• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems the Wacht am Rhein will take place from the Western bank of the river :D. Well done Mongol.

Hitler running all over....

Hax... catch up! u can do it :)

FlyingDutchie: Yep, that will be true for a short time only since soon there will be no German presence on both banks of Rhine :rofl:

BACK TO THE ROCKING MONGOLS!!

========================================================

July 6th, 1947
Black Sea action! Remnants of a British fleet met Mongolian transport ships in the open!

675blacksea.jpg

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Whooaa!! Our TPs are engaged by British Royal Navy in OUR Black Sea! They are still some of them lurking around our big aquarium! Somebody gotta fish them out!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Don’t worry! My CAS fleet gonna tame them! Prepare for a spectacle of destruction!

July 7th, 1947
The Mongol tumour growth spread fast and wide across swath of Europe! The cornered German troops in former Denmark makes a final last stand against the Mongol cavalry at Copenhagen.

676pockets.jpg

Lt Gen Kryunchenkin (2nd Keshik): Let’s go get some Danish beer! I have enough of German kind! Carlsberg, here we come!

Soon the steeds of Khan ‘liberated’ the Danish capital, the German defenders trampled to death, all 20,000 of them!

To the east, the Mongols have marched to the borders of the Lithuanian state who is confusing the cartographers for using the same color as Mongol on the political map. But their disguise cannot fool the sharp eyes of the Mongols who sees strangers on their growing backyard! The Lithuanians shall pay! While en-route there, in the Polish town of Torun, 40,000 soldiers of the embattled Wehrmacht are cornered from all sides by the marauding Mongols! All sides includes from above!

Gen Duudei (4th Art. Armija): Lob the shells straight into their big mouths!! Hear them scream louder than the explosion one last time!

And with that, the 40,000 is silenced. The Vistula River turned red for days.

To the northeast, one puny German division tries to counter attack from Memel to “rescue” Torun. Our cavalry in Konigsberg shrug them off and got on with their grass grazing and soon, the Germans have to withdraw signaling their futile effort.

July 9th, 1947
The IJN continues the rampage against the Mongolian TP fleet. The last unmolested fleet is now preyed on in the waters of Jawa,

677madurastraits.jpg

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Dang! The Japs ain’t giving us a breathing space! This is our last 5 transport ships in the East! :(

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): We gotta develop counter measures to these menace!! :mad:

Another two TP ship sunk in this encounter and the survivors fled to East Jawa port of Soerabaja.

Jul 10th, 1947
Lhumbe (Armaments): Basic Information Theory researched that will enhanced our knowledge far better! We shall go on to what we will develop in the coming years. Basic Naval Bombers! We will go on to develop Light Carrier Fleet and destroyers as well. The sea is Mongolia’s last unconquered frontier!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): It is unfortunate that Soviet High Command refuse to sell their Black Sea fleet to Mongol.

Chimid (Chief of Staff): That is because that is the only Soviet fleet left!!

July 11th, 1947
The Mongol spearhead continues their campaign across Germany wrecking all in its path! And Hitler’s second capital, Essen fell to General Badrak’s army!

678essen.jpg

Gen Badrak (Genghis Khan Armija): Sack it! Pillage and burn!! No capital is safe from our hands if we intend to take it!

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Where you gonna run now, Mr Hitler?

Essen has collapsed and Hitler have to decide again where his capital to be.

Nyambuu (Intel): We have news that German has shifted their headquarters to Memel to the east! I believe they do that as not to be isolated from the majority of their army in their Eastern Front. Strange that they shift to former Lithuanian grounds.

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Hah! That mean they are willing to cede what remains of Western Europe to us! France and Spain are ours for taking!

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We shall take them since they are neglected now! Muahahaaa!

July 14th, 1947
Unconfirmed intel report believed that Hitler that fled to Memel via U-bot from Rotterdam. It is a certain mistake for Hitler to relocate to Memel as Mongols are already at the borders as the hordes were heading to Lithuania and Memel is former Lithuania!

679lithuaniawar.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Only one German division in Memel, we shall pound ‘em to dust. The Germans shall never rest in peace!

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We shall not take Memel now as we focus on taking the rest of West Europe.

Chimid (Chief of Staff): That will be a good strategy as our primary forces are heading towards Rhine already. Let their central command be on the other side for now!

Gen Duudei (4th Art. Armija): Hey, gimme some action! We’re already at Lithuanian border!

With the blessing and support from Ulan Bator, Lithuanian became enemies of Khan! War is declared!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Teach ‘em a lesson for using Mongol’s color! They shall end up the same fate as Hungary!

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Those fascist shall learn to pay homage to Khan! Gen Duudei! Let loose your artillery shells!

Gen Duudei (4th Art. Armija): Weird, don’t see nobody at the borders. They are unprepared! Storm the front! To Kaunas!

The Germans seem to run out of capitals fast these days :D.

best. player. ever.

The IJN may still have some fighting power left. Judging by the look of their strength and organization, however, I wonder how long they will be able to keep it up.

It is somehow ironic that the German government, or what's left of it, retreats to a province they have conquered in the 13th century to avoid conquest. Well, they could have chosen better. :D

FlyingDutchie: They won't run out of capital but will run out of quality capitals! :) Mongol has banish Hilter to Memel and the Japanese Imperial family to Bonin Island.. huh, where?? Haha!! I'm sure as the Mongol conquest progresses, Queen Elizabeth & Churchill will find themselves in some Caribbean island capital and President Truman in some last stand in some non-descript Pacific isle.

rule_them_all: I'm blushing! How I did it? Micromanage all the way, finger standby on pause button.

Delex: Unfortunately I didn't have Albania in my mind to play. I'm sick of Asia, so my next nation will be Swiss if Europe, Peru if South America or some African nation as long it has a strong theme to play to. That will get me going. But Hoi3 is here, may play a major first to feel the game better before going back to my favourite minors.

Enewald: Yes, probably 200 divisions in the eastern front, <10 left in west Europe (Khan's CAS destroyed them ALL!), 20+ divisions in Palestine and unknown number facing down UK's Gilbaltrar.

theoracle: That is probaby the only victory they can get from me! But Mongol gonna start fighting back in sea soon once CVL, DD, naval bombers are developed.

Sokraates-the-wise: The IJN should have little or no org left but somehow they always managed to maintain their supply. That makes them a threat forever till Japan is annexed. Memel is core province since GErman has claims over it so it became a 'viable' choice for the AI I guess.

Hax! You're finally up-to-date! Yeahhhhh!!

Lithuania...one moment is there, the next moment is not!

July 15th, 1947
A fly-by over little Lithuania reveals 12 enemy divisions in the capital, Kaunas! TWELVE!! On the way back, this Mongol CAS fleet is engaged by a Lithuanian fighter air-wing and for the 1st time the CAS beats a fighter in a dogfight!

680recon.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Met some mosquitoes in the skies… that got swatted away, heh! Resistance in capital ahead, warning! :eek:

Nyambuu (Intel): Oh dear! Didn’t realize a little country having such large numbers of army! :wacko:

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We’re the Mongols! Nothing gonna stop us! We gonna use our Mongol magic on them!

Gen Duudei (4th Art. Armija): Nothing gonna stop me for sure! Full steam ahead!

How will nine brave Mongol division defeat a dozen Lithuanian divisions? Under the command of General Duudei, the directive must be executed! Infantry reinforcement is not possible with the rest of the Mongol army in the western front near the Rhine.

From early skirmishes with the 8th Korps at Alytus, it is revealed that half of them Lithuanian army are Mountaineers with the rest infantry, no unprofessional militia. It gonna be a tough nut to crack!

July 23rd, 1947
The Germans are amassing plenty of reinforcements, arriving in larger numbers.

681germanrhine.jpg

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We’re advancing pretty fast and the spearhead is getting too lightly strength. We have to strategically withdraw from Essen until we complete securing our rear.

As he spoke, two trapped German divisions at the port of Wilhelmshafen are finished off. German reinforcements are seen storming across the Rhine to halt the ever growing Mongol clout! But once Mongol advance in strength, it won’t be too pretty for whatever remains of the Third Reich.

July 26th, 1947
Back to Lithuanian front, Mongol temporary occupation of Lithuanian city of Alytus draw the bulk of the Lithuanian army out from their capital to their western borders (holy khan! They drew almost everything out from the capital!!). Just about the same tactics used in the battle for Samarkand in the 13th century where the harassing Mongol forces lured the city defenders out enabling them to take on the unprepared city directly.

Gen Duudei (4th Art. Armija): While they march forward, we shall outflank them!

682flanking.jpg

And in less than a week of maneuvering, the Mongols are suddenly in the position to attack Kaunas from the south!

Nyambuu (Intel): They only have one division in their rear holding their capital! Just ONE!

Gen Duudei (4th Art. Armija): Haha! They fall for it, those amateurs! Nothing out beats our strategy! Warriors of Khan! Attack!!!

With the 3rd cavalry korps joining in the battle, eleven Mongol divisions shredded the sole Lithuanian defender to pieces.

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Jolly good move, General! We totally out-smart them!

Aug 1st, 1947
Five days later, horsemen of Keshik 3rd Ogedei Korpus rampage through the street and alleys of Kaunas, sending the whole nation into a tailspin!

683kaunasfall.jpg

Lt Gen Alaverdov (Keshik 3rd Ogedei Korpus): Lithuanians! Prepare to face extinction! Kavalry of Khan is here and is reclaiming your lands! This time it will stay that way for eternity!

Gen Duudei (4th Art. Armija): It has been a long time since your first defeat in our hands back in 1259! If you can’t beat us, join us my Lithuanian friends! Muahahaha! :D

FM Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Their center of their government has collapse, time for force them to give up for good!

Lithuania, once a kingdom stretching from the Baltic to the Black Sea finally succumb to the test of time. The Lithuanian nation, being carved up over time eventually disappear into nothingness, now being part of a small front of the gigantic Mongol Empire.

684lithuaniaannex.jpg

They paid for the mistake for being fascists and their ill-fated attempt to camouflage themselves on the political map by having their nation to be the same color to that of Mongols only infuriated the latter who sets out to correct it.

Like a magic wand, all 120,000 Lithuanian soldiers disintegrated before the 3rd Kavalry Korps when annexation is declared. With that Lithuania became forever a part of Mongol.

685annexmap.jpg

With the growing industrial powers of the Empire, Mongol IC grew from 268/200 to 336/255 in less than a month making Mongolia the 2nd most industrialized nation after the USA which has a base IC of 330s. German the former #2, lost their cap horribly to Mongol!

Please liberate the Netherlands! We have the beer to pay for it :D.

:eek:

When the world has been painted a glorious Khanate orange, please remember those who stood by you and supported you in those early days!