• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
India shall fall! :D

Yep, fell she has at this point I'm writing this. :)

Nobody expects the spanish inquisiti... I mean, the Mongol Hordes!

The Mongol hordes are what the world fears and remembers MORE! :p

Woah, everyone loves Mongolia! :rofl:

What is your belligerency?

About 145, i recall seeing these numbers as a couple of nations were annexed by Mongol. ;) Update soon...

Pwn*Star said:
What is your MP and MP growth?

With India and China under you control it must be monstrous

From about 0.36 it shot up to peak of 0.52 MP/daily. Mongolia original rate is 0.03MP/daily! Out of 520 men recruited into the army daily, only 30 is from native Mongolia :p
Mongol's army is truly a multinational force! An army of many nation to give them the legitimacy to rule the world!! :D

Into Persia..... once more!

The path to Persia is opened! Mongol armies arrives in numbers never seen before since the 13th century when Hulagu Khan, the grandson of Genghis Khan invaded!

411poster.jpg

April 28th, 1944
Bypassing the build up of British army in Chah Bahar, the Mongol columns captured Birjand and onward to Bandar Abbas to gain an important naval base in the Middle East. However, Mongol met American army there! American!! First time ever!

412abbas.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Holy Khan!! The American troops are using unholy weapons in the battleground! Their troops are sitting in steel cabinets that moves across the open plains. And it is impervious to our arrows and bullets!

Gen Badrak (Genghis Khan Armija): We gotta use our bigger cannons to knock them out!

Only after total two separate days of brutal fighting, the American are defeated by 30th.

Nyambuu (Intel): The enemies are hardened! I mean literally! We never faced such foes before! Their trucks seems to wrapped all around by steel and some have huge cannons incorporated into them! Strange machine but it is formidable! I gotta research more on our new enemy weapons of war!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): You better, I do not like surprises! You better go check out what Hitler also fields in the battle!

Apr 30th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Another advance into the future! With Basic Elecronic Computing researched, we shall continue progress in this state of art field by learning Improve Electronic Computing. We have roped in professor from the former Siam Institute of Mathematics to get to the bottom of it!

May 3rd, 1944
All things must come to an end one day. Not for Mongol but yes for the kingdom of Bhutan! Their time is up! From kowtowing to UK, they shall now kowtow to the Mongols!

Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (Kublai Khan Kommando Korps): We have secured the palace grounds and the king has surrendered! :p

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Finally, it is time to do something we did not do for sometime. Annex, right?

413bhutanannex.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Definitely! Bring back Bhutan back to Mongol’s fold!

And hence, Bhutan becomes part of the great Mongolian empire!

414bhutanend.jpg

May 7th, 1944
Before a week is over, another Himalayan kingdom hit the rocks! It is end of the road for Nepal!

Lt Gen Kryuchenkin (Keshik 2nd Kublai Korps): Our horsemen have entered the royal palace, their guards have stand down and the king is pissing in his pants! Where are the much vaunted Gurkhas?

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): All of them flee in the face of Mongol calvary, the greatest army in the world! Not Gurkhas! That is why the Brits gonna lose the war against us for employing them! Another nation into our fold!

415nepalannex.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Yes, annex! Annex!! We gotta annex nations like how Hitler is doing! Else we do not get the recognition! An annexation a day keep the empire going! Yeehaw!!!

King Tribhuvana gladly accepts Mongol rule for the survival the Nepalian people and culture.

416nepalend.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): You see, the righteous Mongols are people of peace! Join us, and your survival is ensured! ;)

May 9th, 1944
With the Persian port of Abbas captured, the four Persian divisions in Chah Bahar is hopelessly surrounded with their backs to the sea!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Where are the Immortals, cream of the Persian army of the yesteryears? They doesn’t look like Immortals to me! Let the blood flow! Persian blood! The Khanate must be restored!

417chahdeath.jpg

Mongol battle-cries shrieked thru the air! Soon following that, 40,000 cries of death pierce through the same air! Persian blood is spilt onto the sands just as what happened before!

This is such a great AAR, I've been following very closely for some time : ). Hopefully you'll be able to hold off the Bosch before the gates of sverdlovsk. I just wonder when they inevitable turn on the soviets will come.. Khan once said:

"In the space of seven years I have succeeded in accomplishing a great work and uniting the whole world in one Empire. "

I think you'll be able to do it just a bit faster, but the showdown with Germans will be very interesting!

My, my. I've been gone for just a week and when I return, Monghols are already back in Persio. "Go West" must have given you ideas. :D

How far have the germans progressed in to Persia since we last saw the map (which was before the redeployments began)? I hope they don't capture the capital before you do, otherwise you will have to wait until the germans finally decide to annex Persia ... which may take time.

India's falling pretty hard, very good. :D

Strike fast before AI reacts. Get a calvary on supercharged blitzrieg thru all the open India province from top to bottom in a zig-zag motion. Opposition near Ganges River only. After that minor hurdle, the rest of India took like 6 weeks.

Circling the enemies looks to easy. :p

Just got to be fast before AI gets to know human is infront, beside and BEHIND them! :p

This is such a great AAR, I've been following very closely for some time : ). Hopefully you'll be able to hold off the Bosch before the gates of sverdlovsk. I just wonder when they inevitable turn on the soviets will come.. Khan once said:

"In the space of seven years I have succeeded in accomplishing a great work and uniting the whole world in one Empire. "

I think you'll be able to do it just a bit faster, but the showdown with Germans will be very interesting!

Thx for the compliments! My strategy is for Sverlodsk for fall and BP trigger so in my later wars in German, i get to claim whole of west former Soviet for Khan!! KHAAAAAAANN!!! :D
A continous landroute to Europe is important to get foreign manpower in the rich Europe states. That narrow straits to Istambul, Turkey and Suez canal will halt further manpower gain based on hoi2 rules.

My, my. I've been gone for just a week and when I return, Monghols are already back in Persio. "Go West" must have given you ideas. :D

How far have the germans progressed in to Persia since we last saw the map (which was before the redeployments began)? I hope they don't capture the capital before you do, otherwise you will have to wait until the germans finally decide to annex Persia ... which may take time.

I blew it! I have plenty of opportunity to take the capital myself but I didn't thinking German AI can issue annex command even if the capital is in my hands. I was thinking of securing WHOLE of Persia before i take the capital and annex, a mistake. Didn't know that earlier :( I'll save the details in later updates on the Persian front.

I blew it! I have plenty of opportunity to take the capital myself but I didn't thinking German AI can issue annex command even if the capital is in my hands. I was thinking of securing WHOLE of Persia before i take the capital and annex, a mistake. Didn't know that earlier :( I'll save the details in later updates on the Persian front.

Surprised by the AI ... now that's an uncommon sight to remember. :D All the more reason to enact gruesome revenge on the Germans.

Shangrila no more!!! War in the highlands!!

May 12th, 1944
As the campaign in Persia and India is raging, the war in the rainforest of Burma is not forgotten. General Duudei’s army’s duty is to bring Burma to Mongolian rule!

418rangoon.jpg

Gen Duudei (4th Artillery Armija): The Brits last stand in Rangoon! Be gone you colonial imperialist!! Eat my rockets and artillery shells!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good job in securing Burma, General! All of Asia belongs to Mongols! We shall reach even where Genghis never step foot upon!

May 16th, 1944
On May 13th and 15th, sea transports were commissioned in Thom Buri, Siam. The plan is to ‘flee’ to Indian Ocean ASAP to avoid port strikes by Japanese carriers who patrol the whole eastern coast of Asia.

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): So who’s gonna lead the sea transporters?

Vice Adm Pryselov: Gimme! Gimme! You gotta let me have a second chance else I shall never live in peace! I swear this time, the ships under my command gonna last more than three days!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): ok, ok!! I’ll let you a chance to redeem yourself! Rush the transports to newly acquired naval base of Rangoon and rebase there!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): I’ll scramble two interceptor air wings to patrol the South China Sea on a look out for Imperial Japanese Navy fleets!

419tpplan.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We need the transports, Pryselov for the invasion of Ceylon island! Failing means Allies will have a navalbase and airbase in Ceylon to wreck havoc on our holdings in India! It must fall to our hands!

May 17th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Advance Field Artillery research done. Next, we shall learn something to improve our sole Mountain Division.

Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (Kublai Khan Kommando Korps): I truly welcome that!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That’s the reward of your exploits in the Himalayan battles and your division is instrumental in bringing Bhutan to us!

May 18th, 1944
The Mongolian Transport Fleet met an Imperialist Japanese Navy fleet of destroyers off the Singapore coast!

Vice Adm Pryselov: Enemy ships incoming!!! Evasive maneuver! Flee at first opportunity!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Oh no! Don’t let the transport become scrap iron!

420singabattle.jpg

Despite the destroyers blazing guns, Pryselov ships managed to flee under fire without losing a ship! One got scratch and another heavily damaged.

Vice Adm Pryselov: We manage to outrun them in the cover of darkness! We made it! Onto Rangoon!!

May 30th, 1944
The Mongolian army have congregated on the foothills on Himalaya! It is time to bring the ancient kingdom of Tibet back to Mongol. Once Mongolia, always Mongolia!

421tibetwar.jpg

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): It is time to ascend not only up the mountains but to glory!!! The kingdom of Tibet shall be ours once more!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): We have declare war on Tibet but the 10-year old child Dalai Lama doesn’t seem to understand and his holiness have invited us over to his palace to play.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We shall answer the call of his holiness! Here we come! Gen Luvsan, Tibet is all yours!!

Jun 1st, 1944
Situation in Persia! Our bombers who is picking on retreating Persian forces at Esfahan spotted huge Allies and Axis columns in adjacent provinces!

422persiarecon.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Huge enemy military presence in Persian from two camps!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): The Axis and Allies were facing off in this area since much earlier and have gathered up sizable armies in the battle to control Persia. We could not roll over Persia as fast as we hope for!

Nyambuu (Intel): A crowded place indeed! Persia can’t fit three different armies! This intel gathering from air is informative!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): What have we learnt from Hitler’s war machinery? It has to be something formidable to defeat Stalin’s army.

Nyambuu (Intel): My initial intel tells me that German fielded something called Panzer divisions into the battle. This so called Panzer is like our calvary, is extremely mobile and deadly to pierce deep into enemy territory! And this Panzer division may consist of tigers and panthers!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Wow, they must have been benchmarking Mongol war tactics! But how could tigers and panthers are more deadly then our superior horses in the battlefield? :confused: I’m sure our calvary moves faster than those big cats!

HITLER'S PANZER ARMY?
423cats.jpg

Nyambuu (Intel): I do not know yet….:eek:o

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): You better! I certainly wonder how the rider can sit on top of those far shorter animals and run as fast to be effective! :wacko:

Nyambuu (Intel): We gonna spy into the Panzer division’s stables or cages behind enemy lines to find out more, commander!

The secret behind the mobility of the German Tiger and Panther forces is that they have no riders ... not anymore, that is. :D

And also three Hoorays to the return of Vice Admiral Pryselov! The guy who'se pants never get wet, neither from the out-, nor from the inside!

The Roof of the world is Mongol's & birth of Korea!

June 4th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Yes, more air doctrines researched! Night Strikes are now more lethal than ever! No more such thing as taking cover in the darkness for our enemies when it comes to our CAS fleet! Onward to some air superiority doctrines! The first shall be First Strike!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Yes, yes!! You can hear me cheering! The skill of our growing interceptor air fleet need to addressed!

June 7th, 1944
Capital of Tibet, Lhasa is in the view of Mongol’s advancing army!

424lhasa.jpg

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): No mountain, no ravine, no glacier can stop the Mongols from reaching the Potala Palace, seat of the Dalai Lama!

Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (Kublai Khan Kommando Korps): Time for glory again for my elite mountaineer division! My korps shall not carry Kublai Khan’s name in vain!

June 8th, 1944
Hitler’s army drive Stalin our of Soviet capital of Sverdlovsk!
Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Stalin gonna fail! He might sue for peace! I’m sure he gonna do something that may not be favorable to us! :mad:

425sverlodsk.jpg

Amar (Head of State): We may get backstab since Hitler is allied to our mortal enemy, Japan! We may lose all Japanese lands we are holding now! :eek:

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): I say we liberate some of them so that it is out of our hands so we cannot ‘give’ them back to Japan!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Korea is a strategic location and we need Korea to assault Japan! Kublai Khan’s sea invasion fleet left for Japan from mainland China and failed, twice! We’re not going to do the same! We shall assault from Korea! We must hold on to it. The Japs are bombing our garrisons in Korea, it may be a sign they want to attack to reclaim it back! We must not let Japanese have a legitimacy over Korea!

Amar (Head of State): We shall then liberate Korea! What’s the direct impact on our glorious empire if we do so?

Lhumbe (Armaments): Should be minor as our empire is so large already with the conquest of South Asia! Less than 5% of our war industry and 200 less daily direct recruits into the Mongolian army. But of course, an allied puppet state will have it advantages and is far more productive!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): That’s it! Make it happen!
With that, the People’s Republic of Korea is born! The world is astounded by Mongol’s action! The Mongol are true liberators unlike Japan and the Western colonist who control for decades or centuries!

426korea.jpg

Jun 11th-13th, 1944
The first ever amphibious landing by the Mongols! And it was a success!!!

427ceylon.jpg

Vice Adm Pryselov (1st TP Fleet): We made it! Ceylon shall be ours soon enough! :D

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Superb, Pryselov! You have redeemed yourself!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): With that as shall deny our enemies a major base in Asia and India shall be secure! But first, there is one British division garrisoned in Colombo.

Vice Adm Pryselov: I’ll ship in more reinforcement to allow the assault of the British stronghold of Colombo.

June 16th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Early Bomber researched! We will use it to beef up our CAS aircraft building technology! The already powerful and terrifying shall be even more! Indescribable!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Oh yes! This is like orgasm!! Gimme all!! :p

June 18th, 1944
Elements of Kublai Khan Kommando Korps stormed the Potala Palace after defeating the Lhasa palace guards.
Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (Kublai Khan Kommando Korps): Hello Dalai Lama, we’re finally here to play with your holiness! We came from afar!

Dalai Lama: Really?! My minder is telling me different stories!

Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (Kublai Khan Kommando Korps): Don’t worry as he is really gone for good! Let me show you a new toy. It is called an ice-pick! It’s yours if you would want to play with me! :cool:

Dalai Lama: Wow, it looks cool! I got a new toy! :D

With the allegiance of his holiness bought over, Tibetan falls wholly to Mongols.

428tibetend.jpg

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): Commander, we’re in control of Dalai Lama hence whole of Tibet!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good, this news shall be relayed back to Ulan Bator for appropriate action.

The is only one ‘appropriate’ action. Annexation. Period.

With the Tibetan highlands joining the realms of the Mongols, the Empire looks bigger then ever! Especially with Indian conquest at the final stages and Persian turning over as well. The Asian “tumor” has grown and shall grow beyond its Asia borders! Even Genghis and his sons and gradnsons have not controlled South East and South Asia as the modern day Khans has achieved! A moment for Mongols to gloat!

429empirekhan.jpg

Bah, I still can't believe you still are allied to Uncle Joe! Not only is he failing miserably, he's holding Mogolians as puppets!
You must free the Mongols of Tannu Tuva!
At least, I THINK they are mongols....Hell, it gives us a reason to "Liberate" more Nations! :cool:

Bah, I still can't believe you still are allied to Uncle Joe! Not only is he failing miserably, he's holding Mogolians as puppets!
You must free the Mongols of Tannu Tuva!
At least, I THINK they are mongols....Hell, it gives us a reason to "Liberate" more Nations! :cool:

Allied but not puppet (done thru initial event). Soviet is still useful with its 200+ infantry divisions as a buffer against German to 'protect' Mongolia's northern/west flank. So while Soviet and German are at each other's throat, Khan will have more room to move about.

Mongol are no ones puppets. Mongols eat puppies. :)
Ah, Korean infantry to hold the Urals? :rofl:

Nah, Korea to hold Korea/China, east coast of Siberia and probably Japan. :cool: I get to free up 7-10 Mongolian divisions from boring garrisoning duties to do combat duties.

That's a fantastic empire! :D

it gonna get larger, you wait and see :p

You should destroy Afghanistan, that white blob must be erased!

During the rush to Persia, have to skip Afghan to prevent Hitler of completely overrunning Persia. Since Mongolian is already in middle east after that, might as well complete Middle east campaign before returning for the white blob!!:p