• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can help with Greek researxh, plox.

Greece I guess kept Smyrna and is now eying Constantinopole. Maybe some events regarding a Greco Turkish war, return or not of King, and possibly earlier EOKA revolt in Cyprus?

Would be really glad to help!

Sure! :) Do you have Skype?

I'm afraid I don't have Skype, and since I'm in Hawaii, communicating via Skype is difficult anyway because of the time differences. Why not just use e-mail or this forum to communicate? There'd be much less of a hassle since everyone who wants to contribute won't have to coordinate, we'll just post our ideas right here.

What software do you use? Some kind of darkest hour editor?

Also, why are you using HoI 2 style flags?

And I would be willing to help with events and graphics if needed, but unfortunately I am, and will be for maybe up to a year, very busy IRL, so I don't have time to do much unfortunately.

I use HoI2 editor by kodak, it's great :) HoI2 style is my favorite, DH looks a bit dirty.

I can help with Greek researxh, plox.

Greece I guess kept Smyrna and is now eying Constantinopole. Maybe some events regarding a Greco Turkish war, return or not of King, and possibly earlier EOKA revolt in Cyprus?

Would be really glad to help!

Yes, you are right :) Greece is more following the 'Magna Grecia' path and now is willing to dominate the Balkans, using British influence against Russian-oriented Serbia and Prussia-oriented Bulgaria :)

Pls keep the Hoi2 flag style...much better than DH style in my opinion!

Thanks, I agree :)

I'm afraid I don't have Skype, and since I'm in Hawaii, communicating via Skype is difficult anyway because of the time differences. Why not just use e-mail or this forum to communicate? There'd be much less of a hassle since everyone who wants to contribute won't have to coordinate, we'll just post our ideas right here.

Okay, be my guest then :)

Okay, right now we're creating the timeline and the world map. That's what we decided to set up in Europe. This variant is not final of course, and most likely has a lot of mistakes :D

9C6UmoJ.png

Okay, right now we're creating the timeline and the world map. That's what we decided to set up in Europe. This variant is not final of course, and most likely has a lot of mistakes :D

Looking very good, but I would add Holstein and the Hanover province to the "Free Cities" territory. Not only would it make more sense gameplay wise, these regions were also strongholds of the Hanseatic League (Lüneburg, Kiel, Stade) and economically and infrastructurewise very connected to Bremen, Lübeck and especially Hamburg...maybe a Free Cities Confederation?

Looking very good, but I would add Holstein and the Hanover province to the "Free Cities" territory. Not only would it make more sense gameplay wise, these regions were also strongholds of the Hanseatic League (Lüneburg, Kiel, Stade) and economically and infrastructurewise very connected to Bremen, Lübeck and especially Hamburg...maybe a Free Cities Confederation?

That would split Prussia not in 2 but into 3 parts :D

And one more. Sorry for misspellings, I have a Cyrillic Windows :) On Latin ones it will look properly, I hope.

hGc1x89.png

rvibSu3.png

And I also think that Danzig would remain in Prussian hands since Poland isn't independent.
Actualy, I am surprised that East Prussia remained in the possesion of the fallen Germany. They should be lucky. Danzig coridore is a perfect way for Russia to controll the Prussian Kingdom, and keep it at bay, since it is prety much dependent of Russia because of it.

Here are some glimpses of Serbia:

industr_zpsb65d9763.png
navy_zps89d051f8.png

minor_zps10f2acfe.png
new_age_zps60fbd13f.png

const_asem_zpsdfa0cda2.png

adm_ref_zps75189418.png
mil_org_zpscc240857.png

Last edited:
I'd say that Upper Silesia wouldn't change hands. To be honest, I think that the russians would only annex Poznan, Torun and Bydgozcz, even Gydynia and Danzig would remain prussian. "Annexation" of East Prussia is possible, but it'd say it'd remain as military occupied to be given back to the prussians later on and not work as core provinces of Russia.