• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MacArthur? So what? Bring him on!

June 20th, 1944
Nyambuu (Intel): Hey, good news! Stalin managed to rush a bulk of his army to Sverdlovsk halting German’s advance temporarily to this new capital.

430sverlodskhold.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Good for him!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That gives me more time to retake Persia from Hitler!

June 22nd, 1944
More reinforcements has been set to Ceylon in preparation of the attack on Colombo fortress.

Gen Duudei (4th Artillery Armija): We are here to kick butts! No stronghold shall withstand my artillery fire!

True to his word, the dug-in British division who is entrenched in the mountains melt away in the face of Duudei’s army onslaught!

431colombo.jpg

June 24th, 1944
American landed in Rajkot, West India!
Nyambuu (Intel): Hey, we got a security breach! The American are landing!

432rajkotland.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We gonna waste them!

June 26th, 1944
The Mongol army reached Esfahan, an important center in Persia. Too important should be a better description as both Axis and Allies are homing into the area as well at the same time!!

Gen Badrak (Genghis Khan Armija): It’s Hitler’s army… no, its Allies… no, it must be the Tigers… no it is ALL OUR ENEMY! :eek:

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This is not fair fight with Hitler! We’re being assaulted from all sides even from Allies!! Withdraw!! Withdraw south!

433esfahan.jpg

Amid all the chaos, the withdraw command wouldn’t work but instead only the move command! As a result, the Mongols are beaten to a pulp before auto-withdrawing to the barren desert east instead of the preferred area south! Damn!!!

June 27th, 1944
During a routine transferring of garrisoning troops disposition in South Asia, Mongol's two transport ships met an American carrier fleet!

434palkstraits.jpg

Vice Adm Pryselov (1st TP Fleet): Oh my! :eek: From Japanese fleet to American! We’re halfway unloading our troops! We must not lose any land divisions we’re transporting!

The two transports unloading two Mongolian divisions are engaged by American carrier at 3am. At 7am, the unloading of the troops complete and at the same time, one of the two transporter sank!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): This is great valor for continuing your duties under heavy fire!! You saved 10,000 men live for a sacrifice of a thousand of your own! You have redeemed yourself many times over!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This action is commendable! Truly heroic!!

July 18th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Early Mountain Division researched! But before improving our mountaineer group further, need to focus on Breakthrough Priority Doctrine since we could get the blueprint from Uncle Joe. It will benefit the army as a whole more first.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Now, that is finally something for army doctrine after a looong dry spell!

July 21st, 1944
Using Pryselov’s transports who braved thru American carrier fleet, the army from Ceylon and south India is shipped to Ahmadabad to stop a top American general, Douglas MacArthur from breaking out from the Rajkot peninsula! With elements from the 3rd Keshik calvary korps and Gen Duudei’s 4th army, the battle to nip the American problem in the bud begins!

Gen Duudei (4th Artillery Army): Show them who’s boss! THIS IS MONGOL!!!!

Lt Gen Alaverdov (3rd Keshik Ogedei Korps): Riders of Khan!!! CHAAAAARGE!!!

435rajkotbattle.jpg

Chaos fell upon General MacArthur’s men as the ferocious Mongolian calvary ripped through their motorized division! There is no way “soft-skin” trucks can withstand the thrust of the Mongolian calvary that is backed by artillery brigades of the 4th army! The green GIs could not take on the terrorizing hardened Mongol hordes!

MacArthur, is skilled but lack of experience has only two battles under his belt. His maiden battle is a loss when Mongol stopped his breakout from Rajkot. The second was a minor ‘victory’ in a Mongolian reconnaissance skirmish. And that’s it! His third and last battle is his utter defeat with nowhere to retreat to! His supposedly famous landings didn’t materialized! He should have picked a different beach!

Gen Duudei (4th Artillery Army): The Americans have surrendered as they knew their situation is hopeless.

Lt Gen Alaverdov (3rd Keshik Ogedei Korps): The American General MacArthur is MIA, probably dead or blown to ashes in our assault!

With the generous permission of the General Duudei, the survivor of the American landing force were allowed to build a little monument for their fallen American general in front of the local Mongolian governor house near the beach front as a memory and… to show their submission.

On the inscription, it reads…

DOUGLAS MACARTHUR
1880-1944 (NOT 1964!)

436macarthur.jpg

HE CAME, HE LANDED, AND HE DIED.
Don't mess with the Mongols!
:p

I never expected this level of humor from an AAR, you hit my funny bone at just the right spot! Not 1964! : )

It seems that your battles against 'relatively' weak states like Nepal and Tibet were not representative of how you would face up against an army like Hitler's. Perhaps the Khan's followers are now displaying the hubris that Hitler did by attacking the Soviet Union?

We shall see! (Secretly I am hoping for an epic Eastern Front scale battle of Mongolian Cavalry charges against Panzer Divisions)

:mad:KKHAAANNN!:mad:

Persia looks like a real mess. Uncle Joe, on the other hand holds out remarkably well. I would actually have bet for BP to fire sometime in 1943, judging by early Soviet performance.

In any case, you have made the Ghost of Ghenghis (or should I say: his wraith?) proud. Congratulations. Now continue to make him even prouder until he burst with pride. :D

By the way: how many divisions do you have and what is your army's composition?

A good ending for MacArthur. Did you remove him from the savefile? :rofl:

Haha, did not remove his name from savefile. :p He may return that is why I said he was just MIA, no evidence he is dead knowing very well AI may include him in another battle. But forever and ever, MacArthur's humialiting loss at Rajkot shall be on his record (3rd battle) whenever I move the cursor over his potrait which is far more satisfying! :D His scars, physically and emotionally in his tussle with the Mongol shall remain for eternity in his performance record! :rofl:

I never expected this level of humor from an AAR, you hit my funny bone at just the right spot! Not 1964! : )

It seems that your battles against 'relatively' weak states like Nepal and Tibet were not representative of how you would face up against an army like Hitler's. Perhaps the Khan's followers are now displaying the hubris that Hitler did by attacking the Soviet Union?

We shall see! (Secretly I am hoping for an epic Eastern Front scale battle of Mongolian Cavalry charges against Panzer Divisions)

:mad:KKHAAANNN!:mad:

Encounter with Panzer shall be on the next update! Haven't figure out how to take on all Hitler's 441 divisions if Mongol's intel is right! 441?!!:eek: that is like 9 times larger than Mongol's army! Hitler must have been recruiting almost all of Europe and west Soviet manpower! But for Mongol to be the one and only, all major powers need to be defeated! Strategy is letting Hitler and Stalin (or Allies) at each other while Mongol will try to strike from the rear... if possible. Thx for enjoying this AAR!:)

Persia looks like a real mess. Uncle Joe, on the other hand holds out remarkably well. I would actually have bet for BP to fire sometime in 1943, judging by early Soviet performance.

In any case, you have made the Ghost of Ghenghis (or should I say: his wraith?) proud. Congratulations. Now continue to make him even prouder until he burst with pride. :D

By the way: how many divisions do you have and what is your army's composition?

uncle joe certainly held back longer than I thought too. With Hitler pushing him back, the retreating SU forces begins to form uber-stacks of divisions. German much higher org naturally wins in the to and fro exchange of provinces. Slowly but surely.
Darn, it suppose to be Wrath of Khan as in Star Trek. But anyway, Wraith fits in very well too. :p
Didn't keep track of army size, last count in mid-1943 is 40 infantry division with 4 wasted in garrisoning duties. By mid-1944, i'd expect it to be ~50 but a large portion of the increase is spent doing garrisoning duties in Asia. This is where the puppets will come in handy when they churn out more troops. Mongol puppy states shall do the doggy job, Arf!! Arf!! ;) On top of that, Mongol have 6 calvaries and a mountaineer (15MP! Expensive!!!)

I have the feeling that the seas are pretty dangerous for you. :p

Will always be a danger :( All across water assault from Japan to Jawa never seems to work too well for Khan :eek:o Too little water in Mongolia to hone water related skill!:D

Maul the army of Hitler!

437poster.jpg

Despite being driven out by the combined Allied and Axis forces at ancient crossroads of Esfahan, Mongol shall return and stand up to the unholy alliance of their enemies!

July 21st, 1944
The Mongolian returned back to claim the ancient Persian lands of Esfahan. This time FM Lyibangryyan fresh troops arrives at full strength, repelling combined attacks by both Allies and Axis forces who failed to dislodge the Mongols.

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Artillery Armija): We’re back with a vengeance! Nobody drives away the Mongol army!

For the first time, the Mongol decided to assault Hitler’s army of nine division in all including armor Panzer divisions!

Nyambuu (Intel): We have learnt that their Panzer units consist of Panther tanks and some may be equipped with Tiger Heavy Tank brigade. Yes, it is tanks, not animals!

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Artillery Armija): So it is just tin cans with cannons, we can take those out just like this!
He stomped a used army ration tin can flat to illustrate his point.

Lyibangryyan armies attacked Hitler’s army at Bakhtaran, taking on advance Panther Panzer divisions! With superior Mongolian tenacity in the battlefield, Lyibangryyan prevailed!

438firstattack.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Great job! We gave Hitler a bloody nose! It shows that the great force of the Khan is still relevant in the 20th century!

With the strongest enemy composition in Persia defeated, it means nothing should stop Mongol from claiming the rest of Persia!

July 22nd, 1944
Nyambuu (Intel): Oh no! Stalin got beaten back at Sverdlovsk and this time, Hitler occupy it for good! It’s a goner!

439sverlodsklost.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): We gotta prepared for any eventualities!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): For now, we must land grab as much of Persia as possible!

July 25th, 1944
Atop the ancient ruins of Persepolis, one of the early cradle of human civilization, the Mongol army screamed in the name of the Khan… and all before them fled, Axis and Allies alike!

440khaaaan.jpg

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Artillery Armija): Flee, you bugs! Flee before the return of the ancient Mongol power crush you all!!

July 30th, 1944
As Mongolian forces are completing their sweep across Persian harsh territories, a sudden event struck everything off-balance!
Germany annexed Persia after Teheran fall to the 3rd Reich! That is just 3 hours short before Mongol captured another province of Bakhtaran that is suppose to serve as the launching pad of attacks on Baghdad and Tabriz!

441persiaend.jpg

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Artillery Armija): We were in control of the situation but yet this still happens! Persia is legally ours as German has no historical claims to it like us, Mongol! Damn it!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Darn, this sucks! They got north Persia, and we got the bottom half!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): It is meant to be 100-zero, not 50-50! Curses of a thousand Khans!

Aug 2nd, 1944
Japan annexed Netherlands! An Asian power destroying an European colonial power entirely! The last Dutch stronghold of Batavia has fallen.

442dutchend.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): The Japanese still has it! We need to keep our eyes opened!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): All these shall be ours when we annex Japan in return!

Aug 2nd, 1944
US Carrier attacks on Rangoon port blasting two transports led by Vice Adm. Luvsan!

443rangoon.jpg

Vice Adm. Luvsan (2nd TP Fleet): Holy Khan! I am only doing this sea transport fleet commander thingy as part time as I am more focus on leading my 2nd land Army! Now I gonna be blame if any of the transport ship sinks!

Vice Adm Pryselov (1st TP Fleet): Whew!! Lucky it is not me!

The two transport ships were rushed out of the port to prevent further damage and managed to flee to Bassein. Port of Rangoon took a 30% navalbase damage.

Vice Adm. Luvsan (2nd TP Fleet): My skill saved them!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Yes, good job but that means no port anywhere is safe!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Perhaps we need to park our ships is smaller non-descript ports to prevent any attention from our enemies.

Aug 4th, 1944
The Mongolian army has arrived in Bakhtaran when recon shows that German Southern Army Group Command HQs is in Kirkuk, Iraq.

Nyambuu (Intel): An accomplish Nazi commander by the name of Himmler is in command there! He is one of Hitler’s closest aide! Defeating him is like defeating Hitler himself in the battlefield!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We gonna kick his arse back to German! Take him out!

444himmler.jpg

The German command unit were taken on and Himmler is in full retreat a day later! Probably his first ever defeat in the war! A taste of Mongol medicine! ;)

450germantankadvance.jpg

Oh man, the Japanese annexation of the Dutch East Indies means they can flank around Malaya and attack India! :eek:

Thundergate said:
Atop the ancient ruins of Persepolis, one of the early cradle of human civilization, the Mongol army screamed in the name of the Khan… and all before them fled, Axis and Allies alike!

The picture was hilarious. It reminded me of your armies using some sort of super power like in Advance Wars or Warcraft 3. Now the questio remains: was the special power "Bloodlust" or "War Cry"? ;)

Oh man, the Japanese annexation of the Dutch East Indies means they can flank around Malaya and attack India! :eek:

So far IJN never venture beyond straits of Malacca. If they do somehow land in India, I have 5 divisions led by Gen Luvsan on standby :)

The can try, but we all know how it would end up. Every Japanese landing on the mainland so far has been liquidated quite fast. :p

Yep, exactly. Japan has been docile since they have lost so many troops to Mongol. :p No new landings since Mongol turn west. US is probably tying them up and the AI is also probably busy caputuring Allies barren islands in the Pacific.

The picture was hilarious. It reminded me of your armies using some sort of super power like in Advance Wars or Warcraft 3. Now the questio remains: was the special power "Bloodlust" or "War Cry"? ;)

For the snapshot, both applies! :D

Does attacking the Germans make any sense by now? Won't you lose all formerly German or German occupied territories due to bitter piece?

The end of the road for... Comrade Stalin!

Does attacking the Germans make any sense by now? Won't you lose all formerly German or German occupied territories due to bitter piece?

Attacking into Iraq via German territory, gotta hurry but there was not enough time as this AAR update will tell ya... :(

AAR UPDATES!
Aug 12th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Improved Electronic Computers researched. Going back to Air Doctrines, Combat Unit Destruction Doctrine!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Our CAS fleet shall be unrivalled!

Aug 15th, 1944
From Persia, the Mongolians scrambled into Iraq! Baghdad, the second coming is here!

Nyambuu (Intel): We should cross the Tigris-Euphrates rivers before the Allies build up their forces which will make it harder to cross!

Nasiriyah across the river has fallen and secured. Baghdad was assaulted next, driving out three enemy division from the city.
445iraq.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Victory is in our hands. Baghdad shall be sacked to the ground like before when we captured it!
But something happen before that could happen!

451bpposter.jpg

Barely an hour later, Stalin surrenders to Hitler!! Stalin, already beaten back to central Siberia sued for peace!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): That no good coward, made arrangements with Hitler without even consulting us!

Amar (Head of State): The Soviet has gave up a lot of their land to the Axis forces and signed a peace treaty! As Soviet ally, we’re bounded by the agreements! :eek:

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): What happen if we don’t want to respect it? Our forces in Bakhtaran going into Baghdad and rest of Iraq will be expelled as they are on so called German territory!! :mad:

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): We can’t as Hitler may force Soviet to turn against us instead! Soviet already weaken do not have any choice but to comply. Our borders with Soviet is long and unguarded and we cannot afford that!

446bptrigger.jpg

With that, 80% of Mongolian army in Persia got transported for home leave to Ulan Bator!!! One minute they have their gun-sights on the outer city walls of Baghdad, next minute they are on a truck and trains home to Mongolia! :wacko:

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Artillery Armija): What happened??! Forced home leave in a middle of battle? :confused:

The map of Asia is redrawn! Mongolia as ally of Soviet was compelled to give up holdings in Yellow River Delta, Guangzhou and IndoChina to Japan! Such treachery!! Soviet as a loser got a bad deal as well, the chunk of their east and west got sliced up and given away as war booties!!

447bpempire.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Khan oh Khan! What have befallen us! We have Japanese right up to our borders based on this new arrangement! Japs just a hundred miles from Ulan Bator!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): It is too close for comfort! This feels bad! Especially it is our army who freed East Siberia from Japanese clutches for Stalin! And now they are returning without firing a shot!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): The next time our army crosses the Siberian lands again, it will be for us to keep permanently as it no longer belongs to Soviet! They call this event Bitter Peace. It certainly taste more bitter than medicine! My main immediate concern is the Iraq campaign, almost all our troops are ferried back to Mongolia homelands because of the treaty! It takes one month to bring them all back and another month to bring them back to Iraq. Our limited forces there must secure Baghdad before German does!

Amar (Head of State): To lose half of Persia to German is bad enough! Iraq shall be annexed and Baghdad strictly in our hands!

The Soviet war cabinet is revamped and Uncle Joe Stalin is no longer there! And the new Soviet is now practices isolationism. But too bad since Mongol has dragged their Soviet partner into the ongoing war with Allies. So much for isolation! Only in name!

448sucabinet.jpg

Amar (Head of State): I was calling up Stalin to understand some detail of the treaty… and he is no longer around?! Where’s our Uncle Joe? :confused:

Nyambuu (Intel): He got nailed.. Permanently, for bringing Soviet to disrepute! He gave up half of his country, what else will you expect?

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): He is gone for good, we’ll be dealing with a Mr Lavrenti in our continued alliance against the imperialist Allies!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I hope they will continue supplying us arms!

Back in Moscow, outside the mausoleum of Lenin along a long stretch of the outer wall, Stalin is put to rest with the rest of other low key leaders of the Bolshevik revolution. On how he died, it is unknown. On why we died, oh man, it is soooOOO obvious! His death fits the punishment!

THE END OF STALIN...
449stalintomb.jpg

I think Metallica has provided an appropriate song for this moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8tXfjoMok
"Drop the hourglass of time
Spilling sand we will not find
As we gather here today
We bid farewell
The slave becomes the master.

The slave becomes the master
Need more and more
Right now and everafter
Need more and more"

It is now time for the former puppetstate to seize its rightful place as the true master of EURASIA!! KHAAAAAAAN

What the fuck`?
Jinan, Shandong, Guanzhou and Indochina were ceded?
Outrage!
Modify them back under Mongol hold!
The game is cheating!

THe more the game cheats, the more harden the Mongols be! And hardened warriors never fades away! :)

Stalin is dead! the soviet union is... not very impressive. You must retake the lands lost to the Japs, then finish them with a final assault on the home islands!!! Glory to the Khan!

in all honesty, nice conquest, its a very photogenic empire.

Japan Campaign is slated for 1946 after peace treaty expires which is about the same time winter thaws. Mongol shall strike deep into the heart of Japan!

This may actually be the best time to attack the Soviets...before they regroup and recover from their losses..;)

May I ask how you are taking such large pictures of your world map? Are you stitching together many screenshots (probably not)?

Still need the losers. Need something to keep Hitler busy with when Mongol resumes war with the Axis and an ally for blueprint and troop trade. Hitler's Third Reich will fall first before the Soviet bear.

The world map pix are indeed stitched together by two picture side by side. You need to capture the pix the same height at least, and the put the two together side to side together, overlap doesn't matter as one picture will go over the other.

I think Metallica has provided an appropriate song for this moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8tXfjoMok
"Drop the hourglass of time
Spilling sand we will not find
As we gather here today
We bid farewell

The slave becomes the master
Need more and more
Right now and everafter
Need more and more"

It is now time for the former puppetstate to seize its rightful place as the true master of EURASIA!! KHAAAAAAAN

The former slave puppet is certainly the master now and is making full use of the former master's army. The poor Soviets have send about 200,000 of their young men as tribute to Khan :p

Baghdad Part II... after seven centuries!

Aug-Sept, 1944
Carrier attacks on Mongolian transport fleet has become a common occurrence with an occasional loss of a ship or two and not newsworthy anymore.

452carrier.jpg

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Another carrier attack on our convoy? I’m sure you can handle it. Nah, get me something more exciting to hear…

Vice Adm Pryselov (1st TP Fleet): To the Allies, I’ll say - Bring it on! My fleet can outrun your carrier based bombers!

Sep 15th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): An breakthru for our troop morale! Breakthrough Priority Doctrine researched! Estimate oue morale will increase by 20%! :)

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Never know morale increase can be quantified! :wacko: Anyway good to hear that!!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Next will be Basic Air Transport for our future paratroopers as instructed!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Yes, yes! Japanese shall never be more surprise, bwahahahaaa! :D

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce) : Alrighttt! My Air Wing never felt so important!!! :D

Sep 17th, 1944
Nyambuu (Intel): Blistering Brits! They landed in the obscure Akyab beach which we will never even thought of guarding. Only the Kublai Khan Mountain divisions could respond immediately to the threat.

453akyab.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): They wanted to reclaim Burma and her rich natural resources! Send in more counter forces by sea transports and fly in our dreaded CAS fleet to pound ‘em to dust!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Just a little snag! Our army is enroute to Ulan Bator from Persia. Will hurry their redeployment the moment there reached home!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Too bad! No home leave for them.

Three days later on Sept 20th, the single UK infantry incursion has ballooned up to 4 divisions including US armor and motorized division!

Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (Kublai Khan Kommando Korps): Boys, looks like we have all the Allies for ourselves!

With most of Mongol infantry expelled from German-owned Persia territory during the Bitter Peace Agreement halfway through the attack on Baghdad, the task of securing the city falls into the hands of the Calvary of the 2nd Kublai Keshik Korps and 3rd Ogedei Keshik Korps!

454baghdadposter.jpg

Sept 20th, 1944
Battle for Baghdad begins again, this time attacking across the Tigris river from Nasiriyah! As both Lt Gen Kryuchenkin and Alaverdov could not command the total five divisions of the 2nd and 3rd calvary corps for the joint assault, FM Lyibangryyan took over one of the 3rd korps calvary division to lead the overall attack since his army has been recalled to Ulan Bator.

FM Lyibangryyan (on-loan from 6th Artillery Armija): What a bloody good opportunity! A chance to repeat history! Baghdad!!! The blood of Baghdad shall flow again!!

The ground trembles from the hooves of 50,000 horses assaulting ancient city of Baghdad backed by Katyusha mobile rocket launcher brigades. The city receives a continuous stream of defenders pouring into the city, Iraqi and Brits alike creating more than half dozen clashes.
And the amazing FM Lyibangryyan gained fame as a Desert Fox in the battle of Baghdad!

455attackbaghdad.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Holy Khan, Lyibangryyan! You have Offensive traits, then Mountaineer and now Desert Fox! You’re collecting traits like trophies! With all these, make sure it helps us take Baghdad before Hitler does! We must reach and occupy the city first!

Sep 21st, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Basic Close Air Support Aircraft researched! We’re not stopping here just yet! Onward to Improved CAS! All the way to Advanced CAS!!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce) : Yeahhhh!! :D

Sept, 1944
Battle for Baghdad continues unabated! General’s Duudei 4th Artillery Armija arrives from India to support the attack.

456panzerunderduudei2.jpg

Gen Duudei (4th Art. Armija): Attack!! All the way till we breached the wall of Baghdad! Haha! Even Hitler’s Panther divisions follows my coordinated orders in attacking Baghdad! They must have been amazed by our achievement and yearns to be commanded by Mongol in the battlefield!

Baghdad momentarily fell to Mongols for a day on Sept 24th but overwhelming Allies counter attack from three adjacent directions pushed battle worn 2nd Keshik Korps back out.

Mongols regrouped for further assault and the battle continues….

Sep 25th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Our captive Siamese Airforce instructor Luang Kajsongkram is a perfect asset for mastering up the various air doctrines. With First Strike Doctrine trained, the next chapter is to learn Fighter Veteran Initiative!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce) : Gogogo!!

Sept-Oct, 1944
Numerous battle for Baghdad continues with fury as Mongol assault across the Tigris and Allies pouring reinforcement into Baghdad as each defender was beaten back!!

And finally on Oct 17th, 50,000 calvary of the 2nd and 3rd Keshik Korps arrived in strength into Baghdad. And no-one could repel them! Iraqis shrieked in horror as if history serve them right, it is like the same Mongol hordes that ransack Baghdad, capital of the Abbasid Caliphate to the ground in 1258, destroying the most eminent Islamic city of that time. All the richness was Muslim culture and heritage was burnt and scorched to the ground.

457baghdadfall.jpg

Lt Gen Kryuchenkin (2nd Kublai Korps): We’re here! The hordes of the east has return after a seven centuries of lull! It is time to burn again!

And thus the city was raped as before…. Buildings were burn to the ground, people torched alive! Survivors scrambled into the unforgiving desert bearing tales of horror similar to their ancestors… “Khan has return!! He has….! God help us all!!”

458baghdadburns.jpg

A new milestone for Khan's army march westward is marked!

Last edited: