• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With so much land to trade, he could send one barely clothed schoolgirl to face the entire allied army in Germany, have her make rude gestures in their general direction and retreat while the bombers tear everything apart.

Only this time, the opposition has powerful air assets.

Looking forward to dogfights of biblical proportions.

^You do realize of course that a scantily clad schoolgirl from Japan is probably the world's most dangerous weapon of mass destruction? :p

The upcoming air war is going to be glorious. Remble needs to upgrade those planes ASAP or the Emperor would be extremely displeased by the loss of Moscow to [yet another] Teutonic horde from the West.

I agree, Irenicus. Scantily clad Japanese school girls are not to be trusted...Battle Royale, anyone? :p

Always fun to speculate about what's going to happen. By opening a narrow border with W. Germany, I think Remble's going to have to fall back quite a ways. The German troops density will preclude any real air assaults. The Germans will be marching over low-infrastructure provinces, so they'll get torn to pieces *if* Remble can keep his bombers in the air.

Can't wait to see! So hurry up!

-- Beppo

Not to have some concerns about the flood to come would be... foolish. Remble opens the flood gate to not only German, but French, American, United Kingdom and other Commonwealth troops AND air forces as well. Momentarily the AI treats that region as "safe" as there is no border with Japan in Europe, but when there is a border... well, it will certainly be entertaining.

Of course it is already said: It's not like he has no room to give ;) and winter is certainly helping.

Every doubt about actions of the god-emperor will let the glorious victory to come only shine brighter :D

Ahh, back from my trip and JUST in time to see the ground war really heat up again.

Obviously you will be trading space for time, but you still need all the time you can get! It will be interesting to see what the for-now rejuvinated Germany has to strike you with.

I see people rooting for a puppetry of this nation after it's eventual annexation. I will not stand for this, Germany has betrayed you and only total conquest will be acceptable.

You've had a great month with the US Navy, hopefully you can sink more of their carriers, by now their shipyards must be so experienced building them again their workers can do it in their sleep!

Soviet Naval AI has been extremely quiet, I am rather surprised they hadn't sent their poor excuse for a fleet out of Leningrad, into the pacific of course.

Anyways some great progress has happened during my trip, and it looks like Poland and the DDR will be out by the end of the month, although you won't be having much time to exploit these nations.

I assume Tokyo is going to rename Leningrad and Stalingrad to something more suitable to their taste once the smoke settles.

Surprised the emperor didn't slap Tojo for the insubordinate talk.

The Emperor doesn't have to. He can just ban Tojo from drinking tea. That will teach him.

I agree, Irenicus. Scantily clad Japanese school girls are not to be trusted...Battle Royale, anyone? :p

Don't forget about magical girls! They can probably take down West Germany if they combine their magic, poses, and creature sidekicks into one awesome power! :cool:

Meh, they can easily be, err, incapacitated, by anything with a large amount of tentacles. Octopus, squid and/or Cthulhu should be more than adequate.

Good point, thatguy. My point is retracted. :D

Doesn't the FRG have an all-infantry AI file and just pumps out tons of infantry? They love to go way ahead on infantry tech though, so don't be surprised if a horde of 1951 infantry shows up.

If I recall correctly, they have already researched Elite Infantry Divisions. Unfortunately even Inf 1951 lacks any significant Anti-Air capabilities. Unfortunately for them, that is. :D

So the only question is, how many Inf 1951 the FRG will be able to build before the FRG is pained a lighter shade of yellow.

P.S.: What a repetition of history it would be, if German troops would be once again defeated on the plains of Russia.

You're highly optimistic in thinking that they'll make it that far. :p

I think Remble will easily be pushed out of Poland, but how far into Ukraine & Byelorussia, that's the question.