[The Resistance] Statistics and General Discussion Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I might need a replacement GM for the current Resistance game. If anyone is interested, please PM me as soon as you can.

I have a stand-by GM if necessary.

If anyone want to join the current game as player, they can sub immediately. Just PM me.

Also, if anyone is willing and able to take over as GM, you can still do that.

So game 29 finishes with a resistance win.

Anyone up for hosting the 30th? I'd suggest, if it isn't going to be an Avalon or using Falc's condensed cards set, that the GM reduces the number of plot cards drawn in a 9-man game.

I suppose I could do it if need be. Avalon with a Firefly theme might be really good, actually.

I was thinking of not playing, but with a Firefly theme...

Congratulations, Aedan, on your tenth win.

Panzer, you need to let someone else have a go at winning these games.

Congratulations, Aedan, on your tenth win.

Thanks, but I'd consider it much more of an accomplishment if I hadn't lost so many times getting there.

Thanks, but I'd consider it much more of an accomplishment if I hadn't lost so many times getting there.
Hmmm...so not only have you not only never missed a werewolf game since you started, you also have missed resistance. That's pretty remarkable!

Hmmm...so not only have you not only never missed a werewolf game since you started, you also have missed resistance. That's pretty remarkable!

Yeah, though in both cases there's the snag that I've never GMed a game either, which others have.

Anyone volunteering to host 32?

Well, I've won, but I certainly don't feel like a winner :/

I blame it all on Snoopdogg. I was going to put Xarkan on my team until he spoke against him :p

Will this make you feel better?

Panzer Commader (7): 13, 15, 16, 27, 29, 30, 31
13, 15, 16, 22, 27, 29, 30, 31 - 87.5%

Panzer = Resistance God