• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
20htyrn.jpg

can't fail!!

Too bad that pope does not have a pope-mobile :p

His Holiness, the Pope, the Vicar of Christ, the Shepherd of Shepherds:

Pioxiisediagestatoria.jpg

Has tragically drowned in manure after an inn exploded full of the vile substance:

Pioxiisediagestatoria.jpg

Unfortunatly, the pope-mobile was not around then, only the Sedia gestatoria.

I know, nothing really strange about this, but I somehow never grow tired of this stuff:
ck2 2012-11-12 19-48-16-28.pngck2 2012-11-12 19-48-23-40.png
1170 & I have no idea what happened.

Someone (Fatimids?) won a Invasion of Jerusalem which previously was owned by HRE ... not knocking out all heads so some old german counts kept their land and was asked to convert (accepting for the most part due to +75 friendship from winning the invasion itself

This is actually really cool to think about: A once great empire clinging to a few islands of territory surrounded on all sides by greek armies and their turncoat allies. They know the axe will fall in time, but they still cling to hope that reinforcements will arrive, though in their gut they know they will not. France is dead, its bones being picked clean by the greeks at their leisure.

The same thing happened to byzantium :p

Hands-off game, put on observe and went to sleep (Flavourful Titular Titles + a set of mods, I blame Basilica Tribuo for most of it)
11tx3d3.jpg

2r4253n.jpg

2zhegqu.jpg
HRE is no more, they were inherited by a republic and then... RIP
qy8h0i.jpg
Republic of San Marino will rule the world (note: the Pope is living a comfortable life sitting on 50k ducats)
28bcemf.jpg
Byzantium died 40 years ago after 130 years of sunni ruling.
2mi22jo.jpg
Genoa lives.
21o4ged.jpg
Dal, the small county between Denmark and Bergslagen, has 10k ducats.

Now, religion map:
jj1t21.jpg

NOW, TREMBLE IN DESPAIR:
21o95ww.jpg

No wonder I didn't saw any Jerusalem or something, I was questioning why they didn't won any crusades.
Well, Lombardy survived
2dlu3k4.jpg

And that's AI awesomeness, also, Bohemia is dutch-ruled, Poland is german-ruled, Hungary-frankish.