• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snake IV said:
France advancing? Well I never :p

:D

Must admit though i am chuffed to see it!

I see Somalia joined the war and your dissent jumped. I Guess you released them to take their part in this Epic War TM but didn't feel it was worth mentioning.

Compared to the shock of the French AI doing something I supposed it is. :)

You'd better hurry or the French are going to beat you to Moscow :rofl:

El Pip said:
I see Somalia joined the war and your dissent jumped. I Guess you released them to take their part in this Epic War TM but didn't feel it was worth mentioning.

Compared to the shock of the French AI doing something I supposed it is. :)

I will make the announcement in a future update, nicely spotted though :)

they're not advancing.They're just helping yugoslavians because their flag resemble each other

I noticed the flag thing myself :p

You'd better hurry or the French are going to beat you to Moscow :rofl:

There is a sentence i didnt think i would hear!

Just a reminder that voting for the Q1 2007 AARland Choice Awards has been extended to May 30th. Believe it or not this could be the last extension so if you have not voted for your favorite AARs now is the time to do so! :cool:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297123

Just read the rules and copy/paste the ballot from the first post of the above thread! :)

boom said:
Its not the "French" Its the Yugoslavians that are pushing east. :rofl:

The yugoslavians are getting the land but the French are doing the work

Collective Responsibility

The war in and liberation of Italy drew our attention to our conquered lands in Africa and it dawned on us that we were doing nobody any favours.
Years ago we had liberated many nations, Egypt was on of them and since the liberation they have flourished and became a valuable member of the Allies even aiding us in the invasion of North Africa.
British ocupation of Ethiopia and Somalia [which had been easily conquered during the war] was not beneficial. Therefore we decided to continue with our philosophy of giving the people of the world freedom and so liberated both Ethiopia and Somalia.

Two Nations are Free

The Liberation of these nations gives two peoples the freedom they have yearned for, decreases the colonies in Africa and allows us to focus elsewhere while Ethiopia and Somalia will be protected by the Allied nations surrounding her. We expect both of these countries to succeed with their freedom and improve with the rest of her African Allies.

Tech Update​

Apologies sir for the delay in this tech update but with the furious fighting in Europe and the Liberation of Germany and Italy we did not have the time, here at long last is a detailed tech update.

This update shall cover what we are currently researching and will show our research progress up to this point.

Our Advancement in Infantry Technologies

Armor and Artillery Advancements

Industrial Advancements

Special Technologies

Diplomacy​

Despite Liberating new Allies we realise that there are still many around the world we would like to bring to the Allies and with the funds we recieved from the annexation of Slovakia this may become possible. Abania, Nationalist China and the Denmark/Norway alliance are all targets or Britains recently revived foreign policy and adding any of those nations to the Allies would be a great boost to the war effort.

Albania is Influenced- China and Norway/Denmark Were Also Influenced

Also interestingly Britain has excellent relations with Bolivia who, when an Alliance was proposed was rather warm to the suggestion. We did not however officially offer the Alliance as Argentina and Brazil are still at war and if Bolivia were to join the Allies she may be signing her country away.
Should however British plans for an invasion of Argentina go ahead we shall remember Bolivian willingness to join the Allies.

Firstly though the Communists must be driven out of the Czech lands and the next report to you shall cover our attempt at achieving this vital objective...

Isotope separation and flying bomb techs. Interesting, most interesting. ;)

El Pip said:
Isotope separation and flying bomb techs. Interesting, most interesting. ;)

You disaprove ? :p

Good updates, yes you are now the Master Of Puppets Gul Brown...but are you really the one pulling the strings? :p

General Jac said:
Good updates, yes you are now the Master Of Puppets Gul Brown...but are you really the one pulling the strings? :p

I will give you credit that was...interestingly put

Thanks everyone for reading and supporting The Ultimate War

boom said:
no u said it wrong. Its gota be

ULTIMATE WAR!

realy big.

I stand corrected, clearly the way i wrote it wasnt Ultimate enough :D

War Journal

The Communists are surrounded and all that is left to do is tighten the noose, the capture of the troops here will be yet another large blow to their numbers and their morale however it is going to be tough. Despite our large numbers in the area the Sudetenland fortifications are proving to be a real headache, these provinces will have to be left until the end before we can even have a hope of defeating the Communists in the Czech peoples homeland.

With the liberation of Slovakia we seized our opportunity to invade occupied Poland from the Slovakian provinces, Cracow was our first target.

Cracow is Attacked- Himmler Would Order a Retreat Soon After

Our troops in Kosice were then ordered to capture Przemysl, this would give Slovakia added protection as these were the only two provinces into Slovakia from Poland.

The Attack is Launched- Victory Followed

With Tabor captured and numerous attacks on the Sudetenland defenses repelled we followed our new objectives [stated in a previous update] and set our sights on Prague, we would advance through the middle of the country- cutting off supplies and leaving the Communists trapped in the mountains with Allied troops on all sides.
Kutna Hora became our next target and a massive attack was launched.

Kutna Hora is Overwhelmed

The Battle For Prague

Prague proved to be very difficult to capture, we were victorious yes but were repelled when we entered the city by vicious Communist attacks. We paused briefly to reorganize and prepare for another assault, our troops were ordered to synchronize their arrival times should we be victorious.

Prague is Attacked

Days Later the Battle Still Rages- The Communist Forces Dont Want to Lose the Czech Capital

The Communist forces offered a furious resistance to our attack on Prague with numerous reinforcements arriving from neighbouring provinces to try to hold on to the city. Many were killed in the fighting however when the dust had settled Britain was victorious and Prague was ours!

Prague is Captured! British Troops Fend off Desperate Counter Attacks From the Communist Troops

The MP40, Deadly at Close Range its Owner Probably Died in the Fighting

Last edited:
You have arrived at the border of Poland..... ;)

Re:Liberation time! :D

General Jac said:
You have arrived at the border of Poland..... ;)

Re:Liberation time! :D

I just hope the liberation of Poland doesnt bring a red wave with it!

:( Also it seems imageshack is acting up, one of the screens is missing so i will fix it although im devasted to say one of the screenshots in the update titled "Slovakia" seems to have been red X'ed.

:(

I dont want parts of this AAR to vanish!