• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What are you building and researching? With all that IC you could be laying out some serious stuff like battleships and a crazy air force, which wouldn't suffer that much from your low manpower. Also, any interest in nukes?

How about building up the infrastructure in all of your core provinces to 100%? Can't leave the centre of the empire undeveloped. :)

Memel looks rather endangered, this time of year. :D

While surrounding Memel would be fun and no longer gamey at this point (the Germans are dead anyway), I vote for overrunning as many German capitals as you can until their annexation.

Let's see how many you manage.

Memel looks rather endangered, this time of year. :D

While surrounding Memel would be fun and no longer gamey at this point (the Germans are dead anyway), I vote for overrunning as many German capitals as you can until their annexation.

Let's see how many you manage.

Germany end? Soon Hitler will push the red buttom.
Ze tanks from East and West will come to Germany!

Enewald: The thought is there to encirlce Memel but it will look gamey. Anyway with German IC crumbling, they are out of supply nevertheless. I actually worry now that Soviet will roll over German's Eastern Front.

FlyingDutchie: Nah, all of Europe are medieval rivals of Khan and shall not be forgiven. Shall subjugate them forever! Muahahahaaaa!

ColonelIronBoot: Sorry, my Lithuanian friend. There is only one way, be with the Mongolians as Mongol! :)

Pwn*Star: Err, you mean the Soviet? ...but Mongol plan to backstab them as there can only be ONE! hehehee....

Parokki: Not really building anything except transports, convoys, CAS, airbases & infra at selected defensive frontlines. The rest of the IC goes straight into supplies which will be used to barter trade infantry and blueprints. unfortunately infantry trading has halten since the offensive begun due to lack of manpower. Techs has been focused on those related land and air. Naval and nukes is still pretty much neglected but that shall change in the coming years as there is nothing critical left for land doctrine/infantry to be reseached. Can't build battleship, need to research all from scratch. On building infras to 100% on the cores, well... horses don't need roads :D

Sokraates-the-wise: Memel shall be mauled once Italy and all of Western Europe including the Iberia is captured.

Hax: If only Hitler's tanks can move fast enough if they can move at all. :) In the current game, their troops are out of supply in the Eastern Front and Palestine. Their Western Army is supplied I believe by their Axis ally, Portugal.

Behold... Eiffel... no... Genghis Khan Tower!!

Aug 1st, 1947
City of Amsterdam fell to the rumbling cavalry charge of the Keshik 2nd Korpus that raced across the great Dutch dikes.

Lt Gen Krychenkin (Keshik 2nd Kublai Korpus) : The Dutch capital is ours! ;)Onward to Rotterdam!

Aug 6th, 1947
Lhumbe (Armaments): Advance Oil Refining technology obtained thanks to our skillful Iraq Petroleum Company team! No one is better than them in mastering the oil business! They shall go on to develop Basic Synthetic Oil Plant! With this we shall create new age material and shall lead to increased war industrial output!

Aug 9th, 1947
The Mongols army have resumed their advance, crossing the Rhine and blunting German counteroffensive. The German spearheads instead were surrounded into pockets that will only lead to increase of Mongol enemy kill counts!

686europebreakout.jpg

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hitler thought he could hold the line! Is he kidding?! :p That is rubbish! We are Mongols and are unstoppable!!

Just to proof his point, three German divisions are destroyed in a pocket at Eindhoven. The fortification ruins of the Maginot Lines are in Mongol’s control and French lands are next.

Aug 12th, 1947
Lhumbe (Armaments): Basic Self Propelled Artillery researched. It is time to learn something that we have been waiting for a long time! Turbojet Engine development! :cool: From our secret rocket research labs in Golmund and from the newly conquered European industry, we have now the ability to development jet engines! Once we fitted these screaming sweet babies onto the undercarriage of our fighters and bombers, our airpower shall be unchallengeable!

687jetengine.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Oh yes! An all new era for the Mongol Air-Force! In just 10 years, we came so far so fast! No air power can rival us anymore once we have jet power! None!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): My Motherland has already developed this technology. Just be sure to ask for the necessary blueprints to assist our research.

Aug 16th, 1947
More German blood is spilt in Europe, this time in Belgium. Three more trapped German divisions hoping for sea evacuation in Ghent should be told it is nothing more than wishful thinking. At the same time, two CAS air groups pounded lone German divisions that is rushing to the front all over the German frontlines. In the end, there is no reinforcement to the front to speak of for Hitler! Almost ten Wehrmacht divisions perished in this way!

688ghent.jpg

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I can see terror in their hearts and minds! Former French land is all waiting for us to grab! It is open! Free for us!! That is what they meant by Free French. They comes for FREE! Yippeee!! :rofl:

Aug 19th, 1947
Lhumbe (Armaments): Logistical Strike Doctrine learnt! Night Strafing Doctrine next! Our airpower shall continue to strengthen by the day!

On the front-lines, Mongol has crossed into Paris city limits and march directly to Arc de Triomphe monument! The Eiffel Tower looms in the background welcoming their new masters!

689parisfall.jpg

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hahahaa! :D Didn’t expect to visit the city of Paris this way! As conquerors! Lets go check out what is in store in these so many art museums while the Germans are still at shock at what hit them!

Gen Badrak (Genghis Khan Armija): The French are too much into that kind of arts instead of the art of war like us so they shall end up calling us master for eternity!

Darkness clouded the City of Light as Mongol army secure the city perimeter. Mongols have obtained a new iconic landmark, renamed the Genghis Khan Tower, a 1024 feet tall steel structure made from 10,000 tons of steel. Only such monumental tower deserves to be labeled in Genghis name, the greatest Khan of all.

690eiffel.jpg

Aug 22nd, 1947
With the fall of Paris, 11 CAS air-wings rebased in Paris to project their lethal power across most of former French lands. German beach garrison facing the English Channel hastily rushed inland to retake Paris but were destroyed mostly from air the moment they leave their beach fortifications.

691casparis.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Hahahaa!! :D You think you can retake Paris! You gotta be joking. You be dead hundreds of miles before you arrive!

Air Gen Smushkevich (1st CAS Aviatsionnyi): It take half a day to obliterate an entire enemy divisions with my superior concentrated firepower we have here!

Young German soldiers, their bodies punctured by lead and bombs from the air fall to the ground by the thousands every hour when such bloodletting are unleashed!

Aug 29th, 1947
The CAS fleet continue its campaign of terror from the skies, ensuring smooth passage of Mongol land elements all across the French lands. Over the French county of Bergerac, the German Army Command in the West (Oberbefehlshaber West) commander Field Marshall von Rundstedt own division is found and engaged.

692rundstedt.jpg

Nyambuu (Intel): German big fish down there! FM Rundstedt, commander of all German Western Army! Nail that old man!

Air Gen Smushkevich (1st CAS Aviatsionnyi): He is having too much wine and tobacco spending time in this region! Let’s spoil the party!!! ;)

In four hours of brutal bombardment, Rundstedt’s 12,000 men is reduced to nothing!
The Generalfeldmarchall suffered a heart attack and collapse in the heat of the battle. He has to be plucked off from the sea of dead to safety. Approximately 150,000 German soldiers were killed so far in the campaign beyond west of the Rhine attributed to the encircling techniques of the Mongol army and devastating air attacks from the 11 CAS air-wings. The Mongol army now is to head towards the forts of Grenoble to begin the Italy campaign.

Oh my, quite a bit of land in just a short time :D. All the Germans at the Eastern front I guess...

Bye Bye, Germany. Tell me how it is at Moscow.

you...are...amazing! This game makes me wanna buy ARMA! This AAR is like Prawnstar's "audacity of hope" w/ the Iroquis

I cant wait to see the world turned orange

The Wrath of a Wraith of a Khan. Horrible to behold, isn't it?

I see that the US is copying your famous "Death From the Sky" tactics and has begun bombing the Germans in Compiègne (3rd screenshot in your last update).Are you at war with the US yet?

Hax: Thx for the support! It is almost static, German slow advance has probably totally run out of steam with Khan's conquest of Europe! THere are some GErman presence on the coast of Spain thanks to a Soviet battleship group that likes to hang around there. But I wonder how many German is facing down UK in Gilbatrar, don't know yet.

FlyingDutchie: Yes, thousands of miles from where it matters most!

SovietAmerika: Moscow is within the masses of German Soviet territory. Or should I say masses of undefended German-Sov territory!

Pwn*Star: Oh sure! Your support keeps the spirit of Khan alive!!

Enewald: Trying to beat speed of German 6-week conquest :) With all troops on supercharged (supplied) and 100% infra, France is as smooth as a racing track!

The_Frozen_1: Wow that is a big future question. With research experience into rocket technology, Mongol shall reach the stars!

ve3609: Thanks! When you say Iroquis, it reminds me of my future game, return of the Incans!! Not enough gameplay on that continent!

alexon47: Soon there is no West left, Atlantic already in sight :) One last big mass of West, Americas continent. But UK Isle gonna pose a challenge with their RN lurking around the English channel. Hey, don't forget the Soviet that we need to work on.

Sokraates: You remind me of my title error again. :) But Wrath of Wraith sounds double nice!

Morlak: City of Love it still is. Love Khan.... :D Embrace your new lord! The great tower there is for all to worship him!

Austria Hungary: Completely agreed. Khan is now more successful as a wraith! haha!!