• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Things in Venice have gotten weird.

ScreenShot2012-11-24at32736AM.png ScreenShot2012-11-24at32731AM.png

EDIT:

Ugh, the screenshots suck, but basically:

Venice with Norwegian culture, ruled by a Black Bedouin Catholic with a muslim wife that is currently sitting on 26.1K Gold.

Dat resolution... You're playing on some '50 screen or what? ;P

I think she actually has nearly half of the possible diseases. All she's missing is pneumonia, plague, leprosy and smallpox.

I think she actually has nearly half of the possible diseases. All she's missing is pneumonia, plague, leprosy and smallpox.

Yup, she's definitely a whiner. ;)

Things in Venice have gotten weird.

View attachment 68462 View attachment 68461

EDIT:

Ugh, the screenshots suck, but basically:

Venice with Norwegian culture, ruled by a Black Bedouin Catholic with a muslim wife that is currently sitting on 26.1K Gold.
I'm gonna guess some Nords and Africans heard about Carneval and decided they enjoyed Venencia so much they decided to migrate there in great numbers

2012-11-29_00002.jpg

English theocracy. I can't imagine how this happened.
What is more unusual is that the SUPER-BISHOP-KING became king from a small obispric in Dunkeld, Scotland (he is reigning there). That's why the English coat of arms is not displayed in the map.

View attachment 68503

English theocracy. I can't imagine how this happened.
What is more unusual is that the SUPER-BISHOP-KING became king from a small obispric in Dunkeld, Scotland (he is reigning there). That's why the English coat of arms is not displayed in the map.

I guess he..."despenced" with the tradition. *CHORTLE*