/CAS fleets): It is hammer time! You never learn when to quit! And that’s good for me! Get a couple more carrier kills under my belt! Yeahhh!!

And exactly that happens! Nimitz further reduced 15-ship fleet sees another 4 vessels going down under! Two CAs, 1 CVL and the LAST CARRIER USS Bunker Hill!!! The remaining 11 ships turn tail northward where they came from.

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force/CAS fleets): With the loss of the last carrier, Nitmiz’s fleet can no longer be regarded as a carrier taskforce!! And that’s official!!! Muahahaaa!!:rofl:

In the close up battles off Papua coast, Mongol destroyers beginning to rack up some kills!

882kills.jpg

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Far East Fleet): Alright!! My fleet has sank three enemy destroyers so far and 2. Mongol Flotilliya Esmintsev alone sank two of it! My naval ace!! :cool:

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Can’t wait to see bigger kill numbers with our full fledge carrier and battleships!

Apr 24th, 1949
FADM Nimitz’s fleet continues to be hounded all the way as he takes his fleet around the northern coast of Papua New Guinea!

883faceless.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Kill! Kill!!

And before long, the 11-ship fleet is reduced further to a 9-ship fleet!

Apr 26th, 1949
Tracking FADM Nimitz’s fleet has become a game among the Mongol’s CAS squadrons! Each is vying to scare the shit of out Nimitz by harassing him!

884lastca.jpg

Air Marshall Zhalnin (CAS fleets): Hello again!! Hey, where’s all your ships?! Muahahahaa!

Moments later….

Air Marshall Zhalnin (CAS fleets): Oh shit!! I sank the last heavy cruiser! :p

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Oh man! You spoil it! There is nothing worthy left in that fleet other than a bunch of destroyers!

FADM Nimitz for the countless time, board him life-raft and oared over to the closest destroyer to safety as his last capital ship, heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis sank beneath the waves. His once grand fleet has became a spent force of 6 pathetic destroyers! The US 1st Carrier Taskforce helmed by the highest ranking navy field commander is now rechristened err… "DD Don’t Hurt me Fleet". :rofl:

Btw, DD here stands for Donald Duck. It is for child’s play now.

Back in Scandinavia, the regrouping of the Mongol army to Leningrad to finish off Hitler’s army & cohorts (Finnish!) in Scandinavia is taking a hell longer than everyone thought!

885sweden.jpg

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army/1st Armija): The snow and now the mud!! It is taking us months to march to Leningrad! And we still have to go a long way to Norway if we go over land.

Nyambuu (Intel): The water are shallow off Copenhagen to Sweden. This is one alternative route. Our aerial recon shows the Swedes aren’t arm to their teeth like the Finnish! Maybe the Swedes give us a right of passage…

Chimid (Chief of Staff): We still need to take on Finland first and their oversize army as we cannot afford to leave our flanks unprotected if we just bypass them! Once Finland is no more, we can consider finding a more direct route to Oslo where Hitler is holed up! He is running out of place to hide from us! I and my Soviet nation certainly have a personal grudge against the Finnish that shall be settled once and for all here!

Apr 29th, 1949
And in West Africa Coast, Fleet of Khan oversee the landing and capture of US outpost of former Portugal’s Cap Verde Isle!

886capverde.jpg

Gen Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): The Americas have never been so close! The Atlantic is not wide enough to stop us from bridging it! We’re coming!! You hear me!! WE ARE!!!

Btw, are you sure the Finnish AI won't consider the war as 'Winter War' and surrender to the soviets before you annex them? :rolleyes:
The ways of the AI are mysterious.

So I suggest going via Sweden. ;)

Did I see Mongolian ships doing something else than sinking? And please annex all those pesky Scandinavians, will prevent plenty of commentary in the future ;).