• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald: Thanks!

Kanil: Always satisfying.

jdcarp21: Next update, whenever that happens, I'll post it.

Sanchoz Guerrero: Paaarty!

Najs: Seriously, rebels field armies larger than anyone but Ming and Persia, both of whom are "technologically challenged".

aldriq: Yup.

thebigboss-89: Thank you!

This AAR has fallen victim to real life, and a resurgence of my 6 month old deciding that I don't need sleep. It's hard to play with a squirming infant in the lap, so I haven't really been able to play. I hope to finish the AAR, although my plans are to skip over most things and focus solely on economics from this point out - the diplomatic side is just a generic WC grind from here. Hopefully soon I can get back to it.

I hate to do this, but I'm going to abandon this AAR for two reasons:

1.) I have very little time for playing games at the moment.
2.) The grind of a WC is not exactly fun enough for what little leisure time I have.

I can do one of two things:
1.) Post stats and an updated animated map as of the last save (end of last update).
2.) Make the save available for play.

Keep an eye out for a new AAR I plan on playing starting after I get back from Atlanta and my new PC set up: Late for the Dance - Prussia in the 18th Century

That is... disappointing...

But understandable.

Thank you for all your work up to this point, a truly wonderful AAR.

Oh dear. But that's life!

It was a great AAR, thanks!

Thanks for the fun read and hopefully I won't miss your next AAR.

Aww...I was looking forward to seeing one CoT in the world, but I understand.

Alas RL, it's been a fascinating AAR which I've greatly enjoyed.

I'll look forward to your next foray into AARland :)

Wrap up

Some final screenshots:
Trade in Europe: the giant green swath is Skane. The lighter yellow is Naxos, darker yellow is Hinterpommern (embargoed). Light blue at the top is a Norwegian CoT.
C58_630_Trade_Eur.jpg

Trade in NE Africa.
C58_631_Trade_Afr.jpg

Trade in India. The ones trading in Andalucia are Catholic - it really highlights what a huge impact religion can have on trade.
C58_632_Trade_India.jpg

Andalucia in 1590. 110% pop increase per 10 years. Could get a mite crowded. The tax income is sweet too!
C58_633_Andalucia-1590.jpg

Andalucia's value in 1590.
C58_634_Andalucia-CoT.jpg

And the final map:
Spainto1590.gif

Last edited:
Looking at the moving map, your growth spurt at the end is impressive :)

Hmmmmm........
How many CoTs are existing besides Andalucia.

Anyway:

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive lost the meaning with my life. I have no purpose! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm........
How many CoTs are existing besides Andalucia.

Anyway:

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive lost the meaning with my life. I have no purpose! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Although not going as far as loosing the meaning of my life, I agree.

<=(