• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Agh, Banzai must be ready to Banzai by now. A third march.

Whoever that Mj. Gen Dragomir was at the end, his picture was of Mihai I of Romania.:rolleyes:

Hopefully the Winter Snows come soon.

It looks as if the Allies will be able to keep the momentum for some time to come ... until General Winter interferes, that is. I just wonder, whether that grizzled Soviet veteran is truly willing to switch sides so easily. Only time will tell. *mumbles while fiddling with a pocket watch*

Let's hope the AI will consider you lines weak enough to continue a proper advance, instead of herding its troops towards the gap in Pinsk. Usually thats one of the "nicest" exploits one can think of.

Redeploying.

Plus guarding Australia, NZ, Hawaii, China, squashing partisans in SOviet Union etc.

What is I would like to ask for is how high % of your land army is involved in any front-line duties (plus redeploying) and how many are sitting on the beaches.

i would like to see that percentage too.

by the time you will control all europe you will most likely have rebellions popping up every week.

you will probably be able to invade the US (if the timeframe allows it) only due to the AI inability to defend american homeland.

Nice update.

Too bad for Mj. Banzai. He is stuck on that island, has to suck to start walking again for a third time. Next time he should not allow his troops to go for a swim so they get to the other island in time.:)

I wonder if the Allies think that they have the Japanese on the ropes. Would be nice if we get a glimpse of what the other side is doing.

oct26482100gr1.jpg

Ozawa was not totally surprised by another port strike against Attu Island and Ichimaru and Genda would prevent any major damage to the repairing Submarines in the port. Dawn would see them begin the hunt for Admiral King and his small Carrier Task Force.​

Are the naval bombers and the submarine supposed to be in the same column? Looks kinda odd to me for some reason.

I wonder if the Allies think that they have the Japanese on the ropes. Would be nice if we get a glimpse of what the other side is doing.

Especially with President Truman, who has this little election thing coming up in early November.

Are the naval bombers and the submarine supposed to be in the same column? Looks kinda odd to me for some reason.

It was strike on port, so sub, and I guess that planes scrambled to protect port facilities.

@Nathan Madien
It is because of port strike, the subs are in port (and under attack) and the navs are at ground (at the moment of attack) and defend the port. This is why are in same screen, all units are defending (first the subs - which will take loses, second the planes which will not take loses, maybe some org loses).

@Nathan Madien
It is because of port strike, the subs are in port (and under attack) and the navs are at ground (at the moment of attack) and defend the port. This is why are in same screen, all units are defending (first the subs - which will take loses, second the planes which will not take loses, maybe some org loses).

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. I never really used port strikes myself, so I was unfamiliar with it.

Phax; said:
At least you got superior leaders :)

:confused: To me Admiral King looks superior

The amount of Oil converted would increase again after Sumimoto completed it's latest research project into Advanced Synthetic Oil Plant. Kuniaki handed out another contract to the research team which would increase Industrial Capacity and raw material output once Plastics had been researched.​

i think TC effect of this research is more important. is it gonna be an additional 30-35 capacity or something?